Shaman on Goblin Island

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Uhuru

Shaman on Goblin Island

Post by Uhuru »

The shaman on goblin island is missing and has been for a while. Any idea if he will be returning?
rakust dorenstkzul

Re: Shaman on Goblin Island

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

He's on a sabbatical.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Thanks for the help.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Found him... he's living with a warrior just south of the island near the mountains... any idea why they are spawning there? Can this be corrected?
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

~ They basically spawn right where the water is, south of the island. So its a 50/50 which side they show up on. More like 30/70, but you get my point... :mrgreen: If your on the island & he doesnt show up for a few minutes, thats where you'll find him.

Think it was designed that way (or not) so its not so predictable & you dont just stand in one spot all day...
Last edited by Sir Gnar on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

Actually, this is new, they've always been on the island before now. We've never found them over there before. So I would appreciate it if someone would look into it for us. If this isn't something new, then why are we just now running into the issue? Did we just get lucky? I find that hard to believe with as much time as we spend on the island.
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

~ Someone told me a few years ago that they carried magical rubies...

Do you know how long Slug sat there :shock: ? I don't think the entire player database combined has as many kills as me there. I promise its been that way for over 3 years...
Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

~ Kinda liked it myself having to move a bit instead of stand there the whole time but maybe you could get them to just raise the spawn site a few tiles so it doesnt end up defaulting across the river...
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

If the problem is that a certain monster didn't spawn at the location it used to spawn, it is not a problem at all. If a monster spawns at a location where it might cause problems (island one cannot reach, spawn within "gaps" in the map etc) please define what exactly is going wrong.

Please note that after the VBU, you won't be able to predict the exact spawn location of individual monsters at all.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Also, why not make it into a player quest :D The search for the golem (which is also missing) and get a few people together and go search for it. Just an idea.