Whose RP did you like today?

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ilyamorion

Post by Ilyamorion »

Richard Cypher wrote: Edit: by the way that was probably the biggest player v.s. player fight we have seen in Illarion in a long time and no one died!!!! How is that even possible??
I can tell you why no one died because it was FANTASTIC RP by every player involved. Plus everyone in the fight was pretty much well skilled fighters. My hat goes off to Brer of course because you are an annoying little twit. And I believe it was Julius Rothman and Ghob who tried to take my character on the bridge toward the end of the fight. Takes a lot more guts to back down then to stand and fight sometimes. And you both would have been clouded. Taliss I dont know what your character is on but he sure can stand up to. Dain, Grivijak, Juliana, and myself for quite a while. I am glad no one was pwn'd it made it that much better. And to all you humble by standers great job too.
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Whatever man. The only reason I backed down was because everyone had stopped fighting.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Gangstaa.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I know this post is late but, I also enjoyed playing with you all last night.
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Ilyamorion wrote:
Richard Cypher wrote: Edit: by the way that was probably the biggest player v.s. player fight we have seen in Illarion in a long time and no one died!!!! How is that even possible??
I can tell you why no one died because it was FANTASTIC RP by every player involved. Plus everyone in the fight was pretty much well skilled fighters. My hat goes off to Brer of course because you are an annoying little twit. And I believe it was Julius Rothman and Ghob who tried to take my character on the bridge toward the end of the fight. Takes a lot more guts to back down then to stand and fight sometimes. And you both would have been clouded. Taliss I dont know what your character is on but he sure can stand up to. Dain, Grivijak, Juliana, and myself for quite a while. I am glad no one was pwn'd it made it that much better. And to all you humble by standers great job too.
I love you too purple, you will see one day.
Haniel Raynn

Post by Haniel Raynn »

Richard Cypher wrote:Thank to everyone I had fun, Fooser, taliss, elfy, juliana,dain, grivijak, julius, ghob, kamilar, gguznh, kamilar, foosaria, torvald, and last but surely not the least my most favorite one today the one and only the GREAT BRER!!!!!!!!! woo hooo!

Edit: by the way that was probably the biggest player v.s. player fight we have seen in Illarion in a long time and no one died!!!! How is that even possible??

team 1: Torvald, ghob, taliss, julius, v.s. Team 2: grivijak, juliana, elf aka red, and dain, and team 3 Brer and Arnok running around like chickens with their heads cut off...and team 4 Kamilar and Ggzunh doingnothing but watching...p.s. arnok hit every single person atleast once...
That whole thing was like the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was laughing so hard when we all started hitting each other. I don't think anyone was even targeting Ghob! :D It was great. Thanks everyone.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

Haniel Raynn wrote:
Richard Cypher wrote:Thank to everyone I had fun, Fooser, taliss, elfy, juliana,dain, grivijak, julius, ghob, kamilar, gguznh, kamilar, foosaria, torvald, and last but surely not the least my most favorite one today the one and only the GREAT BRER!!!!!!!!! woo hooo!

Edit: by the way that was probably the biggest player v.s. player fight we have seen in Illarion in a long time and no one died!!!! How is that even possible??

team 1: Torvald, ghob, taliss, julius, v.s. Team 2: grivijak, juliana, elf aka red, and dain, and team 3 Brer and Arnok running around like chickens with their heads cut off...and team 4 Kamilar and Ggzunh doingnothing but watching...p.s. arnok hit every single person atleast once...
That whole thing was like the best thing that has ever happened to me. I was laughing so hard when we all started hitting each other. I don't think anyone was even targeting Ghob! :D It was great. Thanks everyone.
No one targeted Ghob because no one knew him. See if your popular people try to beat on you. Arnok kept walking around and people just kept attacking him constantly lol, also great RP in the cemetery elfy and juliana
Llama

Post by Llama »

*sniff* server crashed interrupted an AMAZING rp discussion with Duchan An Infarion...
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

:P seems im a little late as well, yeah I had a lot of fun last night and as RPers your all awesome.
Llama

Post by Llama »

All hail the astral bard!
Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Hadrian_Abela wrote:*sniff* server crashed interrupted an AMAZING rp discussion with Duchan An Infarion...
I enjoyed it aswell
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I liked the three douchebags. :P

I have to love the irony of the whole thing. Amazing. :D
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

What's up with Edward, he's been acting like a fooser
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Dunno. Suddenly everybody wants him and he's like the popularity personified, being given credit for all kinds of wacky stuff.. :wink:

He must have been fooserfied during the short discussion last night. Now, we all just wonder what will he burn down as a sign of protest? 8) :D
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

Duchan was very cool. Also, I liked Taliss and Tulkas was awsomely funny :P
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Welam Underblood

I sense and Oldskool DnD vibe to him.
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

I have different feelings.

First, I am starved.
Second, it was very nice to have such a dynamic plot. I am happy that it worked out.
Third, I am bit disappointed about how the bunch left the scene with letting only little chance to react.

So, special thanks to:
Taliss, one of the best guards I have ever had ;-)
Evan, for being around all the time.
Edward, for being logged in the whole eve :-)
William and his crazy bunch for being freaks :-P

However, it was fun :)
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

Everyone!

It was beautiful
Guir Rabenflügel

Post by Guir Rabenflügel »

thanks too Nerian, Midrusio, Ardian, Saril, Edward, Siltaris and so many others!!!!
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Yeah, That was awesome. To bad the server crashed just as it was finishing though.
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

I had fun too. :wink:
Sudden changes like that are the best things ever. It was even more amusing because I didn't really know how things were going, despite Alex's info. lol, Edward Cromwell, the good, mistreated guy. :D :P
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I liked mine.

Nah, everyone's. That was pwnage.
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Timothy Puddlefoot just led the parade today. Over-friggin-whelming. :wink:
Timothy Puddlefoot

Post by Timothy Puddlefoot »

Yeah, today was quite exciting to say the least :P

Gryphius' roleplay was unqiue :wink:

Also, at the end, I've met Tyeldil Rindon. New to the game, but a promising newbie. I love such players.
Fin Aurelius

Post by Fin Aurelius »

It was a great RP Today. I loved it :lol:

Many Thanks to Pell, Talirea and Tulkas.

:D
Talirea Iomee

Post by Talirea Iomee »

Right a great RP today with you three!
Fin, Pell, Tulkas... thanks for today and for your help in Irundar! It was fun! :D
Ayla

Post by Ayla »

First off, definite thanks to the awesome Jorokar once again! At least I didn't keep you up past 4 AM this time..

Then, thanks to the wonderful Darmad for a short, but nonetheless pleasant exchange. *Suspicious* Either you're an old player with a new char or just a damn good new player. Kudos. Also, can't help but mention Torvald (I think) ;)

Thirdly, another lovely performance from Taliss. What a way to up Ayla's stress level. >_>

Next goes to another brief thanks to Darmad, Ghob and Julius for the small little exchange, which led to Julius and Ayla chasing after the boy. Thanks to him as well, even though I have no idea who he is. XD

All in all, yet another awesome day of rp. And, as always, if I forgot to mention someone, I did not do it intentionally. <333!
Julius
Location: My religion is better then the one Alex taunts you to join! Update: Alex secretly worships me.

Post by Julius »

Ayla and the little "lad". Sucks you had to die..
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

He wasn't little!

Everyone, again
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

i liked pwning Brer today, that was fun