Cows

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Borine

Cows

Post by Borine »

If I give my cow back for the 2 silvers will it still have all the items i deposited...?
rakust dorenstkzul

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

Yes, yes it will.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Basically all you need to do then is get another cow, and you'll have the same depot as earlier.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

In fact you can give your cow back and rent it again later and you still have your depot. This works at least right now.
Anyway after all this is a bug. So do not wonder if you do this and I made it to fix this bug. Because then your items are lost and noone will give them back to you,
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Huch! Ich wusste nicht das dies ein Bug ist.

Bis jetzt war eine Kuh auszuleihen eine gute möglichkeit große Mengen an Waren nach Tol Vanima zu bringen.

Grüße
Rincewind
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Dem steht auch weiterhin nichts entgegen - auch wenn es ursprünglich nicht so geplant war.
Allerdings sollte sicherheitshalber die Kuh vor Rückgabe leergeräumt werden.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Ich vertehe nicht richtig...

Die Kuh geht ja nicht mit auf ein Schiff? (über einen Steg)
Durch Teleporter und Portale ebensowenig.

ALso habe ich ne Kuh ausgeliehen, vollgepackt und zurückgegeben. Um sie in Vanima wieder auszuleihen.

Wie hanhabt ihr das?

lg
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Die Kuh sollte Problemlos über das "Schiff" (also über den Warppoint am Steg) mit dir Reisen.

Nitram
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Nicht über jeden, falls das nicht geändert wurde.
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Wie das mit den Warppoints ist, weiß ich zwar nicht, aber ich weiß, dass inzwischen auch viele das Kuhdepot zum Auslagern benutzen, seit hin und wieder Taschen aus den Truhen verschwinden. Viele haben seither Angst, ihre Sachen in Taschen in Truhen zu lagern und brauchen daher den zusätzlichen Lagerplatz.
Vielleicht sollte man diesen Bug erst mal Bug sein lassen, bis das Problem mit den Taschen behoben ist? Nur so als Vorschlag.
Borine

Post by Borine »

Can you please warn me when your going to fix the bug with a dove...? oh and i'm moving my cow stuff soon anyway
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Borine wrote:Can you please warn me when your going to fix the bug with a dove...? oh and i'm moving my cow stuff soon anyway
What he said, make an announcement declaring the bug fixed, yeah?
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

13. Bugs
Exploitation of bugs or technical limits (i.e. intentional server crashing, multiplying of items, using the technical shadow of a building to flee, ...) is strictly forbidden. As soon as you find a bug, you must report it with a detailed description at the Flyspray Bugtracker or to report the bug with the contact formular.

Please refrain from reporting bugs on the Illarion-boards. Abusing bugs reported this way is also forbidden. If you lose skills or items due to server crashes or bugs they will not be replaced. Quest items are the only exception.
Remind this?
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

People don't realise that things like this are bugs until after it has been announced. I myself had no idea.
Borine

Post by Borine »

Hmm I moved all my stuff now anyways!