Fill the Spirit man

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cliu Beothach

Fill the Spirit man

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Here come the God men, when all the world started to light. All those interested in reaching the final glory of all incalculable you must not deny this.

This hanging god is between us, once below. Do not falter now for a glimmer of something profound reaches for us.

The godmen have come, those who wish to be then stop becoming.

A dove shall find me

Brer Beothach the Godmen
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Why is it when something of mental rigor enters your minds you just shrug it away. You damned fools!

Brer Beothach the Godmen
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I endorse this.

F
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

He has filled his spirit man. He is the Godmen. Shall anyone else come forth to at least think?

Brer Beothach the Godmen
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae stops to look at the posts in Trolls Bane then recognizing one signature from a long while ago. a smile forms on her face.

Brer.

Chuckling as memories of their talks flash through her mind, she walks closer to the parchment reading once, then a puzzled look comes over her face as she again reads it. Finally turning with a sigh she mumbles while walking out the door.

I wonder what Brer is doing now...she then giggles quietly... besides being enigmatic.
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

A dark-haired elfess watches from the shadows as Achae giggles over a parchment hanging on the wall. Once Achae steps away, the elfess approaches, tilting her head as she reads and moving her lips silently before forming them into a crooked smile. Brer, you dog! Are you still alive? she says with a faint chuckle before turning away.