Rise against oppression

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

The Watchers

Rise against oppression

Post by The Watchers »

We call upon all the independent people of this isle to rise up against the oppressive reign of the government and join us in the fight for your freedoms, show your support through force and terror, burn the oppressors out.

Signed
The Watchers
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

What oppresive goverment? What reign of terror do you see?
You act as assassins! How is that a noble and just cause? You act as though you can do whatever and whomever you want to get your way, and that is just not so. Enough of your foolishness.
-Unsigned-
Cuvini

Post by Cuvini »

Burn.
The.
OPPRESSORS!

~ Cuvini the Dark ~
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

I do not feel oppressed at all. I'm not sure of what you speak.

Elisabeth Marescot
The Watchers

Post by The Watchers »

More lies spead to weaken the free.
We are here to save you and will not sit idle while those with false authority continue to imprison the innocent.

Signed
The Watchers
Cuvini

Post by Cuvini »

May Anarchy grace this isle of Gobaith!

~ Cuvini the Dark ~
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

How are we being imprisoned? And how is the authority false? We voted them into power after all.

Elisabeth Marescot
Cuvini

Post by Cuvini »

A..N..A..R..C..H..Y
A..N..A..R..C..H..Y

~ Cuvini the Dark ~
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Anouther wonderful show of peace by a page of Kallahorn. Long live the love and prosperity they wish to bring.
-unsigned-
The Watchers

Post by The Watchers »

Free Ricardo de Leon, he is innocent of any crime, allow the free movement of Borine as he is just of his own opinion and let us and yourselves be freed from stupid rules.

Signed
The Watchers
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Name five stupid rules.
-Unsigned-
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Borine attacked allready innocent members of the community and even after he fled like a wolf with his tail in between his legs he came back and attacked once more.

~Pellandria~
The Watchers

Post by The Watchers »

We do not take any notice of your manipulations, explain why we have a Governor who holds people without charge and bans innocents from the right of movement.

Signed
The Watchers
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

The five stupid rules:

- Murder: Why is this against the laws at all? How stupid and unethical.
- Spying: This doesn't exist. The so called spies always coincidentally find themselves near people sharing vital information such as in meetings, it's just a coincidence.
- Attempted Murder: I would have -never- actually murdered, so I wouldn't be guilty!
- Obstruction of Justice: Standing in the door to block the Guard's way is against the law? It just feels arousing for me to block the door way, it's a craze of mine.
- Kidnapping: It's how I express my love to the person! I kidnap them! What's so against the laws?

- Unsigned -
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

Because a conspiracy against the government is treason and therefore a crime.

Elisabeth Marescot.
The Watchers

Post by The Watchers »

You may mock us but we will win in the end, you still do not answer our questions.
Why is there a law against keeping your face covered? Is it so our movements can be tracked?

Signed
The Watchers
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

It is so that criminals can be identified. We can't have hooded men thieving from everyone.

E. Marescot
Callith

Post by Callith »

Please just ignore them, groups like this come and go like the seasons. If you just get on with your lives they will stop bothering you.

Callith
The Watchers

Post by The Watchers »

More lies, it is so you can see who speaks against you and then imprison them.

Signed
The Watchers
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

Why would people who are hooded ask to show their face? It has little to do with any of the watchers. Infact, I doubt anything that goes on that anyone cares what you do. It is more a law for people who have been banned so they can be easily identified.
Ascius

Post by Ascius »

Dear citizens,

I recommend to do as Callith proposed.

Nevertheless, unarmed citizens should be careful, for this group called 'Watchers' has announced they would attack innocents to achieve their false goals.

Sincerely,
Ascius
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Ricard de Leon's name was written in blood as the one to blame, thus let him
be damned. Let the Watchers come, I'll find a way to cut away each and
every one of their hands as they dared to try and do to me. I laugh at the
mockery they make of themselves, this place needs the fresh, new
amusement. Come one, come all... I'll stare each of you in the face, you
fools, and laugh at the idiocy. And I dare you to come without masks, so I
may see the faces of those that have already tried to mark me. Amuse me,
dear souls... Amuse me.

-> Kaelyn Ianale
Inner Voice

Post by Inner Voice »

Assassin, turn yourself in by high noon on the 22nd of Naras, at the Troll's Bane library, or Ricardo will be executed in his prison cell. Not only his death will be slow, but his tortures will be legendary. His insides, one by one, will be pulled out of him and fed to the rats while I make sure he is still alive and is capable of feeling it.
Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

*A hulking elf, with a massive blade dripping with blood slung over his shoulder approaches the parchments. He grins happily down at them, and reaches out a scarred finger, poking the nearest parchment, before taking out a sharpened piece of wood from his bag, and dipping it in the blood dripping from his sword, leaving a single, poorly shaped word.*

Amateurs
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Fools, If you really want to free a prisoner, Overpower a guard, steal their key, Then free him. Don't kill innocent civilians.

~Unsigned~
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Dear writer of the first letter,

Please, if you order the public of whole isle to stay against the goverment, do not forget to write what goverment do you mean.

As leader of an autonome territory and allied friend of some other, i could get the feeling, that a rebellion rises against me or my friends in Northmark, Silverbrand or Varshikar.

Please, do not forget to tell, about what goverment you speak. I could think about the need of political meetings with our allies, to find a reaction like to close borders or grow up own armed forces against not existing enemies.

In other cases it would also be good to know, about what enemie you speak. Maybe in own interest to support forces to make peace on this isle against "wrong" dictatorships.

Do not make my job more difficult as it is now. To get complete informations by reading only the first letter would be a good thing.

~Lennier
Sovereign of the Grey Refuge
Grandmaster of the Grey Rose~