The Knighthood of Kallahorn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

I find it quite disappointing that someone - especially my High Knight would criticize me in a time of sorrow and mishap, I would much rather tend to my uncle rather than to get your keys. I am sorry about retrieving the keys, and I will do it sooner.. though I find it quite appaling that someone who I found as honorable as you would take it in your ink to tell me to hasteingly do something when I am tending to a wounded man, it does tell in the oath to help others who are weaker than you?

Lance Dragonwill
Uneasy Page of Kallahorn
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

I think we just need your ink here to give permision for Lorian to copy the arena keys Arameh and I have. May the gods be with you and your uncle.

Mark Strongarm
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

It seems that Lorian would not give out keys to any other than to me, as Arameh has stated before. I apologize for my outburst and this matter has been worked out with me and Arameh earlier. If you wish my ink, here it is; if you could budge Lorian.

Lance Dragonwill.
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

To arms!

The forces of Darlot gather once more in Northerot. Again he plans his reign and enslavement of the people of the isle. We must unite, under one army, one banner of Gobaith.

Knighthoods, towns, and various others must come together to save the isle from this wretched man! We, the Knighthood of Kallahorn need to offer our swords, staffs, maces, bows, and what ever else we carry to defeat this evil. We must put down our differences with others and pick up our weapons and march side by side!

Friends! What says you to this?! Will we stand aside and watch the isle burn? Or will we stand and fight?!

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Grant

Post by Grant »

Hmm, brave and honorable words. Though Darklot has not yet announced anything other then he is claiming Northrot. Fool.

Unsigned
Avalyon el'Hattarr

Post by Avalyon el'Hattarr »

Who are the first that die in every battle if not the fools that go swingging their toy swords thinking that this is a child's play.

~A~
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Indeed Dantagon, you are too hasty in your assumptions. Darlok has yet to break any law except to reclaim his own castle, and it would be foolish to attack anyway.
Skaalib
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I am not making an assumption. I am passing on a message from others who asked me to write on their behalf. Kallahorn would not be the only one who will prepare for battle, others are being asked. Weither an attack will be made, I do not know. But better to be ready than a fool who won't draw his sword.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

Not all would be against Darlok in this matter.

~Unsigned~
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Mark Strongarm shall be the new leader of Kallahorn for an undetermined period of time, all matters about the knighthood and land should be talked with him. Do not expect to find me or for me to read this parchment any soon, see you around guys.

- Arameh
Kaila Galathil Travinus

Post by Kaila Galathil Travinus »

Arameh wrote:Mark Strongarm shall be the new leader of Kallahorn for an undetermined period of time, all matters about the knighthood and land should be talked with him. Do not expect to find me or for me to read this parchment any soon, see you around guys.

- Arameh
Kaila puts down her bow pulling her quiver off her back while taking his post from the board slightly tearing the top. She holds it close to read, unknowingly dropping a couple of tears on the parchment then slowly puts it back on the board. Standing still almost lifeless looking at nothing, Kaila whispers softly "Arameh". After quite a length of time she picks up her bow and quiver, looking dejected, and slowly walks away.
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »