Red Numbers Mercenary Charter

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sarai Flysse

Red Numbers Mercenary Charter

Post by Sarai Flysse »

*A charter has been nailed to a wall in the Hemptie Inn*

What are we?

We are a mercenary band, who hire ourselves out as individuals or as a group. We provide a safe haven for people seeking something other than guarding empty towns or engaging in pointless gossip. Join us for equipment, food, booze, training, adventure, and companionship.

Do we have morals?

Our morals are fluid. As captain, I have no interest in aiding people who merely wish to cause destruction. In case of an outside force threatening the towns, if I was still in charge we'd help for free. As for the rest, we are typical mercenaries.

Roster

Current: 7
Captain: Sarai Flysse

Apart from the current captain, names are not revealed on this charter. Send me, Sarai Flysse, a dove if interested in hiring or joining. Any changes will be listed here. We don't discriminate when taking on new members. So long as you are not especially disagreeable. Captain can be voted out, at any time. The rest are all equal, with no ranks.

Whats our aim?

Have fun, make money, kill lots of monsters. Provide a lifeline for people living outside of towns, and help those we view as deserving.

Malachin protect.

*there is a signature, signed in blood below the charter*
Sarai Flysse

Re: Red Numbers Mercenary Charter

Post by Sarai Flysse »

There will be a meeting at the hemptie Inn, in 3 dwarven days (Friday, around 9 pm gmt).

Many things will be discussed, and plenty of booze stocks depleted.

Potential members or employers are also welcome to come along.

~Sarai
Sarai Flysse

Re: Red Numbers Mercenary Charter

Post by Sarai Flysse »

Greetings sisters.

Incase you've heard any rumours, allow me to clarify things. I was temporarily imprisoned, before I broke out. It seems as if Cadomyr's leaders are not only hypocritical honourless scum who support the archaic, brutish concept of slavery, they are also grossly incompetent.

If any of you have gotten cold feed, I understand. I will step down as Captain, if that is your wish, or you can leave and do your own thing.

If you wish to help me fight this tyranny and every archaic, backwards view it stands for, I also understand.

To anyone who might be hunting me. Good luck. I won't be taken alive.

~Captain Sarai Flysse, Red Numbers Mercenary Company