Dwarf you must read this....

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tanaloth

Dwarf you must read this....

Post by Tanaloth »

i want to apologize to all dwarf that read this board. i dont want to slave you i only want dwarf to work with me

I apologize

Tanaloth, sinserly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Tanaloth on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

What stops any dwarf from selling the ore themself and keep the 50% you do nothing for?

~unsigned~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Balderdash Tanaloth!

This is an insult to dwarves everywhere. To think that you are trying to enlist a personal 'slave' to mine for you, while you sell or even smith your way to riches is unfair to the dwarf who did most of the work!

Dwarves have access to the largest mines, the best smithies and the greatest friends one could have. Any dwarf that mines, can also smith. If they can't, I'll help them myself. Many in Silverbrand would do the same for a fellow dwarf. They also have the ability to use the vast Halls and workshops of Silverbrand and/or Goldburg. They can even build their own homes if they wish.

Tell me, what could you possibly offer that even comes close to that?

Mine the ores yourself! No self-respecting dwarf will become your personal slave.

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Steward of the "Axe of Irmorom"
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

Juniper Onyx wrote:Balderdash Tanaloth!

This is an insult to dwarves everywhere. To think that you are trying to enlist a personal 'slave' to mine for you, while you sell or even smith your way to riches is unfair to the dwarf who did most of the work!

Dwarves have access to the largest mines, the best smithies and the greatest friends one could have. Any dwarf that mines, can also smith. If they can't, I'll help them myself. Many in Silverbrand would do the same for a fellow dwarf. They also have the ability to use the vast Halls and workshops of Silverbrand and/or Goldburg. They can even build their own homes if they wish.

Mine the ores yourself! No self-respecting dwarf will become your personal slave.

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Signed
Surian Silverbeard
Ambassador of Silverbrand
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Juniper Onyx wrote:Balderdash Tanaloth!

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
Signed
Rakust Dorenstkzul
Citizen of Goldburg
Odin Harbek

Re: Dwarf you must read this....

Post by Odin Harbek »

Chester wrote:Balderdash Tanaloth!

Signed,
~Chester Copperpot
Chief of Goldburg
signed,
Odin Harbek
Citizen of Goldburg

I told you not to do such things when you hand me that pickaxe on our first meeting. Clear to me tha ya didn' grow up in any dwarven settlement. Sounds to me like ya been running around with Albarians.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Goodluck for your buisiness enterprise, Tanaloth.

Faladron Furnir