Wedding Announcement!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Richard Dagonet

Wedding Announcement!

Post by Richard Dagonet »

~WEDDING!~

DAIN LAIDEN

AND

JULIUS ROTHMAN

On Elos 24, The two Knights of Kallahorn, Sir Dain Laiden and Sir Julius Rothman shall be wed at the Eldan Monastery. They are both shocked and stunned at the love shown between each other in the past few months. Spending many.. long nights in the Kallahorn keep, these two love birds have hollered the moan of love far too many times not to tie the knot.

Everyone on Gobaith is welcomed to this pleasant festival! Everyone that comes is.. asked to at least show your gratitude and bring wedding gifts for these two, fine gentlemen.

RICHARD
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

*A rough but neat, hardly disguised handwriting follows the parchment above.*

Why, what a surprise. You know, I always knew it would come to this, what with the
two always whispering what could only be sweet nothings in each other's
ears. A good thing I never bothered wandering to the Keep much, I might have been
quite petrified at the sounds aforementioned. Dain, Julius, I wish you two
the best of luck in this wonderful journey through life together. May you
have wonderful children and long, healthy lives of which you argue over
who's on top that night.

I will be certain to bring my prized elven wine to the festivities.

With sincere gratitude and utmost amusement,
Your dear friend and former knight comrade,
~ Ayla To'lorn
Juliana D'cheyne

Post by Juliana D'cheyne »

Juliana stops to glance quickly at the board then seeing one name stops to read a notice slightly distracted as she places new swords in their sheath then grimaces hearing the ping as one sword drops tilt first in the floor. Not picking it up right away, she uncharacteristically laughs, her green eyes sparkling and shaking her head she smoothly plucks the sword from the floor and walks toward the door mumbling "I can't wait until Dain sees it".
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Julius, you could not have made a better choice.
Dain, not so much.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Thanks for the invitation, I'll be there.

F
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

A short copper brown haired woman walks on by and notices the names on the announcement. She stares for a bit, then blushes madly... Following that, she writes something on a parchment and posts it.

This is a fine example of one of the many forms of love : homosexuality. I support this marriage, and anyone who objects will answer to this follower of Sirani and be lectured on the nature of love!

Also, two guys is sexy. Julius, Dain, go for it.

Signed, E.T. of the Free Woman's Circle

Pinned to this parchment is a another parchment with a lovely drawing of two men kissing. Obviously, the artist put a lot of detail into it to make it as "sexy" as possible.
Richard Dagonet

Post by Richard Dagonet »

It has been postponed to the 15th of next month. Upon arriving at the Kallahorn keep, I found Dain Laiden and Julius Rothman exhausted in bed. When attempting to stand, I found that both were not only naked but sore from last nights prewedding festivities. They were unable to walk to the Eldan Monastery.

RICHARD
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

a man walks by with a lute in his arm, he stops briefly, caught by the bright lettering, he chuckles to himself before grabbing a piece of charcoal from his pocket and scrawling this note:

Can i join in?

~Unsigned~
bdgdkay

Post by bdgdkay »

*a man walks up to the board supported by two staves. he looks at the parchment for afew minutes. Rereads the parchments, reads them one more time, and pulls a bottle of ink and a quill out*

Such a lovely couple, i always knew this was coming

Altrix
CJK
Developer

Post by CJK »

*A rather large muscular man strolls past then takes a double take chuckles and writes a message before walking off.*

Dear Julius and Dain,

Congratulations! You two are so perfect for eachother it is just unnatural not to get married!

~Your former page,
Jonathan Cain~[/i]