Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mary O'Hannon

Post by Mary O'Hannon »

Lexis Katarino wrote:Danke dan Guir und Marydith O'Hannon für das "Dieb" RP.

Bitte nicht den namen nennen, wer der Dieb war, danke.

Das geb ich gern zurück! War ein klasse RP in jeder Hinsicht. Hatte lange kein so gutes und faires Diebes-RP mehr (auch mit anderen Chars). Klar. OOC Geheimhaltung is Ehrensache und versteht sich von selbst.

Danke natürlich auch an Guir und Nessa. Ich liebe das RP dieser Fee einfach und hätt mich vor Lachen fast weggeschmissen. :D :D
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

All involved: That was awesome. Good night :D
Athian

Post by Athian »

Was a long long long long haul. But i'm very pleased with the whole event, great rp from Konrad, Indril, Isilwen&company and Artimer. LEts do it again sometimes.

but not to soon :wink:
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Great Rp from Indril Athian Isilwen & crew of the quest, especially Garius, he rocked in that last showdown, man!
Indril Linwelin

Post by Indril Linwelin »

Yes, Garius was just... wow... Thank you to the crew aka knights of dawn, it was an enjoyable day, who says only one person does anything interesting in Illarion ;)
LEts do it again sometimes.

but not to soon
/signed
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

Danke an alle die beim Markt waren, war nett. Später in Varshikar war es mal wieder wirklich sehr schön am Lagerfeuer zu sitzen und ein wenig zu plauschen, auch wenn es ernste Themen waren.

Und Danke auch an Mary und die Echse. War sehr amüsant und bei der Fee später musste ich wirklich lachen, danke dafür :)
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

I finally should attend a market day in the Nordmark, too, reading all that positive feedback that usually ensues. :P

However, it was a delight yesterday, particularly Guir, Katarine, Viento, Boindil*, and... Magnus - such an ambiguous char, offering way more than meets the eye (or ears), though he tends to give one a hard time to perceive his "second layer". *g
Matron

Post by Matron »

<3 Gry
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I found the Grey Rose/Caelum thing quite fun. Nothing like a 10 person insane argument for half an hour :P .
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

Indeed, the market day at the Nordmark, once again was very fun. Thanks to everyone involved there!
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

AlexRose wrote:I found the Grey Rose/Caelum thing quite fun. Nothing like a 10 person insane argument for half an hour :P .
lulz0rz
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Von Arthus Blackham war ich heute geradezu begeistert. Erinnerte mich stark an Queequeb aus "Moby Dick". Kompliment an den Spieler! :wink:
Matron

Post by Matron »

<3 the fields
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Fianna, Deuce, Dantagon, the Knights, Taliss, and uh.. Stars.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

[sarcasm]Woo I Rz da behst rp'r!!! Close second Rz Taliss! :)[/sarcasm]
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

love you too Deuce :P
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

It is long overdue but... Everyone who was in the world quest rocked. I loved the fact that even when I was trapped and alone most of the time, I would get some one to rp with. Every momment when there was anouther character on the screen, or a bit of text aside from my own was amazing. Flat out great. The gm did excellent, the players kept to the storyline, everything played out really spectacular. Thank you all for the great rp, and I hope I could compare to you all. Noice rp mate, noice rp.
tarzi-kins

Post by tarzi-kins »

Hrm, well, if I hadn't been bawling like a baby the entire time, I'm sure I would've enjoyed playing a panicked Lithiel while she watched Logrin die. n_n;;

(And, by the way, I am going to miss him like hell. >.<)
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

Today was a very good day. Too many different people to mention, thanks everyone.
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Uhm.. "Wow" is all I can say.

To start off, a huge thanks to Konrad on behalf of Kaelyn. The long talk and such was incredible, very deep too. Definite thumbs up on your RP. As well, thanks to Thomas for his brief exchange and the man that had the random creatures following him.
EDIT: And before I sign off for the night, a big thanks on behalf of Kaelyn again to Artimer and especially Carinia. *Evil little laugh*

Then.. Where to even begin with Ayla. Everyone that came to the meeting was awesome, then a thanks to the typical badasses for their interruption. All that Ayla met today was fantastic, too many to mention! <3
Naerwyn

Post by Naerwyn »

Hats off to the strange gypsie woman. This looks like it could be interesting, if things continue on. *places her fingertips together*
Konrad Knox

Post by Konrad Knox »

Kaelyn. Mega char. Epic win rp.
Matron

Post by Matron »

K, N, E, K, L, L, G, P, J, D, Q and Frank, Mathilda and Hans and Franz <3
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

On behalf of Ayla, thanks to all the usual. Jorokar, Arthael, Artimer and the rest, my mind just drew a big blank. You all know who you are!

And for Kaelyn, another big thanks to Artimer and Carinia! A good thing Kaelyn doesn't tend to slap.. Usually. Muaha, and Carinia is yet to be corrupted. As well, a lovely thanks to Magnus, the chase was fun. Thanks to brief bits here and there from Jorokar and Julius, as well as others.

Fun night tonight, <3.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Danke an die Menschenfrau am Feuer in Trolls Bane, deren Name ich nicht weiß. Endlich durfte mein Ork seine aufregende Geschichte erzählen. :P
Danke fürs zuhören und dazugehörendes RP.

Danke an Pellandria, die es meinem alten Zottel ermöglicht seine ganz eigene wunderbare Geschichte zu beginnen/schreiben.
Freu mich schon auf die Gehirn-OP. (InGame 8) )
Danke fürs mitspielen und dazugehödendes RP

Viele Grüße
Rincewind
abcfantasy

Post by abcfantasy »

I particularly enjoyed Joxia today, amongst a few others. Thank you.
Harald Hradradr

Post by Harald Hradradr »

No need to wait any longer, it was a great pleasure to meet Laendrelle again. Love you tiny one! :D
A pity, i lost connection and could not reconnect soon enough. :/
Senrin der Ältere

Post by Senrin der Ältere »

Oh of course I enjoyed Rugh's RP yesterday!
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

A quick post since I didn't manage last night.

For Amrynn, thanks as always to Drathe, Lithiel, and Merri! Good to see you back, halfling! Thank you as well to everyone else that met the elfess yesterday, can't recall all.

For Ayla, the only person she really even met yesterday was Fooser. Thank you, Foos!

Then, lastly for Kaelyn, another big thanks to Konrad and the ducks! XD Very fun, as expected.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Wow.. kudos to the little voices that seem to appear regularly in Deuce's head.. Have to say I never expect them, but i do try to go along with it, lovin'it lovin'it lovin'it :P .. He's my char and I don't know if he's being enlightened by the gods, haunted by the dead, or just plane skitzo! :o