Examples of good screenshots are the following:
- Characters gathered in RP or for an event
Interesting locales on the map
Action (battle, crafting, etc)
1. When in game press the "print screen" button on your keyboard and this will act as a "copy" of the screen.
2. The copied image can be pasted into an image editor such as photoshop or even MS Paint. If you do not have one GIMP is a free image editor: http://www.gimp.org/
3. Crop the image down so that it is just the game screen and not anything in the background or the client's title bar at the top.
4. Save the image in uncompressed JPG format preferably.
5. It would be helpful if you did the thumbnail as well, so resize that saved image down to 150x75 and save it again under a new name (ex. imagename-thumbnail.png).
6. Upload the images to an easy uploader like tinypic or imgur: http://tinypic.com/ http://imgur.com/
7. Post your results below
The Don's Hall
All contributions are welcome and appreciated