Banned

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ereaes

Banned

Post by Ereaes »

The orc known as Vorg Snapskull is here by banned from Trollsbane for a period of 2 months for attacking a town guard recruit and four others. Should he be found within all citizens have the right to attack on sight.

Revlen, captain of the guard
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I believe this was not exactly what happened, a few witnesses I know have told me that he was attacked first by the guard 'Evan Ross', who has also asked for some people to chase him out, for no real reason. I know Vorg enought to know that he would not attack anyone just for fun, nor would he attack several people at once knowing odds arent on his side. I do not have anything else than 'informations from witnesses', but I would just like to mention that 'bad guys' arent always wrong and 'good guys' arent always right, that is in case your only evidence and source of information for this incident is that guard 's says, which has a very few chance to be totally true.
maryday

silent worries..

Post by maryday »

Someone sighs, remembering an unpleasant fluffy tavern incident,
involving a misundertood, friendly smiling Orcish traveller,
and the sharp, disturbing tone of a person carrying the towns`insignia.

Someone walks off town, face disarranged of thought, leaving this place behind,
once again. :roll:
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Oomie captain makes mistakes ober and ober gain. Runs gainst trees, is insane and nows bans bruddah.

Captain nubs good captain. Meh bans him from ub da mountains.

Rugh
Vorg

Post by Vorg »

Thought was already banned, maybe start a collection. Yer guard Evan Ross insulted me when i ask fer his help, then attacked dem which dont attack him, cant blame me for showing the human and e's mates that dey should learn to use a sword before they try ter stick it where it dont belong.

Vorg
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

You could always try attacking a Guard and not a Recruit Vorg. I assure you, The Guards of the Past are much stronger than you think.

T.W.
The Lone Wolf.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Vorg is a former supporter of the temple, and has committed many crimes within the town, he has made threats against various people, and has been disruptive to say the least. Anyone who has sympathy for him, I don't understand.

F
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Its not sympathy, it is mistrust in the current guards. Numerous times I have had to jump infront of a mace with only a pickaxe in my hand, (from forest trolls or wolves), because the town guards did not feel it was nessasary to leave the tavern when they heard cries from help, I suppose it is their recent experiences with drink and women who wish to sleep with them that have brought about this new level of laziness in the guards of the town. It may be this frame of mind that has Arameh writing how strange it is that Vorg would attack some five warriors when he is alone, and he did this for no apparent reason.

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Owner of The Arena!
Michael Zanar

Post by Michael Zanar »

Although I have not won the election yet, I would like to speak with you on this matter if possible Stephen.

Constantine
Evan Ross

Post by Evan Ross »

Vorg wrote:Thought was already banned, maybe start a collection. Yer guard Evan Ross insulted me when i ask fer his help, then attacked dem which dont attack him, cant blame me for showing the human and e's mates that dey should learn to use a sword before they try ter stick it where it dont belong.

Vorg
Oh realy, I told you I couldn't help you. Then you treatened to attack me. I do not see how this is offencive. If you found it offencive, I am sorry, But you pulled out your sword Before I did.
Arameh wrote:I believe this was not exactly what happened, a few witnesses I know have told me that he was attacked first by the guard 'Evan Ross', who has also asked for some people to chase him out, for no real reason. I know Vorg enought to know that he would not attack anyone just for fun, nor would he attack several people at once knowing odds arent on his side. I do not have anything else than 'informations from witnesses', but I would just like to mention that 'bad guys' arent always wrong and 'good guys' arent always right, that is in case your only evidence and source of information for this incident is that guard 's says, which has a very few chance to be totally true.

Vorg[/i][/color]
I assure you, He attacked us first. I agree with you about "bad guys' arent always wrong and 'good guys' arent always right", But I also have 2 other witness' who can tell you what happened.

He also said something about serving Galthran, I don't know who this is, But from what I can gather he may be a criminal, I am sorry, Galthran, If I have been mis-informed I ment no offence, I am only saying what I was told.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

If Vorg is working for Galthran then he is an enemy of the town. And being previously banned the town guard recruit could have struck you down with only a single warrning. Arameh i understand what you say but the word of those under my command i will believe untill proven otherwise, as it should be. As for you Stephen do not even think, THINK, to comment on the guard, last i saw you led trollsbane to war with silverbrand and the guard after that declined in a rate faster than rain falling to the ground. And Stephen , by the by, i have seldom visited the Tavern and only so on my rounds patrolling the town, and i do not partake of the drink untill i am off duty. So if you were to yell for help while i was in ear shot, no matter how much i despise you, i would come to your aid if you were pressed by ogres, trolls or any other matter of creature, because THAT is what the guard does.

Revlen, captain of the town guard
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I am absolutely impressed Revlen, you can consistently spew an arguement that is both short sighted as much as it is unoriginal and at the same time not defend yourself but go on the offensive by launching another character assasination of myself, such tactics show that you have much to hide and cannot defend yourself Revlen. You are flawlessly correct when you say I led Trolls Bane into a war already official declared by Silverbrand whilst the guard (which you had oddly abandoned during time of war with the temple and it's foul liches) was hard pressed fighting daily assaults by the temple and its followers and I had to lead, train and outfit it (out of my own pocket no less, I poured nearly 250 silver coins rebuilding the town walls, fixing elizas shop and ensuring every member of the guard had full armor, weaponry, was paid adequately and unfortunately I only made back roughly 48 silver from citizenry fees). But please, continue to spout your old and outdated words about how I led Trolls Bane into war with Silverbrand, because it is so obvious that I forced Ghorn's hand to declare war on myself (inturn Trolls Bane) while we were already at war with the Temple. (I suspect what you ment to say was I led Trolls Bane's forces to attack Silverbrand after they declared war on Trolls Bane, but i daresay that would not have had the effect on the iggnorant masses who would read this you were going for).

I would go into detail on how you soured relations with the lizards entirely on your own with them (as per attacking a member of their society for no clear reason and I simply had to ensure you were not beheaded because of my policy on citizens of Trolls Bane) but I don't believe that needs to be repeated. Your fault is you are intensely over the top and melodramatic about everything when you have a chance at hurting someone or something; you see a pick pocket and you try to behead him, you see someone sneeze in your general direction and you try to cut off their nose. This sort of behavior makes everyone not only dislike you but mistrust the guard itself. It is this reason, this mistrust that has gotten people to stop reporting to the guard about how they have been mugged by recent strings of bandits and instead speak to the Knighthood of Kallahorn, (Which you should be thankful we are not the honorless fiends people with too much time on their hands will tell you). However if you would like to help us deal with the bandit gang it would be much appreciated and without doubt go along way to fixing public relations with the guard you have successfully run into the ground and who's trust you have successful burned and thrown the ashes of which into the wind.

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Owner of The Arena!

P.S. Please Revlen try not to respond to this as anything you will say will only result in me responding and effectively wiping the floor with logic and factual history once more.
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Well Rothman, i must say bravo, bravo. Attacking another's character? Well well, you seem to know about that kindly. Melodramatic, that is interesting, always take a chance to harm something or someone rather than defend myself...i am not sure weather i should take that as and insult or not. As you should recall i fought against the temple that...hmmm...what was it again...you accepted within town walls. But please do continue how i ran the guard into the ground by being captain once more for...about a week. I would truly wish to hear this, considering every previous guard left of their own accord. Leaving me the only guard within the town for at least a few days, now do i complain on that fact? Of course not i have had to deal with such things since the Blood Wars.

I ask you Stephen, on one such attack by the temple against the town, who fought the specter alone, ending that particular battle? I seem to forget these things as i grow older. No one trusts me? So be it, i ask for nothing from the citizens or from those i protect, i never have, and i never will. As for my unexplained absence toward the middle of the war with the temple, i left Gobilath in search for Marie who was to be my wife. If you wish to berate me for this, then do so. I may be cold, and oh aye i may be harsh, but never as harsh as that. Behead a pick pocket? Well now that is a thought, considering i jailed more criminals, and sentenced them to fair punishments, banns, jail time, fines and the like. I seem to have forgotten how many i have beheaded, oh yes none.

As for the situation with the lizards, and the one in particular that i put down, i will explain this as it was, of course you will put your own spin on it after you read this, but i expect nothing less of you. The lizard, i know not his name was, was first with his brethren a threat to the guards as they stood in a row in front of myself a few other guards and Arameh i believe. But what would i know, i was there. Afterward the lizard continued to stir up hot feelings betwix myself, the guard and his lizard brethren. I asked him to cease what he was doing, he refused. I asked him again, he refused. I then asked him to leave so that the town would cool down since that near conflict. Again he did not. I left it at that, for that particular time.

Gort who was banned from trollsbane at the time was within the shop, i asked Gort to leave, he would not. The same lizard stepped betwix myself and Gort, refusing to move, thus aiding a known criminal at the time. And so the lizard was struck by my hand, for he refused to move an inch. The lizard was unarmed, but would not move even when i tried to move him, hence why i struck. Gort and i had a short bout as the lizard quickly moved out of the way of my axe. In the end both left town, and things quieted down, though i will admit many of the lizards hated me for my actions, and i accept that. I did what i had to do because no other alternative was left to me, save breaking the law myself and allowing a banned person to walk the streets of the town i defend.

But what do i know Stephen, considering i was there?

Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I simply say you don't know when to shut up and only proved that you can defend yourself but not your current position nor the words you said about myself which was the whole reason I decided to argue with you at all. The fact that you must change the dynamic of the arguement to go from first attempting to deface me (which is truly easy if you would go for my womanizing fault) then to your glorious history in the guard then to defending what you did in the past shows that there is no reason to argue with you. Some may kiss your rather hairy rear (so i am told) because they feel you know of honor, but unfortunately all I see from you anymore is a cranky old man who cannot admit when he is wrong (and unfortunately you have an infectious disease with it as I am falling into the same rut with you so i must stop here).

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Owner of The Arena

P.S. Your still banned from The Arena!
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Revlen walks to the board, reading over the new parchment. At first a grunts, slightly angered, though as he reads on a small smile finds his normally stern face. He lets out a slight chuckle and looks skyward, speaking to the wind.

Tis a shame we must grow older.

He shakes his head, reading the parchment over once more, again a smile finds its way to his lips, he turns, heading off on his rounds.
Matholamew Dunsinane

Post by Matholamew Dunsinane »

Indeed....as it is also a shame that a man who claims to have honor tries to push a man who has honor into the spotlight, only to remove himself...shame on you Revlen.

unsigned
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Revlen, you should remember that the King who put you in charge of the guard is now abdicating, and as such, your position is likely to come under scrutiny from all angles. So be weary of your words.

Skaalib

Do not see this as a threat Revlen, it is others who will judge you most.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Revlen, a man i would gladly trust with my life, and whom turned down the position of guarding the north to guard trollsbane, due to trollsbanes need for protection. He holds this position to aid the people not to gain prestige. And the town should thank themselves lucky for this mans dedication to justice.

Aristeaus
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Revlen not educated tu justice. 1nce he attaked farmed lizrad and me cus he thinked farmed lizrad was bandit. cus he was lizard.

Gort
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Oomie Captains stoopids.
Oomie Knightsy stoopids.

Meh whub be Captains! Who vots fer mehs?

Rugh
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

There is no vote, orc, the governor has not even been elected as of yet. If the new governor wishes to remove me from my position, then he will receive no argument from me, other than the question why. But that is to happen when a governor is elected. Until then i remain captain and will deal with criminals as the law demands.

Borg, is also banned from town for a period of two months for robbery, attacking citizens and such. He is apparently part of the bandit gang. Should he be seen in town all citizens are allowed to attack on sight.

Revlen, captain of the guard
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Borg has been killed as have many of the bandit gang... a ban will not mean much for a corpse.

Stephen Rothman
Owner of The Arena!
swish1

Post by swish1 »

*Ssafar comes to the town to check the board
*Ssafar body seems to be much, much stronger

Vorg..he attacked me before, a long time ago. I told Mark but he never believed me. Hopefully, now you know I was not lying Mark.

-Ssafar

*Ssafar eats a few ham, grabs his swords,which seem a little damage and bent here and there, and goes in the direction of the forest,apparently to train
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

Aeributt is banned from da towns, cause he pushes people around and makes dem angry! Ib yoo sees him within da towns yoos allowed tur take one fingers ob him ebery time. Dis whub make him remembers ob his stoopidness.

Arameh
Ku 'Agor
Location: LOL PANCAKES - "Ich möchte ein paar wirklich gute Pfannkuchen."

Post by Ku 'Agor »

Weak Ohmahs, Strong Vorg.
Politics No make that wrongs!

Ku!
Ereaes

Post by Ereaes »

Arameh does not have to authority to bann anyone from the town of trollsbane, so if you wish to impersonate someone, fool, impersonate someone who is able.