About going to Noobia

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Edric Attewode

About going to Noobia

Post by Edric Attewode »

Greetings to all. Ages ago I used to play a druid named Gortlock in the old system (I still miss the background music). After the java client was implemented I played a new character for a couple of months.

It has been about 2 o 3 years since the last time I played Illarion and I'm amazed about all the changes. I like most of the improvements but there are so many that I'm a little lost now. That's why I wanted to explore the new newbie island. However mi old character is already out of there.

Do you people think that I should stay in Noobia for a while? If that's thats the case, how could I make a new “temporal” character in order to explore Noobia without making a new account (which is against the rules, btw). Thank you.
Gummizelle

Post by Gummizelle »

You can have 5 chars on your account, but I don't know wheather you could learn alot on Noobia though it wouldn't hurt you.
Llama

Re: About going to Noobia

Post by Llama »

Edric Attewode wrote: how could I make a new “temporal” character in order to explore Noobia without making a new account (which is against the rules, btw). Thank you.
If you'd like to see n00bia (which is pretty cool) I think a gm can teleport you there ;)
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

When creating a new character you can select "Noobia" as starting place anytime, in case you wish your character to start there.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

If you'd like to see n00bia (which is pretty cool) I think a gm can teleport you there
Of course.
Just tell me if you want it.
Or do it like Nitram said.
Edric Attewode

Post by Edric Attewode »

I didn't knew you can choose Noobia as the starting location for a second character. I'm liking this new system more and more. I'll make a new character then. I'm sure in a couple of days I'll be confident enough to bring Edric back from his long journey.

Thank you all for helping me
Last edited by Edric Attewode on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Juliana D'cheyne

Re: About going to Noobia

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Edric Attewode wrote: Do you people think that I should stay in Noobia for a while?
Welcome, and it wouldn't hurt to go through it briefly for a quick "how to"