Questions about some Art Work i saw on a Youtube Video

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

zzionzz

Questions about some Art Work i saw on a Youtube Video

Post by zzionzz »

Hi, i recently discovered this game through another forum, and then i looked up a Youtube video on this game, it seems very interesting.

But I had a question about some of the art work i saw, some of the monsters are from a Final Fantasy 3 game:

The question is this, isnt the art work from FF3 copy right protected? or am i mistaken and its free to use now?

Thanks in advance.

God Bless you!

Jesus Loves you :)
martin

Post by martin »

We have never used nor will we ever use any artwork coming from FF3 or any other copyright protected source.

I have created most of the current in game creature/animal graphics and have all of them "done by hand". If, however, you have a screenshot showing us what monster you mean, you can send it to me anytime and I will have a look.
martin@illarion.org

Martin
Llama

Post by Llama »

What you probably saw was "Legends of Illarion" which was a game a player made - using RPG Maker. The game itself looks nothing like that.

There are screenshots on the main page ;)
zzionzz

Post by zzionzz »

My mistake,

Hadrain is correct, i was looking at a video of Legends of Illarion and thought that this was the same game, please delete this topic if possible.