Herder's Mushrooms

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zzesskan

Herder's Mushrooms

Post by Zzesskan »

Would it be possible to make Herder's mushrooms harvestable through herblore?

They're needed for dyes which are required by not only tailors but other crafters as well. But they're only available by chance, and a very rare chance at that.

If they were harvestable then druids could sell them to tailors (if they're not needed for any sort of potion making- I'm not sure of the progress of the druid's magic system) and the dyes would be at least a bit more numerous for other crafters.
maryday

Post by maryday »

Its very good the way it is;
believe me;
Or at least as it will become the next half a year;
Zzesskan

Post by Zzesskan »

What do you mean?
I've only run into 4 herder's mushrooms my entire time playing Illarion. (Which is much longer than I've been using the forums obviously)
Drakon

Post by Drakon »

So what about asking a druid? Maybe a person who spends very, very, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeryyyyy much time in searching for herbs might have more luck than you and possess more of them?

I think this is more a question of laziness to search for help than a reason to script something ;)
Rosendil

Post by Rosendil »

The only craft I know which needs grey color is carpentry. And for me it seems to be needed only very very rarely. Rosendil has sold maybe 1 or 2 grey dye in the last dwarfen year ...