Nominations for the Governor of Trollsbane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Troll's Bane

Nominations for the Governor of Trollsbane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Due to unexpected circumstances and our willingness to avoid bloodshed after such hard times, we are beginning nominations for the next Governor of Trollsbane early. All people on the Citizenship list below are legible for nomination. Nominations will be accepted from today until ((Sep. 22)). You may nominate a person written on the list below as well as yourself.

Nominated Persons

Dantagon Marescot
Edward Cromwell
Gildon de Vymont
Julius Rothman
Fooser

List of Citizens of Troll’s Bane
Citizens

Achae Eanstray
Amroth Surion
Ascius Dilcanius
Arnok Marshun
Avain Defle
Bailey Thunnigan
Baldur de Vanrice
Banduk Robberhauf
Braydar Wolfstar
Brer
Callith
Coellus Andrinor
Dantagon Marescot
Edward Cromwell
Eli Travinus
Eranduin Carras
Erasdor de Graffor
Eric Silverblade
Farel Leonsepth
Fooser
Frederick D'Aubigne
Gildon de Vymont
Gwendolin Cad'ell
Harman Gaedon
Jerimedes
Jorokar Sladrir
Julius Rothman
Kalaq Bladefall
Kenneth Ladrus
Lennier
Lithinia Mithrial
Lonfurd Brodem
Marius Eisenhauer
Midrusio
Na-Chaya
Padré Jonk
Piggy
Quay Calimon
Ravaelo
Revan Thorus
Riyun
Rorak "Topf"
Samantha Meryadeles
Scott Wolf
Seran
Skaalib Drurr
Taliss Kazzxs
Taeryon Silverlight
Taron
Valerin
~Taliss Kazzxs
Last edited by Troll's Bane on Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:00 am, edited 5 times in total.
Gwendolin Cad'ell

Post by Gwendolin Cad'ell »

I nominate Dantagon Marescot,

Zhambras blessings,

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

This parchment has been ripped off
Last edited by Retlak on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Deuce was seen approaching the board and continuing to rip off the parchments in which he had written.
Last edited by Deuce on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

As always, I am compelled to nominate only the best and most suitable candidate for the job. Hence, I will proceed to nominate myself.

E. Cromwell
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

I also nominate Dain Laiden

~ Quay Calimon
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

I nominate, Dain Laiden.
~
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

I nominate my self.

Julius Rothman
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

I nominate Fooser!

Brer Beothach
Quay

Post by Quay »

One that has just written is not me and I would be greatly offended if anyone really though I would vote for a person such as Dain. I also point out Deuce is not on the list so his nomination does not count.

I do not nominate Dain Laiden
I nominate Gildon de Vymont

~Quay Calimon
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Quay

Re: Nominations for the Governor of Trollsbane

Post by Quay »

All people on the Citizenship list below are legible for nomination.
~Quay
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Gwendolin Cad'ell

Dain Laiden should be taken out of the list of the nominated persons. None of the nominations have been valid.

And concerning Deuce,... he is not listed. I would make an exception if he would have been a good dweller of Trolls Bane beforehand, but considering his criminal activities of the past, I don't see a reason why he should be added for this election all of sudden.

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

He was a citizen in the list of Governor Farron, which makes him more valid citizen than anyone added by Taliss (who, like he says, is just a voice.) He has no authority over the citizenship list in terms of excluding those added by Governor Farron.

E. Cromwell
Gwendolin Cad'ell

Siltaris has been the last governor that was rightfully elected. It should be her citizen list that is taken for the election. That you don't agree with that out of personal reasons, I perfectly understand, Edward.

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

Last edited by Deuce on Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Troll's Bane

Post by Troll's Bane »

Lady Gwendolin Cad'ell is right, Deuce is not to run in this election and all the ink in Gobaith isn’t going to change this. I have also removed Dain from having the opportunity to Govern for the obvious reason that he is a dangerous individual, though he may still vote.

Also note that Deuce is an idiot, Edward and other are welcome to run but he may not.

~Taliss
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Lady Cad'ell

A Governor is a Governor, elected or not. I would understand yout point of view should there be some confusion between two Governors who, for some reason, had been ruling or contending about the rulership at the same time. However, there is a clear line of succession here. Siltaris was no longer Governor (being deceased) as Silas Farron became the Governor.

Hence the citizenship list of Governor Farron is even more legal document than anything written by Siltaris. However, I assume it is not going to upset most of us actual citizens of the town (meaning us, who were also citizens under Governor Farron) if (at least some) of those who were Citizens under Siltaris should be given back the same rights.

With kind regards
E. Cromwell

Ps.
It appears that Taliss is excercising his lack of legal authority again. I'm unsurprised that his conduct has failed to shock your sense of fairness, Lady Cad'ell.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Simply put, as soon as the elections are moving I will be leaving landling affairs and possibly Gobaith. You can write all you wish Edward but you know as well as others I have been more then fair just by including you and other said persons in this election. Dain and Deuce are not the kind that should rule Trollsbane and this is common sense. One a previous cult member and the other a bandit. I have aided Trollsbane for years now and I do not intend on dooming the good city just as I am to leave.

~Taliss
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Taliss has been quite fair with this, much more fair than anything we could've hoped for with Siltaris.

F
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Regardless of who the last governour was, I would hope that who is a citizen and who isn't is made solely on the choice of what will best protect the town from getting a govenour who would put lives at risk. It does not matter which list they were on as Silas was not govenour long enough for everyone to re-add their name. Also due to grudges held by certain citizens, some would choose not to be a part of Siltaris' list for the ignorant fact that they do not like her or her goverment and vice versa for Silas.

I hope that people do not make choices like before and vote for their friends so that they will win. I also hope that they will not just vote for someone who is completely imcompetent in doing the job just because they do not like the person who is competent enough to do the job. If the citizens of Bane avoid doing so, then hopefully we will have a fair election.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I nominate Dantagon Marescot.

- Retlak
Frederick D'Aubigne

Post by Frederick D'Aubigne »

My vote descends to Sir Dantagon Marescot.

~ Frederick D'Aubigne
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

This is nominations, not elections.

Julius Rothman

A additional note is added to the bottom.

For all those who wish to vote for Dantagon, whose minds are clouded by friendship and false beliefs, please look closer at the man. He is a great man indeed, I will not try to believe you wrong. But, where was he as Caelum attacked us? Where was he as mummies swarmed the town? And where was he and his Knighthood as multiple bandits attacked us back when Siltaris was governor?

How can this man rule and lead a town when he cannot even lead his own Knighthood? There are a disgrace to this isle. That is why I left ( also because I was kicked out by Dantagon for some reasons that could have been resolved.), don't be fooled by his title as A Knight. What Knightly duty has he served to this isle besides parade around as though he was the baddest thing on the isle?
Dantagon Marescot

I was far away when Silas attacked and had no idea of what happened until the battle was over. However after the attack I was helping to plan how to take back the town in the name of the people of Trolls Bane. I apologise that I didn't do more to help with the mummy attacks. Matters have called me else where as of late and I have done my best to keep up with events in town. No one can do everything.

Let the people decide who is right to be govenour. If the people believe that I would make for a poor govenour, than so be it.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
Julius

Post by Julius »

Thats just it. You have failed as a leader. Your knighthood can't even be considered one anymore.

Julius
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

Say that to one of us that still support the Knighthood and you will regret it,
Julius. I scorn you for ever daring to write down such words. Let me
remind you, hypocrite I may be, that this was meant for nominations of
Bane's crumbling government, not for your pointless slurs against those that
show far more honor in them then you would ever hope to show.

~ Squire Ayla To'lorn
Julius

Post by Julius »

Honor? You speak honor as you sit coped up in your tight little safe heaven in Tol Vanima. Show me honor by protecting this town and then you will have the right to even write it in a parchment. A squire, hah!

Julius Rothman
Dantagon Marescot

Enough, Julius. If you expect your insults to get you anything but angry people, then you are wrong. Please do not insult my squire as she will make a better knight than you will a man.

Sir Dantagon Marescot.