~Gaurd Recruitment~

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Evan Ross

~Gaurd Recruitment~

Post by Evan Ross »

Anyone interested in joining the Trollsbane gaurd, Drop a note here, Tell everyone why you want to become a guard, and prehaps you may find yourselves among them.

~Evan Ross~
Last edited by Evan Ross on Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gildon de Vymont

Post by Gildon de Vymont »

I do not know if I could become a guard, as I am already part of an outside force, The Knighthood of Kallahorn, however I will give it a try.

Many months have I looked over the great town of Trollsbane, some looks with pride, and other with great concern. Either way, I have tried my best to protect the town from the bandits and thieves that seem to populate it greatly here, but not being a guard, it is hard to bring the men I have caught to justice. This is why I want to be guard, not for power, but to bring justice, and make Trollsbane a better place.

If you wish to accept me, I would appreciate it very much, however, if you do not, I will go back to protecting the town the best way that I could. Thank you.

-Gildon de Vymont
Squire of Kallahorn
Soldier of Zhambra
Former Squire of the White Flame
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Could you clarify what a "gaurd" is? I'm sure more people would be interested in becoming a "guard" than a "gaurd".

~Unsigned~
eirik-thorfastsson

Post by eirik-thorfastsson »

Realy interesting would be what this guard should guard.
Guard Greenbriar? Guard Varshikar? Guard Hellbriar?Or What?
And also interesting would be, who search this guards...And what he pay for this guards...

-Unsigned-
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Mock all you wish. Fools and nay sayers speaking to those who would give their lives to save your pathetic ones. It is the guard of Trollsbane, i'm sure you know this well enough. Damn fools.

Revlen
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Fools who mock others but don't leave their names are true cowards.

~Evan Ross~
Gerron Defreny

Post by Gerron Defreny »

Bold words by a man, who was the captain of the guard. And the only thing he did was sitting around in Varshikar.

The work of the guard is to save the town and everyone who is in the town. Those who do this work in a way they really fullfill that task, deserve thanks. But only if they deserve their task, Revlen.

Gerron Defreny
Gildon de Vymont

Could we all please calm down for a minute? This partchement, judging by the name, should be only for recruiting guards, not for spitting back insults. I'm sure that Evan Ross meant 'guard' instead of 'gaurd', just a simple spelling mistake. Now, may we go on into recruiting some more guards?

-Gildon de Vymont
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The problem isn't so much recruiting new guards, it's recruiting new guards and having them stay for more than a short time before either moving elsewhere or leaving the island completely.

I am particularly calling out those slackers Farel Leonsepth and Maoqi Longfin! What a bunch of womanizers..

F
Farel Leonsepth

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

I held the town when the undead invaded, and i never asked to be captain Fooser. I have a child which takes priority.

Farel

A small note is added at the bottem..

Its spelt GUARD....
illburconfession

Still.

Post by illburconfession »

Still quite new to the island, I have made much progress.
In my friends I look for quality. Not quantity, though I am always looking for new relationships.

Any of my friends would vouch for me.
My name is Kintarri Saar. I inhabit only the land of Trolls Bane. I give my alliance to no specific guild. Except in defense of Rights.

A town guard would be such a position in which I could prove myself, and use my tongue and charisma to solve problems - intelligently.

~Kintarri Saar.
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I also wish to join the guard, for I believe they might make use of one such as myself and I wish to help the peoples of Gobaith.

~Dain~Laiden~
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

As governor I would ensure a full and strong guard.
Skaalib
Grivijak
Location: In the temple thinking up methods to steal Keikan's Lockpick.

Post by Grivijak »

I offer myself as a guard still.

Although i already guard this town from theives and bandits.

~Grivijak
Siltaris

Post by Siltaris »

Dear folks,

for becoming a guard of Troll's Bane it is necessary to be a citizen of Troll's Bane and it is not allowed to be a member of another guard or knighthood at the same time. Furthermore you need to be able to use a weapon made of steel or wood, or being a good mage to defend yourself and the citizens you are supposed to protect.

Criminals, Bandits, robbers and murders or people who help them are not allowed to become a guard.

Regarding all these demands, it is not possible for Gildon to become a guard under the current circumstances.

Kintarri Saar needs to get used to any weapon other than his words to become a guard. Maybe there will be another function for him within Troll's Banes government if his talents are that good he sais. He should contact me and meet me, if there is still interest in helping Troll's Bane.

Dain will be put onto the wanted list once more with a bounty of 5 silvercoins.

Grivijak has to show his will to become a guard and to serve under a Captains command with more than words, but actions. Time will show if there will be an official position for him in Troll's Bane.

~Siltaris~
Captain of the Guard of Troll's Bane
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I know Farel, I was jesting. Maoqi is a monk and hardly a womanizer, and I was aware you were around during the attacks.

F
Gildon de Vymont

I understand. Thank you for clearing that up, Siltaris. I will continue on with protecting the town.

-Gildon de Vymont
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I bounty on me will simply result in death. I suggest it is called of before some foolish bounty hunter finds me. It is comical that the bounty was placed on me only AFTER I bested Siltaris with a blade.

Furthermore, I am not a criminal, theif, murderer, bandit, or robber.

~Dain~Laiden~
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

The bounty was placed on your head for Aiding a Known Criminal, Grivijak, escape from my hands, when he was bested. Don't be foolish Dain.

T.W.
Grivijak

Post by Grivijak »

I am not known as a criminal around here, maybe to you i am, for slaying one of your 'Wolves'. But Keep these matters outside of town. I am trying hard to keep town safe, like i was before your arival. Just don't get in the way with your games to make me look bad.

~Grivijak
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Grivijak is a known criminal, who has gone with Dain on his little rampages through town killing innocents at will. Do not be fooled by their remarks of wishing the town well. I say this as a former captain of the guard who had to deal with them on many occasions. In many respects they are both like Grant Rothman, unpredictable and violent.

Revlen
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

I wish to join the town guard, as i believe i can carry out these tasks.
I am good with my sword and will do my best to protect the peoples of trolls bane, and help to make it a much safer place.
I will always use my mind before weapon, and will follow orders as given.
A place for me, is one worth having, and i will stay within bane the majority of the time, as complaints of 'travelling guards' have been forwarded. All in all i will be there.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I would like to see the member of Kallahorn be included in the town guards. I would gladly permit Deuce and Gildon to help. It is up to the guards in the end. Gobaith will understand why at the turn of the new year.

-- Sir Dantagon Marescot
Grivijak

Post by Grivijak »

You think i am a criminal for attacking your little Wolf boy scout clubs?

Go do some research lad, you will find i have kicked out bandits and remain helping the town people for some time now. Keep your scout matters out of it.

~Grivijak
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Deuce wrote:I wish to join the town guard, as i believe i can carry out these tasks.
I am good with my sword and will do my best to protect the peoples of trolls bane, and help to make it a much safer place.
A place for me, is one worth having, and i will stay within bane the majority of the time, as complaints of 'travelling guards' have been forwarded. All in all i will be there.
And who would you be?
Farel Leonsepth

Post by Farel Leonsepth »

And who are you to ask?

Farel
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Deuce wrote:I wish to join the town guard, as i believe i can carry out these tasks.
And who would you be?
He has a point. The gaurd cannot recruit him if he dosn't leave his name.

~Evan Ross~
Grant

Post by Grant »

Look at the structure of the A. I was sure that he was actually a she. But I could be wrong.

~unsigned~
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Evan Ross wrote:
And who would you be?
He has a point. The gaurd cannot recruit him if he dosn't leave his name.

~Evan Ross~
IT'S SPELT GUARD!

~Unsigned~
Deuce

Post by Deuce »

I wish to join the town guard, as i believe i can carry out these tasks.

~Deuce~
Page of Kallahorn