Request for the Resignation of the current Governor

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Richard Dagonet

Request for the Resignation of the current Governor

Post by Richard Dagonet »

Greetings Citizens of Trolls Bane,

I have come to this isle a very short while ago. What did I find? I found a lovely, amazing isle with many benefits. One of those benefits was the immense amount of Knighthoods and the openness on one's sexual orientation (See Julius Rothman and Dain Laiden for example). However, one thing I see that happens more then anything else is inactivity (See Caelum, Greenbriar, Varshikar, Tol Vanima, and sadly, now Trolls Bane). The only thing that resembles any type of activity on this isle is Goldburg and god forbide the Kallahorn keep were those two love birds stay fairly active.

This is a open address to the governor of Trolls Bane to resign from his current position as such. Since I've been here, I've saw nothing but power hungry Knights trying to gain an upper hand on one another. If you look at Trolls Bane currently, you will see that it is ruled by one of these Knights. Altrix, his page is the lieutenant of the Town Guard. Ascius, a seemingly close friend is the Guard Captain. Most, if not all of Jorokar's Knighthood have been integrated into the Town Guard. The Town is basically his regime.

May I also point out this:
Jorokar wrote:
The following building has been paid by and is now occupied by the citizen, Altrix.

Good day,
~ Sir Jorokar Sladrir
I would like to see the documents and money proving that Altrix actually bought the land for fair market value. It seems like another move by Jorokar to enhance his position and Knighthood.

Cosidering the Governor's only real move was banning members of Kallahorn and then unbanning them, then banning them again, (what a fool, should he have not known they were going to attack once more?) and a festival that went horribly wrong I'd say you could put him in the upper tier of the worst governors ever.

Shall we talk about crimes and his inability to speak on behalf of the criminals?
Bidukan wrote: I hereby request a meeting either with the Governor or the Guard Captain. It's about a dwarf named Chester Copperpot, who assaulted me inside Troll's Bane some days ago.

Signed,

Bidukan
Page of Kallahorn and former citizen of Troll's Bane.
As you can clearly see above, Bidukan wrote this message upon the wall. This is a simple copy of it. This is Jorokar's reply (In a long message tarnishing another Knighthood instead of doing his job, talking to his dear brother in arms and ally, Chester. ) Let it be noted.. that this message was written only 14 dwarven days later then Bidukans.
Jorokar wrote:Regarding this man, Bidukan, I can say that I have never heard about this matter before this day. Despite being a little late to mention it, I shall see to it.
This was an obvious and clear lie. Instead of speaking to Chester on this matter, he signs a peace treaty with them. Lovely work, Governor.

On to our next case. The matter of Julius Rothman and Mark Strongarm. Jorokar says that this matter is still "pending". Thats obviously a misprint, let me rephrase it for the folks of Trolls Bane, "Mark Strongarm may have committed a crime, he may have attacked a man, and he may have done it without warning. However, he attacked a criminal in town (while fighting and protecting the town nonetheless), so it does not matter. Instead of punishing Mark, I will accept him into the Knighthood. Instead of putting both of them in prison, I will make it so that Julius and the Knighthood of Kallahorn will never gain any type of fame under my rule. They defeated demons as my guards fell to the ground. Damn them," Sounds about right. This is noted here..
Bidukan wrote:As Mark Strongamr wrote, Troll's Bane was attacked by a poweful army of demons, bandits and undeads. The Knighthood of Kallahorn, and not your useless guard, blocked and killed those evil creatures keeping the people safe. (Mark as well fought some demons).
More atacks are yet to come. Mister Governor, do you want us defending Troll's Bane and fighting Demons unarmored? Foolish choice.

Signed,

Bidukan,
Squire of Kallahorn,
Fully armored.
abcfantasy wrote:The decision is taken. Do not blame me for this, rather blame your Knight. The Guards and the Allies shall have the duty to protect the town.

So to answer your question, no, I do not want the Knighthood of Kallahorn to defend Troll's Bane, as they are led by an untrustworthy and erratic Knight. The Knighthood is not accepted as the town's ally, not in the current circumstances. I am sorry, but as long as the situation remains as it is, then the rules shall apply.

Please, do not counter this, avoid unneeded trouble.

~ Sir Jorokar
He places the blame on Kallahorn for protecting the town and being brutally attacked by there Knight. The Knighthood protected there town and he .. basically tells them he does not want there help from demons. Is this not lust for power? Is this not.. greed?

On to the case of Misha.
Lady Misha wrote:Misha was attacked numerous times, and reported each attack, sometimes to Jorokar personally....but she never had any fines, or jail time leveyed on her assailents.

And with the recent assasination Misha worries she could be struck down with no reprocussons

Misha Misha
They just don't stop, do they?
Unknown wrote:I feel that I, A well-respected dwarf, Have been singled out and assaulted by the guard for the simple reason that I am not human like all of them. The Guard need representatives from every race, Not only humans.

~A Concerned Non-Human~
Who are the true criminals?

Resign Jorokar,
RICHARD

WANTED Jorokar Sladrir

For FOUR crimes in Trolls Bane!

- Conspiracy to commit a Crime

- Threat and duress

- Attempted Murder

- Spying

Jorokar, the Former Governor of Trolls Bane!

Price paid for the capture of the Said Criminal: One gold Coin

At the bottom of the Wanted parchments, one can make out a very faint name signed to it.

RICHARD
Last edited by Richard Dagonet on Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Achae stops to look at the post appearing a little puzzled, she blinks then walks now to another board running her finger down the older parchment as she reads it then turns back to the post and writes a small note at the bottom of the page in precise handwriting...

I think it should be left to the citizens of Trolls Bane who their governor is.

Sincerely,
Achae Eanstray
Medico

Shrugging now "It could be the list is not up to date though", Achae then turns toward the hospital after looking inside her bag mumbling "I wonder if I have enough bandages", completely dismissing the post from her mind.
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I think this "Richard" person is an idiot.
I think he should keep his thoughts to himself.
I think he should find out more about these "Inactive Places"
I think Jorokar is doing a decent job (Even if he needs to update the Citizen list).

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

By the first words of your letter (referring to the "benefit of the openness of one's sexual orientation), it becomes clear that you are a madman.

Secondly, inactivity of Troll's Bane? I see people each day. What are you talking about?

Thirdly, it's funny that you somehow find a way to complain about Captain Ascius. I could have chosen anyone, and you would come up with a ridiculous argument saying he or she is a close friend of mine. I particularly chose him so as the captain would not be one of the Knighthood of Gobaith. Moreover, it was him and him alone who took the decision to accept Altrix as the Lieutenant. So saying that that is bias is clearly as folly as most of your letter.

How are you saying that most of the Knighthood is integrated into the Town Guard? The same members have been in the Guard previously as well, there may be only one or two at most who have joined during my reign. Nothing changed. Besides, what is wrong with protecting the town? You seem to bring up very ridiculous arguments regarding this matter. It was two members of the Knighthood who captured two of those so called "The Watchers". I see your ways of thanking their work.

Regarding the house bought by Altrix: You will see nothing for you are no authority of Troll's Bane, not even a citizen. You have absolutely no right to see them. I can prove all with my Councilor and High Judge. Then again, I'm sure you'll find a way to complain against that as well, saying they are biased as much as I am.

A festival that went horribly wrong? It's not my fault now, is it? It was one reckless man who ruined the end of the celebration, and that man was captured by the guards, thus, doing good work. Besides, the time before the incident was quite enjoyable, to many as well.

Regarding Bidukan, indeed, I am shocked. It's the first time you are actually right. I must have missed that letter, perhaps because of the many other absurd letters pinned to the wall.

You complain because I seem to say to Julius that he will never gain any fame? Hilarious. He came to this isle, committed crimes, paid for them. He was free again, he committed more crimes, paid for them. He was free again, he was reckless as ever, caused and uproar and triggered a war out of jealousy and greed, but he was let free with a warning under his name. He abuses that to assault the town's highest officials without any reason or provocation. What do you expect of this man?

The Knighthood of Kallahorn have shown to be led by the wrong leader, I have explain how that effects the whole order already. I won't waste any more time on this. Many of the Knighthood can earn Troll's Bane trust by having a new and better leader.

Regarding the last two reports, they have been replied to accordingly.

Thank you.
~ Sir Jorokar
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

I request you meet me in Caelum ready for Combat. Doesn't mean it's going to happen does it?

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Why should he resign? He just needs to open his eyes, not leave office completely. Rebellion would not be the answer in this case, more ideas of talking things out. Not war.
For a peaceful and better change,
Artimer Fault.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Evan owes me raw fish.

F
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

All this need is a good old war cry, Right Fooser?

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
Borine

Post by Borine »

I'm gonna slit your throat Richard. I'm gonna enjoy it...

C.R
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Borine wrote:I'm gonna slit your throat Richard. I'm gonna enjoy it...

C.R
Smartest words I've heard all day.

~Evan Ross,
Knight of Kallahorn,
Captain of Caelum~
Richard Dagonet

Post by Richard Dagonet »

Upon the first parchment, one might note a few distinct changes.
Leonarde

Post by Leonarde »

Mister Richard,

if you would be a citizen of Trolls bane you could indeed write me a letter, if you think Governor Sladir broke any law. But such public, indefensible denials, wrote by a non citizen, will be ignored.

Malachin with you,
~Judge L.Q.A. Brousseborgne
AlexRose

Re: Request for the Resignation of the current Governor

Post by AlexRose »

Richard Dagonet wrote:inactivity (See Caelum
Try again. We have internal boards so we don't use our public board, we don't use our land that much right now because there's not much there to use, but we've been collecting 15,000 raw stone and such things, and in fact are just about to start building around 6 buildings, as soon as we receive our shipment of wood. Stop being so presumptuous.

~W.E~