Troll's Bane Town Guard [latest]

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Time fur change.

This small plank of wood, written on with coal is unsigned.
sirdanilot

Post by sirdanilot »

a tall elf puts up a hastily scribbled parchment

Yesterday, I ordered my mule to stay in front of the entrance of Eliza's shop. I went inside to do some errands. Two lizardmen, who were apparently practicing some sort of magic, were standing near my mule. I believe that one of them was called 'Misha'.

When I came back, my mule, and the two lizards were gone. Later I found them, and they gave me a tip saying that a person named 'Logrin Pors' ran off with my mule and ran in the direction of the northern gate, and then in the direction of the workshop when they lost him out of sight.

The mule was packed with valuable gemstones and weapons, and I would appreciate an investigation of the matter. This thief called 'Logrin Pars' is probably still at large and I'd like to question him. If anyone sees him, please send me a dove or contact the town guard so they can put him in jail.

Signed,

Molinai Taido
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

The man most likely returned your mule to the man because you left unattended. Perhaps you ought to take better care of your animals. They will wander and follow others if you leave them alone for long enough.
-Artimer.
Logrin Parr

Post by Logrin Parr »

A man slumped in an odd sitting posture by the well in troll's bane thanks a passer by for writting down his words and posting them to the board

I regret to inform you of several things sir, firstly my name is Logrin Parr....to r's lad. Secondly, and regretably, I am not the culprit, which would make things alot easier...as I turn myself in when ever I am accused of wrong doing. You will forgive me however if we fore go that formality, as my spin was snapped in twaine in an unfortunate candle lighting accident. Since then, I have been unable to do much more then talk. I am sorry for you lose, but if it's any consolation, things could always be worse.

Well, I won't ramble any longer to this nice fellow writting down my words. I have much to do, such as getting rained on and practicing my whistling.

=Dictated, not read
-Parr
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

First of all, I wish to thank Jorokar for placing me as the new captain of the guard.

As my first action, I am writing an updated list of members of the guard.

Captain:
Altrix

Lieutenant:
Drethek
John

Guards:
Keunthus
Rorak

Recruits:
Logrin Parr
Liam Heneghan
Rinal Kilhig
Henrik Suvin
Hans Georg Hammerwerfer
Mairae Auvria
Toran Guld
Earas Suvin
Jonathan Cain

If I have forgotten anyone, Please, send me a dove or post it below this message
Last edited by bdgdkay on Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

First of all, I wish to announce that I am taking the previous captain, Amadi Yusuf Randal, as my lieutenant. May he serve us well.

Secondly, I wish to welcome Liam Heneghan into the guard. I am sure he will prove to be a fine addition to our ranks.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I wish to welcome Hendrik Suvin into the guard. May he serve faithfully for the days to come.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Sorntales

Post by Sorntales »

I take my leave from the guard, for I will never serve under an incompetent hire sword like Altrix.

D. Sorntales
Joxia Doral

guard

Post by Joxia Doral »

I would like to report that Mugush is a thief. I needed to break a goldpiece and so I bought a bag of flour from him.He refused to give me my change.
98 silver and 2 copper. I worked very hard for that money!

joxia
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I wish to welcome John into our ranks. May he always do well in his tasks as a guard.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Last edited by bdgdkay on Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Post by Amadi Yusuf Randal »

The Orc called Rugh toh is banned from town until ((tonight, 19:00 gmt+2))
He paid a fine of 5 silvercoins.

Crime he comitted: Disturbance, Resisting a ban.

The Orc called Murgo is banned from town until ((tonight, 19:00 gmt+2)).

Crime he comitted: Disturbance

~A.Y.R.
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I wish to have a meeting of the guard so that I might be able to get afew plans I have come up with put into place. The Probable time for this meeting will be ((tomorrow at 4:00 pm GMT/ 12:00 pm EST)). If you are not able to make this meeting at the announced time, send me a dove. I will hold it in the town square(( by the well and fluffy sheep tavern)).

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

I find it rather unfortunate that this meeting has come and passed and only had two guards come, and I had only one dove come to me about an inability to arrive. On this note, I wish to hold another meeting ((this coming saturday, same time, same place)). This time, I Once again ask that if you are unable to come to the meeting, send me a dove so that I might be able to give you word of what took place at the meeting.

On another note, Christopher Ridgen has been placed in jail for disturbance and showing disobedience to a guard. He will remain in prison until he has either learned to keep peace in town, or until he can play the lute in a way that doesnt provoke people to attack him.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Olive

Post by Olive »

ahh so now trolls bane has degenerated into a cess pool of corruption where people you dont like can be jailed as long as you like simply for offendign you

great going, whats next? fines and jail time for people of other races you find offensive?

Unsigned
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Whoever wrote the last note is fined 5 gold coins because I don't like him.

~Evan Ross~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

bdgdkay wrote:until he can play the lute in a way that doesnt provoke people to attack him.
That's absolutely ridiculous.

~W.E~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Clearly you weren't there. And, he has agreed to the punishment saying that he did need the practice.

This was the situation. I was trying to hold the guard meeting, which none but Amadi and Evan arrived for. Christopher comes with his lute, with clearly not having any practice. We chased him away on disturbance charges. He came back playing again ((let me just note oocly that he played atleast 200+ times, making it so that we could barely even see what people were typing)) and we chased him away. As we were finally getting to talk, he came back once again where we were finally forced to take him away by means of force. After awhile, we drove him near the jail, and he was hit hard enough to knock him back ((atwhich time he logged which is against the rules anyways...)). At that point ((when he logged back on)) I suggested that we put him in jail until he was better at playing and where he could play all he wanted without bothering anyone. All the other guards, and Ridgen himself agreed with this sentencing. I gave him one dove so that he could tell me he had learned to play properly, when he did infact learn. Therefore, he is not being held against his will, nor is he bothering the citizens of the town with noise polution. If there is any problem with that from anyone, which i cant see why, then send me a dove or post it below.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Christopher..Rigden

Post by Christopher..Rigden »

Chris send the bird to the message board

I can play now...come down and let me free...

Christopher Rigden

P.S I also heard a guard sleeping on his shift
Joxia Doral

town guard

Post by Joxia Doral »

yusef Amadi has acted unbefitting a town guard. he tried to force a child who is under my care to put away a staff he was holding. I told him that if he had a problem with my Ward that he needed to discuss it with me.he responded with 'really?"..."are you sure?" I told him positive. He then tried again to to forcefully take the staff from the boy. i tried to get between. he continued his pursiut.
There were many witnesses. finally swordplay broke out after his attempts to wrestle the staff from the child.i WAS WEARING NO ARMOR AT ALL.if not for a healing mage goblin I might not be alive to tell this story.. Amadi needs to relieved of duty immediately and for life.

Joxia Doral
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

Amadi Yusuf Randal has been suspended from the guard until further notice because of the actions taken by him in Eliza's Shop. His name will be marked to remove any confusion.

Signed,
Altrix
Captain of the Guard
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Allways the same.... A squire from the knights of gobiath shall be captain of the guard.
A knight out of the same knighthood commits a crime.
The squire doesnt react on the crime, instead suspenses the one who tried to enforce the laws.

I am deeply diappointed from you, Altrix.

Crime-report:

Mark Strongarm
Crimes he commited: - Disobedience, helped another criminal to flee from the guard, attacking a guard.
For those crimes he is banned from town. (attacking a guard allways results in a ban). The judge has to say when the ban is lifted again.

Joxia Doral
Crimes she commited: - Disobedience, helped another criminal to flee from the guard, attacking a guard.
For those crimes he is banned from town. (attacking a guard allways results in a ban). The judge has to say when the ban is lifted again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

Every guard is allowed to remove those persons from town. If needed with the power of weapons.

~A.Y.R.
Townguard
Neither member of any Knighthood nor guild

((OOC Note:
This Topic is about proclamations of the 'Town Guard'.
This is no place for discussions about the posts in here.
Before you post anything here, please consider the option to send me a PM. Please do not spam this topic.

Thanks for respecting these Points))
Last edited by Amadi Yusuf Randal on Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Valric
Location: In your home, wondering why you left your stove on..

Post by Valric »

*the post has been effectively covered with coal markings*
Last edited by Valric on Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

No one in Trollsbane is a Gaurd, although there are several Guards.

~Unsigned~
Amadi Yusuf Randal

Amadi Randal did allright.
Read our laws, please: (principle2)

-- LAWS AND REGULATIONS

Principle 1: Nobody can expect to be innocent until proven guilty. Everyone can be expected guilty unless proven innocent.

Principle 2: When one is accused by authority (Guards and higher positions), they may not refuse to cooperate and/or disobey the authority, even if innocent. If the accused one is found innocent later, they are compensated. Should they refuse or disobey authority and later proven innocent, they are not compensated and may be also charged for disobedience.

We got laws and everyone should follow them.
Some broke the laws and shall feel the consequences now!
LifeWonder
Location: !! Don't send PMs/doves to this account. Send them to Karl !!

Post by LifeWonder »

Please develop on "Compensated".

-
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

From what I have been told by those who witnessed the events, it is Amadi who was in the wrong. I have been informed that he was trying to attack an elvish child, and when others told him to stop and try to explain, he fell to blood lust. He attacked all of those people, and more. And two of them were unarmed.
*there is no signature*
HeXiS

Post by HeXiS »

* a finely written document is posted and pressed smooth for ease of reading*

If it is wished i be banned from the town for some time.. i have no problem.. however that's not up to me it is up to my guardian.. however i want it also known i'll never give up a gift i've received to any one but those who gave the gifts... i have seen people walking with staffs of various types and never seen them removed from them.. i was told to move from a door i wasn't in so i simply stated if it was me the the guard was speaking to that he was an idiot.. i wasnt trying to insult him. just letting him know i wasn't the one in the door way.. after the elf in the doorway had moved he insisted i give him my staff. if he had required every one else to give up theirs i would have understood.. i would not have complied but i would have understood.

this is not an apology. i dont think i owe him that after he attacked me. this is simply a form of peace offering so as he does not attack me again.

*the signature is a strange symbol* 量紙
Valric
Location: In your home, wondering why you left your stove on..

Post by Valric »

*Valric walks to the board quietly, and crosses out the last post he wrote with a bit of coal, before writing a new post with a silver pen*

Amadi has expressed wishes to withdraw my ban, as has Altrix.

I wish no conflict with any of you, and I am reachable by dove if this is an issue.

If I am needed for an investigation or by the judge to officially have my ban lifted (if it is still applicable to me despite assurances from both sides of this conflict that it isn't) I will, of course, be in full cooperation with the gaurd and Trollsbane Laws.

I wish all of you a good day,

~Valric~

*Valric rolls his eyes at the note, not sure why it was needed in the first place, before walking towards the tavern to chat with Borgate*
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Oliver strides up to the board, panting heavily

I'd like to report the theft of armour, by a dwarf, who when i was chasing, screamed that "Burker and his boys" were taking over. Now, i don't know if this dwarf himself was "Burker", The item in question was some Excellent quality (If slightly scraped) Elven silversteel.

Oliver Fox.

He then walks away, fiddling with a yellow ribbon on his wrist.
Mairae Auvria

Post by Mairae Auvria »

A small parchment is attached discretely on the board, only a couple of possibly elven words are interspersed with common, though the elven words seem to be in a different dialect from Gobaith.

___ would like to ____join the town guard now that I am a citizen.

Mairae Auvria