Personal Advertisement

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fooser

Personal Advertisement

Post by Fooser »

Male Lizard seeks Female Lizard for reproductive purposes

Female lizard must:
-Be seeing no other male lizards
-Have no prior offspring
-Be relatively good looking
-Require minimal attention

Male lizard in question has the following characteristics:
Mental condition: above average
Physical condition: above average
Sexual condition: well above average

Female must be willing to commence having offspring immediately and continuously for an extended period.

F~~~~~~~
Fooser

Re: Personal Advertisement

Post by Fooser »

Seeking individual to rub my sore tail. I spend hours each day in the mine standing and the tail gets cramped quite badly. This offer is separate from the one above. Preferred in this order: 1) Female lizard 2) Female elf 3) Female human with yellowish hair 4) Any other female. Willing to pay up to 30 gold depending.

F
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Somehow there is an arrow shot from a side angle that manages to tear a little of the parchment after number three. It is confusing exactly how that arrow got there, or where it is from since it was done in the dead of a moonless night and no one saw a thing. There is speculation after examining the fletching however, the arrow could have been made in Galmair. Further investigation is forthcoming.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Fooser wrote:Seeking individual to rub my sore tail. I spend hours each day in the mine standing and the tail gets cramped quite badly. This offer is separate from the one above. Preferred in this order: 1) Female lizard 2) Female elf 3) Female human with yellowish hair 4) Any other female. Willing to pay up to 30 gold depending.

F
I am renewing this request to any interested.

F
Leva Beliu

Post by Leva Beliu »

I, I think that I must be in your number one class, being a lizardess (hrmmm, well sort of). I am attracted by your offer, gold is a potent incentive. I must say that I am not used to rub sore tails. Anyways, we might manage some kind of arrangement.
LB
PS: I hate mines, I cannot stand tunnels, but I am not bad at massage.