Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Sundo Raca

Post by Sundo Raca »

Never really used this, but have to thank that gypsie girl (forgot the name) from last night. Fuc**ng awesome. My character was completely freaked out :lol:
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Danke an alle die beim markt in der Nordmark dabei waren, euer rp war umwerfend!
Thanks to all who came to the market in the Nordmark, your rp was awesome!
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Riesen Dankeschön an alle, die in Varshikar mit bei Nadir waren. War riesig! :) Und ein extra Danke an den Nadir, natürlich!
Dronrul
Senior NPC Scripter

Post by Dronrul »

Jep, war einfach klasse. Obwohl mir Nadir seine blöden Pfeile angedreht hat :lol:
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Who could not enjoy the great rp of Konrad when getting to read things like this? :P

Konrad Knox: Let me teach you Taliss, friend, a lesson of great cost. This way you'll never once again find yourself at loss. Humans, only if they're male, have between their legs a tail.

Konrad Knox: Females claim another role - instead of a tail, they have... a hole.
Mary O'Hannon

Post by Mary O'Hannon »

Harald Hradradr wrote:Riesen Dankeschön an alle, die in Varshikar mit bei Nadir waren. War riesig! :) Und ein extra Danke an den Nadir, natürlich!
Oh ja, da kann ich mich nur anschließen! :D

Und ebenfalls ein Dankeschön an Earas. War zwar ein kurzes, aber dennoch schönes RP. :)
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Harald Hradradr wrote:Riesen Dankeschön an alle, die in Varshikar mit bei Nadir waren. War riesig! :) Und ein extra Danke an den Nadir, natürlich!
Ja das war wirklich witzig wie das "Mädchen" Nadir da herum gemacht hat *gg* gegen den behaarten "barbar" namens Shara *gg*

hat riesigen Spass gemacht
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

:D
LOL.
So, last night was like an apophiosys of epic gypsie action.
Neci the fortune teller and Kaelyn the dancer wrecked so much havoc that the bonfire really felt like a little camp, the non stop flute and tambourine action went on even after I set the kettle on fire.
I liked the wide spectrum of gypsie represented - though all capable musicians, we seem to be uniquely complimentary: dancer, palmreader, and craftsman. It rocked so hard the entire tavern migrated to the smithy. Maybe we should do it at the smithy next time... hm.

None of this would be possible without our clients. In order of appearance: Taliss, Drathe, Wolf, Julius, Mattin Dogain, Dedra, and Dain Laiden (you creep me out!). You all rocked!
See you next time, tell your friends! The gypsies are in town!
Weee!

P.S. thats right Taliss, remember the lesson!
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Ha ha, wow.

Misha Misha + Leva + Laendrelle + Faladron = epic win. :'D
Silverwolf

Post by Silverwolf »

Tirana gestern! Echt supi!
Nyxulac

Post by Nyxulac »

Mal wieder alle die, die sich auf das "Npc" Rp eingelassen haben.
Garou

Post by Garou »

Ashayen Cromwell
Lexis Katarino

good job ;)
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Garou wrote:good job ;)
...thanks to you. Made fun...didn't raised my motivation to log in more often, sadly. But thanks, that's what Illa need every now and then :wink:
Blay

Post by Blay »

Danke an Mary O'Hannon und die Zwergin die mich behandelt hat.. sry dass ich so schnell weg musste :oops:
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Thanks to Gryphius and the whole bunch in Varshikar for yesterday's "diplomatic dispute". There were so many eyes and blades pointed at him, I guess he would not even be able to touch his blade without being cut in pieces. Dense atmosphere!

Today, I just logged in and really enjoyed the two halfings who were quite close to start a war between the orcs and the flower of Kumda ;-)

And directly after that, just a few steps away, I had the luck to meet Greeshi! A great orcess with a great roleplayer behind it, as far as I can assess :-) Thanks!
Athian

Post by Athian »

Gre'la

I definatly like your play style, keep up the good work

Thanks for not eatting me! :wink:
Calando

Post by Calando »

ich danke für ein sehr schönes RP mit Djironnyma hat richtig spass gemacht und war sehr tiefgründig :-)
Katarine

Post by Katarine »

Ich danke Geralt Devan und Alan Dowland und Roveig Grann für ein richtig gutes und witziges RP!!!
Hat viel Spass gemacht!
Dalam

Post by Dalam »

Thanks Jorokar and Ayla, it was....interesting :)

And sorry for the last part, I was not really concentrated any more and *slowly* at typing.
Rhianna Morgan

Post by Rhianna Morgan »

Danke an Katarine von Maibach, Geralt Devan und Roveig Grann für unsere Trink- und Rätselszene, war unheimlich witzig...
Hat gut getan dass sich mal ein paar chars voll auf Alan eingelassen haben und er seinen Job tun konnte... Hoffentlich bald wieder!
Garou

Post by Garou »

Quest: The old woman
Player: Munalunder, Guir Rabenflügel and Dronrul Berokar

Thank you, good work ;)
Munalunder

Post by Munalunder »

Wirklich klasse das ganze, nur weiter so! Und vielen Dank das du dir die Mühe gemacht hast, es hat riesigen Spaß gemacht. Und natürlich an die anderen Beiden die dabei waren.
Ps: Muan wird sicher irgendwann auf das Angebot eingehen ;)
Keunthus

Post by Keunthus »

I haven't written anything here yet, though there are persons who deserve it. If I don't mention you in the future doesn't mean that I didn't like your RP. It could mean that, or that I just forgot to write it down here, or something else. Anyway... I'll start from today.

I enjoyed the meeting. I'd like to thank everyone who went to the meeting, especially Jorokar Sladrir. The encounter with Julius was also interesting.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Today?

Jorokar
Ayla
Keuthus or whatever, sorry for the spelling.
Faladron, briefly.
Tom Wolf
Colin
Artimer I guess..
Fianna

Hope I'm not forgetting anyone.
Last edited by Julius on Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Yes, Julius was actually enjoyable today. Always is when there's not crazy stuff going on.

Thanks to Julius, Keunthas, Artimer, Joxia, Tubius, Misha, Arthael, Colin, Lithiel and anyone else I met today, all wonderful. But the last thanks goes to Jorokar.. :/ What is there to say, really? Things have never been so... Off between the two. It's sad, but the RP was great, despite it all. Thank you everyone, and sorry if I forgot to mention you!
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Das Quest mit der alten Dame war recht amüsant. Danke, hat mir viel Spaß gemacht und ich werde wohl ebenso irgendwann mal auf das Angebot eingehen. :D Also... danke, dass ihr meinen RP Abend gerettet habt :)
Dronrul
Senior NPC Scripter

Post by Dronrul »

Ja, die Quest mit der alten Dame hat mir auch gefallen, zwar konnte ich nach dem Serverabsturz nicht mehr online kommen, aber ich möchte den beteiligten denoch danken. Hat mir echt spaß gemacht :wink:
Mary O'Hannon

Post by Mary O'Hannon »

Many thanks to the little fairy I met in Bane, today! I hope we can continue that and I'm sorry I had to leave two times.

And thanks to the "pie-thief" as well. Sorry that I overread yor emote first, but you played fair and very well. :wink:
Zak

Post by Zak »

Hatte nun schon einige Szenen, weswegen mein "Danke" an Anfala, Harok, Mary, Lilu, Enya und andere geht.

The english-speaking chars I had some small scenes with so far where Joxia/Dedra and their treasure-hunt-team, the pie-thief and also some others.

Now I just hope there will be even nicer RP occuring on my first quest.
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

A thanks to many of you for the recent days. But today, I'd like to specifically mention Joxia Doral for some amazing conversation. Of course a thanks to Ayla too, although I tend to ruin things a bit with my poor memory >.<

Yusuf and Borine were fun too.