My Restlessness

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zananex Zane

My Restlessness

Post by Zananex Zane »

A note has been pinned up on the wall of Eliza's Shop in Trollsbane saying the following:

Fighting, bickering, and trivial arguments have been pestering me these past few days I have been in Gobiath. Everywhere I turn I see somebody in a verbal disagreement that usually either almost turns or does turn violent, along with several physical disputes. Is this how you treat your fellow citizens? With hatred and violence? I'm starting to get sickened by the amount of fighting around Trollsbane. And I'm very well aware of the fact that this most likely occurs everywhere on the island. I realize that disagreements are unavoidable, but they do not have to be settled with violence. I'm not going to try to control people, I'm merely attempting to push them into realizing that we can get along and still not completely agree with one another. If this land can enter an age of peace, then there is much more we can accomplish than if we constantly fight with one another.
So, to end this note, I merely ask you all who read this letter to aim for peace rather than violence and war in order to make this place better for all.

~Signed "The Man with the Apple"
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Actually, it only happens in Troll's Bane. Everywhere else is generally peaceful, but sometimes near abandonment.
-unsigned