Lich attack on town.

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Town Guard of TB

Lich attack on town.

Post by Town Guard of TB »

There is an attack upon the town by lichs and their skeletal mages. All able bodied warriors are urgently needed in town.

Captain Jonathan Cain
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Today the proud and courageous members of the Temple performed a great service for the isle, ridding a large force of demonic undead from the lands surrounding Trollsbane, Silverbrand and Varshikar.

The first half of the battle saw many warriors and mages of differing strengths join in the battle against a number of powerful Lich.

The battle was dangerous and costly to the forces of Trollsbane, however the Temple mages provided a valuable service keeping many, Templar and Banian alike, alive.

As the battle raged on the undead forces were pushed back into the mountains. At this point the Trollsbane forces stages a full retreat back to the walls of Bane. While an elite group of Templar, assisted by the Warlock Athian pushed ahead into the valley beyond.

A hard battle was fought in the mountains, and then in the plains south of Silverbrand. The forces of the Lich were defeated and put to rest. However after the sun had set a further group clawed its way to the surface in the desert. Once more the Temple heeded the call and called together a small group of skilled warriors and mages. Led by the Overlord himself they gathered at the Arena and prepared for the battle to come.

As a well oiled machine we tracked down the demonic horde through the cold desert night.

Before engaging them with bravery and an efficiency only seen by Temple led troops.

The battle was victorious and the demon king was slain!

For their courage and ferocity the Temple aknowledges the contribution of Taliss and Jonathan Cain who fought along side us with strength and cunning! It was the brave efforts of the Temple and their effectiveness working as a team that led to a decisive victory over the demonic forces.

Today I am proud to call myself a Templar!

The Overlord, Verdazar Ivinius.

Want to become part of the greatest force on the isle? Join Now! And become greater than you had ever imagined!
Llama

Post by Llama »

I suppose knowledge of how to raise undead gives one knowledge how to strike them down as well.

Pitiful necromancers.

There is no signature
Thrym

Post by Thrym »

Only one hazy word is written here:

Concurrence.

The note is unsigned.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Wow, not only are the town folk too lazy and scared to help save the island from a lich war, but they are too lazy and scared to sign their names.

I congratulate you on being a waste of space for everything.

-Seregon
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I on the other hand think that it is necessary to give credit where it is due.

Sure the temple has a less than clean past, but I believe that they should be given credit for helping the town with the invasion of lich.

Altrix