Twice

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Twice

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Twice I have tried to surrender to the false charge of attempted murder. Twice I have tried to give myself up in a peaceful way. Twice I have just met with ridicule and violence. Once I asked to be met on my own home ground, Silverbrand, yet none came. Is your government a sham? Nothing but thugs doing the work of power hungry thugs?

If Trollsbane has a real government, then meet with me as one should. Not with a sword at arm, but a reason.
If not then expect the same from me.

Hew Keenaxe.
Uhuru

Re: Twice

Post by Uhuru »

*Walks up to the board and reads what is written with a look of surprise before writing a response.*

Hew,
I agreed to meet with you. No swords were drawn. No violence was brought. Just me and my overzealous family. You showed them something they had never seen and I'll admit, they, we, get a little excited at seeing something new.

The first meeting, I wore no armor nor carried a sword, or even a bag. Let alone much else. I had nothing as I had just been mining. Please be careful of laying false claims as you are trying to unburden yourself from something you claim is just as false. Can we agree to try and stay calm and reasonable?

We will meet.

~Uhuru~
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

I am sorry Uhuru, but I can't let you bring a mage behind the inner gates of Silverbrand. I also no longer trust to meet anywhere else. Leon, the captain of your guard, has proven his intentions towards me. I will meet with you and Oxi and any other representative you wish to bring in order to negotiate my surrender. If it is acceptable to you, I recommend Pierre. I trust him. After we reach terms of my guaranteed safety, I will lay all but my most basic clothing in storage and come along peacefully. If you try to cross me, I will instruct Goldra to hold all of you until my own family can come to my aid.
These are the only terms I am willing to offer for my surrender now. Blame it on your captain of guard for my being cautious.

Hew Keenaxe
Leon Demelii

Post by Leon Demelii »

*Leon laughs as he walks by reading the parchment every so often.*