Rumors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Matron

Post by Matron »

There are rumors about an explosion near the farmer union and a flame reaching far up into the sky...which vanished again quickly
Barz Shufthag

Post by Barz Shufthag »

You hear that a gruff looking orc has been seen in and out of Troll's Bane, already knocking a halfling out for ripping his leather armor...
Saril

Post by Saril »

In Troll´s Bane munkelt man von zwei Elfen die nur knapp dem Tode entgangen sein sollen.

Man sagt auch das sie sich über einen Drachen unterhalten haben.
Shara Gumblin

Post by Shara Gumblin »

Ein Mann der am hafen war erzählt eine Geschichte mit zittriger und leiser stimme, seine Nase läuft und er niest immer wieder:

"... Als die Piraten ein schiff angegriffen haben das versank im meer, drehten sie wieder ab.... *niest* ... aber warum sie nicht nach Gobiath kamen das weiß keiner.

Einge waren zum dock gekommen um da nach dem rechten zu schauen *hustet kurz und greift zu einem kelch wein* ... sie sahen überlebende ... *trinkt einen tiefen schluck* .. und brachten sie in ein Dorf.. . . wie hieß das noch.. . .. ..sie nannten es Briar... ja Briar....

Doch es scheint so als... seine die Über *niest und schüttelt sich* lebende wohl krank ... jeder der dort war... fing auch an zu husten und zu niesen wie ich... . .

*trinkt wieder einen schluck vom wein* hols der teufel.... ich glaube die haben sie Seuche.... sie lassen wohl nun in dem dorf auch keinen mehr rein... . . ... .*hustet wieder* ich hofe... . .. . es ist nicht die Pest...."

*lehnt sich zurück und betrinkt sich mit dem wein*
Todd

Post by Todd »

Ein Wanderer erzählt, das im Südwald seltsame Geräusche gehört wurden.
Karl

Post by Karl »

A young lad, who was earlier seen sneezing and coughing, was seen in the tavern today, drunk yet absolutely healthy;

Th-tha cure to th *hic* tha plague! *hic* I fa-found it! So easy!

He holds up a vial containing some brown, murky liquid, yet wouldn't allow anyone to take a close examination of it, before stumbling out of the tavern.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Word spread like wildfire, the drunken lad seemed to be right!
The brown, murky liquid was.. beer?
Baylamon

Post by Baylamon »

Bergleute berichten von einem Wimmern in den Tiefen der nördlichen Mine.
Na-Chaya

Post by Na-Chaya »

You can listen the talk of two people in the streets from TrollsBane.

Few people are grabbed by this Lich, it seems nobody caring about the missing one's. The Lich had made a mistake to kidnap just this persons

Oh really ? Who is missing ?

Not sure, but I heard a Mr. Fisher and Lady Lamar from Varshikar, maybe others

Strange thing. I mean Varshikar is far away, she is well known as a mocking Lady and Fisher get always in trouble with Lady Meryadeles.

The Man shrugs slightly

You heard about the fire ??

Both hurry with a curious gaze toward the Seahorse Inn.
Cedrick Andolius

Post by Cedrick Andolius »

Ein alter Mann erzählt in der Fluffy Sheep Taverne er habe immer wieder kleinere Rauchwolken über Briar aufsteigen sehen!
Vielleicht hat er sich das aber auch nur ausgedacht um Aufmerksamkeit zu bekommen...
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Some men at the harbor said they saw Samantha Meryadeles leaving Gobaith on board of the ship of the paladins. They say the ship will sail back to Salkamaer. The woman looked not good. Her skin was pale and she seemd to have no strength left, always leaning heavily onto her staff.

----------------------------------------------------------
Shandariel el'Lysanthrai left the isle, taking everything she owned with her. Her friends she told with a happy smile that she will visit her and Moathias daughter on the mainland, and won't come back for a few hundred years.
Baylamon

Post by Baylamon »

Du hörst Waschfrauen zu, die vom Fluss kommen:
"Das ist doch nicht möglich!
Ein heruntergekommener Zwerg bettelt vor den Toren von Trolls Bane. Dabei dachte ich immer, Zwerge sind reich."
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Three men are talking in the tavern.

Oi! In a few days is the trial.. I'd better be sober so I can testify. The man chuckles and gulps down a beer

Nay! No more trial.. Me heard that the mage tried to escape and the paladins captured her and now they are taking her to the mainland to be executed. He shurgs slightly and pours himself a mug of beer from the bottle

I am not sure. Heard some saying that some new proof have been found and she left for Salkamaer to be judged there. I guess that we'll never know.
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Timo erzählt das er eine Elfe gesehen hat die in den Wald von Briar gegangen ist kurz bevor Rauch aufgestiegen ist und das Feuer ausgebrochen ist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timo says that he saw a elfess going into the forest of briar, a short time before the smoke raised and the fire spreaded.
Enwell van Illdoran

Post by Enwell van Illdoran »

Um die Bibliothek herum hört man dass das Ehepaar 'van Illdoran' sich kürzlich innerhalb der Bibliothek gestritten haben soll. Der Gnom soll erzählt haben das die Stimme von Katherine van Illdoran deutlich zu hören war, wie sie über Entscheidungen ihres Mannes die mit einem Kind namens Elisai zu tun haben unglücklich war.

-----------

Arround the Libary, rumors saying that the maarried couple 'van Illdoran' had an argument inside the libary latley. The Gnome shall have heard a riased voice of Katherine van Illdoran, how she was unhappy about descisions of her husband which might have something to do with a child named Elisai..
Rothonor Lyralis

Post by Rothonor Lyralis »

A dark hooded man with two serinjah swords on his belt and a fully armoured nobleman discuss recent business.

Hooded Man: "I have done as you asked."

Nobleman: "Do you have the head?"

The hooded man takes a small sack from his pack and throws it to the Noblemans feet. The Nobleman kicks the sack open with his foot to see the severed head of a bald man with a short moustache.

Nobleman: "Well done, here is your payment."

The Nobleman throws a bag of silver coins to the Hooded man which he catches, shakes for a moment and then places it on his belt.

Nobleman: "I have another task for you, it pays more than the usual."

The hodded man rubs his rough chin for a moment the places the palms of his hands on the hilts of his swords.

Hooded Man:"Tell me more, who is my target?"

Nobleman:"it is a woman, a very irritating woman, she lives in the wilderness, to the west of the Greyrose.

Hooded man:"hmm I see, what has she done to deserve a visit from me?"

The Nobleman smirks for a moment

Nobleman:"She has an interest in doing business with a rival of mine."

Hooded man:"Ah, and her name?"

The Nobleman pauses for a few seconds...

Nobleman:Her name, her name is R............................."
Leopold Strongarm

Post by Leopold Strongarm »

Man hört Gerüchte über einem Menschenjungen mit einem Virus. Sein Name soll Dailan sein, und das Virus ist wohl ansteckend. Er selbst nennt den Virus Dailadius.
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Du siehst wie in der Nähe des Hafens ein riesiges, gestrandetes Schiffswrack liegt, und ein seltsamer Mann herausläuft Piraten?
Du gehst näher aber der Mann ist verschwunden. Du begutachtest das Schiff genau. An den Masten ist kein Segel befestigt, sondern nur etwas, was wie ein Schleier scheint. Du berührst die Schiffswand, welche aus Holz scheint, allerdings spürst du nichts, denn deine Hand gleitet durch die Wand hindurch. Auf einmal ist das Schiff verschwunden.
Gildon

Post by Gildon »

Rumour has it that Rankor left the tavern after attempting to break the record of continous beers, he got up to 10 mugs and gave up, doozily walking of the tavern, he slipped on a puddle and smashed his head in the concrete, so the witnesses say... They all left him in the puddle unconcious due to his reputation as a trouble-maker, he woke up dazed, a throbbing pain in his head...

...He now walks around with a turban, and acts ab-normal... More-so people say.
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

You hear rumors about Boindil lost all his knowledge about the new tounge after a fall...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Du hörst Gerüchte darüber das Boindil all sein Wissen über die neue Sprache nach einem Sturz vergessen hat...
Matron

Post by Matron »

There are rumors about an old man who carries huge amounts of pergament down into the tavern's cellar
Leopold Strongarm

Post by Leopold Strongarm »

Man hört Gerüchte über eine unsichtbare Kreatur die mit Blitzen auf andere Leute schießt, es gab schon verletzte, Tote sind noch nicht bekannt.
Lance Thunnigan

Post by Lance Thunnigan »

you hear rumors about an elf carrying small children to the mouth of troll`s vein and tossing them in.
Elisai

Post by Elisai »

Some people claim that they have felt a dark, malicious aura while walking past the Grey Refuge.
Kenneth Ladrus

Post by Kenneth Ladrus »

Gerüchten zufolge sahen Wanderer in regelmäßigen Abständen Rauchwolken über Trolls Bane. Außerdem wurden seltsame Menschen in roten Roben in der Stadt gesehen, welche ein Beil über die SChulter gelegt hatten.
Thorwald

Post by Thorwald »

Du hörst das Thorwald jeden der eine sehr gute Rüstung sucht brummend zum Friedhof schickt .

"Dort habt Ihr sie schneller und fast umsonst "
Mairead

Post by Mairead »

There has been silence for a while now in Varshikar. And one or the other may have noticed that the young girl, that they call Mairead, had disappeared. Without any trace left.

Rumor says, that she had yet left a note at the table in her home. Not much was written upon. Just: 'Don't worry'.
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

Rumor is about that the lizard man race is showing not to be harmed by the common poisons that circulate around Gobaith.
Niclas

Post by Niclas »

Some say that sometimes smoke can be seen coming out of one of the rooms of the Seahorse, mostly on the evenings. There are rumors about someone living in the burned house.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

People now speak of the criminal Deuce being miserably defeated by Taliss Kazzxs before a large group of people. They say the man was afterwards chased by the mob all through the lands of Trollsbane though was not captured or jailed. Some say they would not be surprised if after such a beating he finally stayed away from the lands for fear of again coming so close to loosing his life.