The Glade

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Vern Kron

The Glade

Post by Vern Kron »

((This board may be seen at the harbor.))

We are a group of people who have simply decided that the life inside a town is too much for us. We crave for the quiet solitude of the forest, living along side the land, and working. You may see us in cities as well, but we simply wish for the friendship and wellness of others. We came to this decision after Troll's Bane had become far too cluttered with barracks and soldiers. Those who have left Troll's Bane, or others who wish to join us in our way of life, are free to come and live with us.

Those that wish to visit, may also feel free. We will, ofcourse, ask that you meet with us in person before you come and visit to ensure our safety, as we do not wish forces that might harm us to enter our home.

Current Leader:
Artimer Fault.

Advisors:
Jefferson Gray
Jonathan Cain

Members:
Alaine
Ademar
Dahinar
Endyl
S'rrt
Samuel Greenrags
Breanna

Rules:
There is to be no fighting in the camp.
If you harm an animal, you are expected to use the entirety of it.
Do not harm trees without need, and if you cut a tree down plant a new one in its place. Do not touch Eldan Oaks.
Outsiders should be welcomed, but they must be known of first. If you wish to come visit, please come accompanied or expected.

(( Posts of Members will be made inside the camp, at a hidden location. If your character does not know this location, you can not read them!
Posts from non-members, will be assumed that they were made at the harbor! Thank you for your compliance!))
Last edited by Vern Kron on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Having just been at the campfire in the glade, Achae gazes at the writing yet spends a long time in conversation with Azuros getting her thoughts straight before tearing off a parchment and writing in precise handwriting.

Anyone need healing please send me a dove.

Achae

If one knew her, and was observant they may see she has not signed her name with the guild emblem but uses her personal signature.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

A little halfling approaches the board and scribbles something on a post, tacing it onto the board
Um.. Me want to join The Glade too! I wasn't able to go to meeting, but I know all people in the Glade and me want to join- I can be a cook too! I've dried fishes, sausages, and breads I can donate already if you need food.

~Samuel Greenrags
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

(( Within Camp))

A list is posted:

Current Leader:
Artimer Fault.

Advisors:
Jefferson Gray
Jonathan Cain

Members:
Alaine
Ademar
Dahinar
Endyl
S'rrt
Samuel Greenrags
Breanna
Bindus
Lkkta
Last edited by Vern Kron on Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Dear people,

I ask that if you are going to visit other towns, to be as respectful and kind to those who permanently reside in these places as possible. We are guests, and to force ourselves and our ways on them would be rude. I do not believe it is us who are causing the problem, but if it is you have been warned. Any issues with other towns will be investigated thoroughly.

Artimer Fault.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Walking into camp Alex has a evil look about him, his eyes seem almost black, a look that has become more and more recent in the last few weeks.
Taking out his sword he slashes the board erasing his name from it and stabs the sword into the ground.
He turns and leaves as silently as he came.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae walks toward the glade at night holding her candle trying to find the exact spot. Mumbling to herself "I know it was here somewhere".. as she first turns to the distant lights of the harbor then back toward the dark forest. Temporarily getting lost in the trees, her candle flame dyeing, she finally emerges with a sigh shaking her head as pine needles scatter. "I will try in the daylight"
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

(( To any who knew of the camps whereabouts. The camp has currently disappeared due to a rollback of the map, to a point before the invasion. If you had anything in the depot, I am told it should be alright, but until a GM helps us out, we are out of luck on our camp. ))
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

To whom it may concern,

If you are still within this camp, or the ideals of it are still within your heart, please send me a dove as soon as possible. It is of great importance.

Sincerly,
Artimer.
RayJ

Post by RayJ »

I Do Not Want To Be In Opposition, But I Fell Trees For A Living. I Will Not Stop Cutting Trees For A Living, Or Hunting For Food. Life Accepts Death. It Will Accept You, If You Get In The Way.
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Blending with the shadows of the glade keeping the hood of her cloak pulled up with only a few strands of pale blonde hair occasionally seen gently blowing in the breeze, the woman known by some as Breanna, others by a different name watches as a man boldly walks near. Keeping her arms crossed, not reaching for the serinjah in their sheaths nor the dagger in her boot , a grin crosses her face yet dark green eyes slightly dazed bode a promise of violence not too far from the surface.
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

To the person who has written about cutting trees and so forth:

We do not mind if you cut down the trees, or harm the animals. As long as you respect, and use what you take it is fine, and if you repair any excess damage you create, then all is fine. Don't think we are some group who wishes you to eat only vegetables, and other odd and drastic things. We ask that you only respect these rules on our ground. To respect life. By wasting part of the animal, you just wasted its life. Not using the whole tree, is disrespectful to the forest which in the past, has in fact destroyed towns. I am a carpenter by trade. I cut trees. I eat meat. But there are those who will go and hunt rabbits, and leave the entire thing. This is especially important not to do in our situation, and thus why we do not tolerate that action.

The reason we do not cut down Eldan Oaks, is because it is bad luck.

Sincerely,
Artimer.