farmign suggestion

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Olive

farmign suggestion

Post by Olive »

okay this is somewhat petty but its somethign that always bugged me about runescape as well

can we make it so the correct farming tool is use dto harvest a plant?

onions are harvested more with shovels to dig them up then a sickle, they aren't a 'air crop' they are a bulb that grows in the ground, althoug not anywhere as dep as a potato or peanuts

just rubs me the wrogn way like how youuse a shovel to pick strawberries and corn.. go figure.... (thats runescape there btw)
Llama

Post by Llama »

*eyes water at use of the 'r-word*

I think you could pull an onion up with your hand, as most of the crops. I'd say its best if you could remove them without needing a tool.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Its because of the conforming of all crafts to a standardized system. Using a sickle/scythe/flail as the only farming tools, requires that n00bs only need get a few tools to be able to farm.

Theoretically you would need about 20 different tools (variety of hammers and forming stakes) to make a suit of armor. But its kept to a minimum for ease of gameplay.