The Election of a Trollsbane Official

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Richard Cypher

The Election of a Trollsbane Official

Post by Richard Cypher »

List of Citizens of Troll’s Bane

Quote:

Citizens

Achae Eanstray
Amroth Surion
Arnok Marshun
Ascius Dilcanius
Avain Defle
Bailey Thunnigan
Baldur de Vanrice
Banduk Robberhauf
Braydar Wolfstar
Callith
Coellus Andrinor
Dantagon Marescot
Eli Travinus
Eranduin Carras
Erasdor de Graffor
Eric Silverblade
Farel Leonsepth
Gildon de Vymont
Gwendolin Cad'ell
Harman Gaedon
Jorokar Sladrir
Kalaq Bladefall
Kenneth Ladrus
Lennier
Lithinia Mithrial
Lonfurd Brodem
Marius Eisenhauer
Michael Isman
Midrusio
Padré Jonk
Quay Calimon
Revan Thorus
Riyun
Rorak "Topf"
Samantha Meryadeles
Scott Wolf
Seran
Skaalib Drurr
Taron
Valerin

Above we have a list of the citizens of Trollsbane. Anyone whose name is listed above has the right to nominate a candidate. We are nominating candidates for the Governor position to get the town on its feet. Any person can nominate a candidate if they are a citizen. In one week we shall have the elections. A person can also nominate themselves.

Arnok Marshun~Loyal Servant of Trollsbane

((This is meant exclusively for nominations, any other spam posting here shall be dealt with swiftly and surely, anything else needed to be said can be spoken elsewhere.))
Last edited by Richard Cypher on Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

My name is missing while the name of Taliss the Zzyathian is still there. How amusing.

E. Cromwell
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Your name was removed for your treasonous actions against the former Governor of Trollsbane. this board is meant only for nominations take your arguments elsewhere. One last thing taliss is not a citizen of Zzyathis. Go check their citizen list and see yourself.

Arnok Marshun~Loyal Servant of Trollsbane

((http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... hp?t=24324))
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Ah, but Siltaris was already dead before I took any action to support Silas. Hence your point is a moot, otherwise the name of Fooser should also be removed. Under your definition, I have made no crime (as usual).

And you, whoever illiterate idiot you are.. I suggest that you read the small print after the name Szrensor:

Taliss Kazzxs

Learn to read. Use your brain. Don't be an idiot. Add my name.

Sincerely
E. Cromwell
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Arnok I thank you for coming up with the list for me. I will move it to the town wall very shortly. Any who’s name was missed please contact me and I will add it. People such as Edward Cromwell and other banned persons will be allowed to again be citizens, run, and vote. I asked my citizenship removed from Zzyathis until everything was settled here, but regardless I do not plan to run for governor or vote but instead relocate completely out of the towns affairs as soon as the new governor is chosen. You must be a citizen to vote, if you require citizenship and your name is not on this list contact me.

~Taliss Kazzxs
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Also note that nominations are not starting for almost a whole dwarven week to allow time for citizens to again become part of the city, therefor this parchment is usless other than for Arnok having made for me a citizenship list.

~Taliss
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

I would like to apply for citizenship aswell. I hereby also announce my leaving of Caelum.

~Taeryon Silverlight
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I was not banned at any point or removed from the list of citizens (prior to the lately committed rogue actions of some people with even less authority over city matters than Silas ever had). However, Taliss, I would like to thank you for the surprising clarity of thought and fairness, however uncommon for you they may generally be.

As soon as my rightful citizenship is reinstated, I consider myself done with the matter.

E. Cromwell
Llama

Post by Llama »

Mr. Cromwell wrote:
((And you, whoever illiterate idiot you are.. I suggest that you read the small print after the name Szrensor:

Taliss Kazzxs ))
((Actually I couldn't be bothered removign the name so I just added the size tags...its meant to be removed))
Eranduin Carras

Post by Eranduin Carras »

I think it is the old list, isn´t it? It isn´t the new one of Mr. Farron.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

The current list can be found here. If you name is not on the list but should be please contact me.

~Taliss
Ravaelo

Post by Ravaelo »

I'm a citizen of this town

Ravaelo
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Your name is already on the list. be sure you look at the one I have directed to and not the one posted above.

~Taliss
Taeryon Silverlight

I would like to nominate you, Taliss.

~Taeryon Silverlight
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

The nominations do not start for another week..

Julius Rothman
Taeryon Silverlight

Maybe, but I won't be able to give a vote next week, since I will travel to Salkamar for some researches. That's why I stated my nomination allready.

~Taeryon Silverlight
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Taeryon; you were not a citizen of Troll's Bane before the vote, you can't just ask to join now and nominate; else anyone could "leave" their town, get their citizens or friends to join, nominate and vote for them and become leader of Troll's Bane, no? You can't just be "the exception" to this rule.
Taeryon Silverlight

As it was said before Elderberry, it won't be done like Farron did, who accepted only those onto the citizenlist whom he wanted. It was clearly said, that everyone who applies during this week, has the chance to become a citizen. Maybe you should start to think before you talk or write, tough, I know that is hard since you're master can't teach to you, what he isn't able to do himself.

~Taeryon Silverlight
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

This isn't being organized very well then, is it? If ANYONE in Gobaith could become the new governor. You should allow new citizens but disallow ability to vote for or become the governor as to avoid this kind of problem, really.

~W.E~
mina

Post by mina »

AlexRose wrote:This isn't being organized very well then, is it? If ANYONE in Gobaith could become the new governor. You should allow new citizens but disallow ability to vote for or become the governor as to avoid this kind of problem, really.

~W.E~
But when Siltaris made an organized one, you guys said the list is fabricated so the citizens would vote her again. And now when everyone is given the equal chance to vote and actually possible to become a governor, you are saying it's not organized very well.

I wonder what you actually want. Seems like you won't ever be satisfied unless you are the "owner" of the city again through your teacher.

~unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Siltaris removed the names of citizens and added the names of people from other towns. Adding anyone who asks seems a daft policy, considering, as I said, anyone could become governor.

And as for the "owner of the city through your teacher" statement, this is frankly rubbish. If I wanted to own Troll's Bane, I wouldn't have given it away in the first place would I? And even now, if I was really bothered, I would just get all my friends to sign up to Troll's Bane and nominate me as governor, but the thing is; I don't.

~W.E~
jregan91

Post by jregan91 »

AlexRose wrote:Siltaris removed the names of citizens and added the names of people from other towns. Adding anyone who asks seems a daft policy, considering, as I said, anyone could become governor.

And as for the "owner of the city through your teacher" statement, this is frankly rubbish. If I wanted to own Troll's Bane, I wouldn't have given it away in the first place would I? And even now, if I was really bothered, I would just get all my friends to sign up to Troll's Bane and nominate me as governor, but the thing is; I don't.

~W.E~
and even if william became governor through fair circumstances everyone would complain anyway and eventually another vote would occur because william would not be "sutiable"
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

.. That was not my point at all.....

~W.E~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

William,

I suggest you take a closer look at the list Taliss left upon the walls of Bane. Taeryon asked to become a citizen and was added. You, William have not asked and have no right to disagree. When your name is upon the list of Bane you can then have a say in who should vote and who should not. And technically yes, Taeryon is able to nominate someone, he is not an exception. Stop medaling in Trolls Bane buisness, William. Start medaling in your own town's buisness.

Sir Dantagon Marescot
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Just about anyone can meddle in this town's business considering anyone can join or be elected as long as they have friends.

~W.E~
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

To be blunt, William. Perhaps that is why you are not on the list?

Dan
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I could be on the list if I wanted; I don't want to be, this is why I haven't applied; but that doesn't mean I won't point out an idea isn't thought out properly. Wouldn't be a great start to the new government.

~W.E~
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Perhaps William is right, what was I thinking inviting those interested in Trollsbane to govern and vote. perhaps we should prevent these people from being part of the election seeing as they have brought danger to the town in the past and or have committed crimes here.

William Elderberry
Edward Cromwell
Fooser
Brer
Grivijak
Davien
Juliana
Dain
Deuce
Domonic Fisher
Silas

If this goes into effect im sure all on the list can have William to thank for his intuitive suggestion.

~Taliss
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

I committ no crimes, i just murder people that behave like bastards.

-Grivijak
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Seeing as Caelum wasn't going to get involved, I s'pose Cromwell and Fooser are the ones affected by this. However, if you are going to carry out such a motion, I'd at least suggest not allowing new arrivals; instead of just doing the half of the job that suits you best.

And don't make me look like the bad guy; I'm just pointing out the obvious flaws in the system.

~W.E~