Dissapearing Aegohl Trick

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aegohl

Dissapearing Aegohl Trick

Post by Aegohl »

Sorry, guys. I've been busy with behind-the-scenes stuff and school lately, and that will continue to be so through this Thursday. As always, I leave my messengers on 24/7 so people can leave messages, but don't expect quick answers or sometimes any at all.

Also, as many of you know, I'm back to school now which means a general reduction in activity by a small amount. However, when I was initially brought back it was never planned that I spend as much time with the hands-on end of the job as I do... so you know I do it out of love of doing it, so I'll keep doing it. Just be patient.

Now my staff is back from vacation and as we get things organized we'll be at full speed again shortly, so snap your seatbelts firmly and keep your arms and head inside the game at all times.

-Mitch
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Re: Dissapearing Aegohl Trick

Post by LifeWonder »

Aegohl wrote:Now my staff is back
Mitch is a pimp. >:3
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

He takes great care of us. And we have dental (or so I heard!).
Salhari

Post by Salhari »

oh snap, so -this- is where Aegohl ran off to... well, cant says that i blame him. *sneaks back in from Grimm himself* good to see you again Mitch, holla at your boy sometime.

Fea
Aegohl

Post by Aegohl »

It's a Fea! =) Welcome back home.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

waves to Fea