Testiment

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Lady Misha

Testiment

Post by Lady Misha »

A deep scorn ran through her as the word rung in her mind like an echo. " No " She turned away, the old pulsing anger shaking her being to it's core. " How could he say it so simply, to cast aside all that they were, all that she was now? " Her feet propelled her unthinkingly away from the town, falling to her knees " Damn it! What is the point of even going on like this! " Raking up the soil as she drags both clawed hands through the dirt.

" He thinks me a monster, is that all that my blood and toil have amounted to? " She looked to the stream outside of the mouth of the cave, glaring at her moonlit reflection as she swatted it fiercely " I HATE YOU! " She roared, spitting into the water as she turned and made her way into dank mountainside refuge.

Fuming she sat upon the old broken throne in the under chamber seething to herself, gazing towards the many rotting skulls strung over the stalagmites. They were a grinning, taunting reminder off her previous misdeeds. She could almost hear them mocking her, secure in their victory after all this time. " I have nothing! "

In a rage she smashed her arms over and over the old decrepit clay oven until blood ran freely from her hands. Falling to the floor she cursed and smeared a dark red palm print over the cold stone " I am nothing but a monster, I am nothing! "

Staggering over the ladder and out the mouth of the cave she bellowed from the cliff ridge into the chill night air " If there is nothing left for me in this world, I swear it there will be nothing for him! " Roaring mightly into the echoing mountainside until her voice draws hoarse. " I will see my body broken and bleed out before he sleeps another night soundly! "

Poiuy takes in a few deep deranged breathes, and cackles as she takes a running leap to the dark ground below. Landing at the foot of the water bed heavily. " Quake mountain. Shake mountain...you have seen the beginning of the end! " Sprinting out of the rocky cavern and onto the empty road.

" Cry for your children Mother, for you have lost one of your fold! " She cuts through a darkened wood, speaking dark nothings to the worms and underlife as she comes to a swamp. " Dark waters churn, dark waters sparkle brightly " She wails out in a banshee song, speeding out into the night.

Lingering a hand over the grave stone she calls out in a voice far from lyrical " New dead...old dead..undead....whisper to my heart. " Slipping into the lightless tunnels below. And being greeted by a hungry mummy.
" Come unto your savior you beautiful horrors "

She pushed it aside, wading among the starving hand that reached at her from the darkness. Climbing a spider riddled altar. " Hear my calls. Dead men. Give unto me your anger...your greed...all of your malice! " As the altar was surrounded by the soft rotten fiends.

Poiuy's teeth sink into her arm, letting blood trickle down onto the wicked altar beneath. Howling into the pitch black cavern " Take me...use me..extinguish me! Set me free! " Falling to her knee's from blood lose.

" take my worthless life...bend my lifeless form. " Her eye slowly closes, a reddened hand falling over the faded marble " Consume me...and in doing so...may madness consume his worthless..."

And there was only darkness.
Sssari

Post by Sssari »

Back at the sturdy gates of Troll's Bane, a lizard stood against a lone tree. At his feet was the deposited helmet of a lizardess gone and far away. He picked at it idly with his foot claws, but his mind, and eyes were elsewhere. Peering far out down the road, till it curved out of sight. He gulped deeply, and a nervous look washed over his face once more. Should he leave? Was this fruitless? Time and time again, he quelled his fears, and stood ever vigilant, awaiting the deep feeling of relief at the lizardess's arrival, though that would never come.

Still, he remained, leaning uncomfortably to the bare tree, the only noise on this cold, dark night was the wind, and the pang of metal being gently kicked about. He thought, jestingly at first, of his own feelings, and of the deep repercussions they might bring upon him. Still, he took them lightly, even going as far to let out a hissing chuckle to himself, penetrating the stillness that seemed to envelope his robe clad body, which only served to remind him of the vague shivering that began to overtake his senses. His torn and dirtied mage robes did little at keeping this creature of temperature warm, something he tried drastically to forget, though it kept creeping into his mind. Every part of his being seemed to be screaming at him to seek shelter within the calling walls of the town, but he resisted.

He waited, like some lone guardian, till time passed at such a blazingly fast rate to the feeble lizard, that hours passed without him taking notice. He knew this night would end with only one resolution, Poiuy returning, to Sssari, to make amends, to move on, to talk, to laugh, to forgive. Even still, the truth of the matter came seeking to reason with Sssari, it fell on deaf ears, till the lizard, half driven mad by the cold retreated to the gates of his home. and there he sat at the entrance, peering out into the blackness, watching....waiting....regretting.