The next adventure

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mark Strongarm

The next adventure

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Mark talks with Sorgan at the Trollsbane smithy about how he has needed to take residence in Trollsbane; smithing proving to be costing him more than it is making him. And so, his ambition of buying a ship and getting into overseas trade seems to be eluding him, but he wonders if it would have the adventure he seeks anyhow. He works quietly pondering to himself most of the time, occasionaly being seen taking his leave north in armor.

This time as he works he comes across an idea and heads to his depot for quill and parchment. He writes a note and pins it to the wall in Eliza's shop. It reads:

Seeking formidable wariors to face a great and dangerous challenge with promising reward potential. If you think of yourself as such please contact me, all skills useful in battle are of interest (healers and archers for example). Demonstration of skills is necessary for approval. I can be found often in Trollsbane, particularily at the smithy recently.
sincerely
Mark Strongarm
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

i would like to join in this adventure, just that i need time to sharpen me skill's.

Wolf

((let me get my archery to yellow or dark green...))
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

((no ooc if possible pls))
Taeryon Silverlight

Post by Taeryon Silverlight »

I could possibly help with first aid, so that the injured warriors have enough strength to move theirselves to a medico.

~Taeryon Silverlight
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

If I am able to I would like to join.

Richard Martins