Login

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Wyrda

Login

Post by Wyrda »

I am trying to log in but everytime i do i get that little rectangle that says illarion and than it goes away and nothing is there. Anyone know whats going on?
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Do you get to where you put in your character and password, or the 'rectangle' before that?
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

The rectangle before that, it just says Illarion.org and that is it.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

If you're on Windows XP, try hitting Ctrl+Alt+Del and see if 'illarion' or 'java' or something along those lines is still listed there. Sometimes that happens to me; just shut down that program, wait for it to clear the list, and try again.

If that isn't it... I have no idea. Try the Webstart/Download start (whichever one you don't normally use)?
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

i tried ctrl alt del and it wasnt there. i dont know what you are talking about with the Webstart/Download start
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

There are two ways to start the program. One is to click on the icon of where you downloaded the client (the desktop or whatever). The other is to go to the main webpage (www.illarion.org) and click on 'play now'. Whichever you normally do, try doing the other.
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I did it! haha thank you i went through a bunch of files and pressed buttons and stuff and it came up!
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

LOL... you're welcome ;) Not sure how much I actually did, but glad you got it going.