Cooking Spoon

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

darxzero
Location: Investigating the darkest recesses of human nature...

Cooking Spoon

Post by darxzero »

Before I say anthing more, yes I have used search.

I am trying to find a cooking sppoon so that my character doesn't have to live on raw meat, fruit,and fish, but I cannot find any carpenters (I have asked IG). I have also heard people say that I can buy one in Greenbriar, but I cannot find one. Please can somebody help me.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Used search, I highly doubt it, as not 10 topics below this one we got the same question. Anyway if you have no luck ig you might want to post in the trading board.
darxzero

Post by darxzero »

In each topic that mentions cooking spoons, they say that you can get one from a carpenter or Greenbriar. I can't find a carpenter or anyone who sells them in Greenbriar.
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Well as long as I recall you can't buy a cooking spoon from a npc trader, so jsut try to make a topic inside the trading forum and "saerch" for a cooking spoon there.
darxzero

Post by darxzero »

I don't know anything about doves etc.
Loralyn
Location: Follow me into this dark alley and i'll show you...

Post by Loralyn »

It means to privately message someone over the forums while staying in character.
darxzero

Post by darxzero »

Ah, thank you for that.
Deinarious

Post by Deinarious »

There is a cook start package too, that includes a cooking spoon...however, it is missing something important...a shirt. But, still useful. Besides, you can get shirts in Trolls Bane and other areas too for cheap most of the time. Just a minor inconvenience...unless a function that allows you to see someone else's equipment is implemented, then we may have some topless newbie cooks running around asking "wer r d shirts?"

Actually, I might just pay to see that.