Strange Lagging

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

PurpleMonkeys

Strange Lagging

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

Recently, every now and then I'll start to lag about every 4 steps or so. This hasn't happened before, and everything works fine outside of Illarion, as far as I can tell. Can anyone help meh? :?

Edit: Also, some times (not very often) when I log in, certain graphics will be invisible.. characters in motion, certain objects, etc. Usually a relog fixes this, though still annoying.(this also hasn't happened before)
CJK
Developer

Re: Strange Lagging

Post by CJK »

What Operating System?

Might want to check your other processes running (I keep task manage open whenever I'm illarionizing on Windows) and internet connection.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

If you have automatic update of java, there could be a problem with a new one, try going back to the older one and test it. Another alternative is to delete Illarion in your java console and re-download it. If still problems might want to post an error file.
PurpleMonkeys

Post by PurpleMonkeys »

I don't know what I did, but the problem appears to be fixed for now. Though I'll try changing to an older version of Java just in case, as I think that may be the problem. Thanks for the advice.

And @ ltgmkay, nothing in my processes seems to be causing a problem (And I have an windows XP)