Bizarre Incident

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Fooser

Bizarre Incident

Post by Fooser »

This evening I was walking toward the library when a tall halfling approached me, saying a boy needed help. The halfling said he needed to be healed or we had to bury the body. I approached the scene, right in front of the workshop, to find the boy bleeding from the waist with his wrist dislocated. I gave him a healing potion but I know nothing else in the art of healing. The halfling then informed me that at least some of his injuries were caused by a physical altercation, which he claims was started by the boy. I told the halfling that I would need to report this and he told me his name was "Seredoc". Not long after an Elf and a Human came, the elf called the halfling "Bindus". As the elf tried to help him this "Bindus" then said something along the lines of "either save him or kill him, I'm getting sick of that boy". The boy regained consciousness long enough to tell me the halfling attacked him, he was extremely fearful upon seeing him. He was taken to the hospital.

F
Taiah

Re: Bizarre Incident

Post by Taiah »

Bindus was at the scene, and claims the boy, whom I don't know the name of.. attacked him with a poison dagger. At the time, the boy seemed to be trying to reach for something in his bag yet lost conscioiusness. Bindus claims the boy fell and that was his injuries. I believe him.
Taiah Daekash

The halfling Bindus lies all the time, take care what you believe about him. However, in his defense he has no reason to attack that boy.. I saw no signs of lots of coin.
Dame Caiah Daekash