The Knighthood of Kallahorn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

*a lizard walks up to the board and chuckles*
Are the Grey Rose really so petty as to demand such a small payment? It is silly at the least. However if you insist I will meet the payment.
Skaalib
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

Skaalib,

Your willingness to pay for the crime is comendable. But I think it may be best if Dain pays. The charge is against him, and not you Skaalib.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Lrmy

Post by Lrmy »

I will not pay for what I did not do.

~Dain
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Knight Eles, please explain to us how he broke the chairs? And if you are certain it is our Dain. Such charges, you can understand, are hefty and if proven to be true would without a doubt be dealt with swiftly.

Stephen Rothman
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Welcome Page Deuce of Kallahorn. He has completed his task within the day it was assigned as has sworn the oath of kallahorn under my sword. I ask that the Squires of Kallahorn keep an eye out for him as he will be seeking you for his first trainings.

Mark Strongarm
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

I sent a letter explaining what happened to High Knight Arameh months ago.
I sent another letter reminding him and did not recieve any reply. That's why the High Circle decided to write this, because this is not what we consider "swiftly dealing".
There will be someone around the castle later today. I think we can clear this matter then, instead of drawing it into a lengthy discussion here. If you want, bring Dain Laiden along, then I can tell you without doubt if it was him or not.

Adano Eles
Noble Knight of the Grey Rose
Student of the Great Temple of the Five and Eleven.
Dantagon Marescot

I will come to the castle and try to meet with someone. I do not expect Dain to be around when I get there as he may be busy training. If he can come, then he should make it his duty to be there as these charges are against him. I will be there soon.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Ragnarock

Post by Ragnarock »

Dantagon Marescot wrote:To the man who asked to join. I would gladdly meet with you and pick a task. But I request that you leave your name as we can not help anyone who is unknown. And Avandane, I promise we will get you sworn in as soon as possible.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn

My name is Ragnarock and it would be helpful if you could tell me where you would like me to meet you
Dantagon Marescot

Ragnarock,

I meet many of our members in the areas of Trollsbane and Greenbriar. I can not give you an exact time or place on where to meet anyone in our group. Just make sure to check around the depots in Greenbriar and the tavern and shop in Trollsbane.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Dain Laiden has broken the oath and left the knighthood, the conflict between the Rose and him is not a matter of the knighthood anymore, if it ever was at all.
Rugh'toh

Post by Rugh'toh »

meh whub joins da knightshoods.
Meh strongs. And meh smarts.

Rugh'toh
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Like with all requests, you may prove your commitment and intention with a task that will be given to you in person by and squire or knight of kallahorn.

Mark Strongarm
Miru

Post by Miru »

sends a dove

some of your members need help there was a post in the town and mark went to help the road in the pass caved in a few times it is the smallest pass beyond the mine towards silverbrand
miru
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

Knighthood,

I am very sorry for not being active lately. I am afraid I had to leave the island for very personal and tragic events, but I am glad to be on Gobiath. I will continue training as normal. Thank you for your patience.

Zhambra be with all of you.

-Gildon de Vymont
Servant and Soldier of Zhambra
Former Squire of the White Flame
Page of Kallahorn
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I have a bad news, it would seem a new 'bandit gang' would have been created, they have dangerously harmed the elf Maexillivan and stole his things. They are at least 3, an orc called 'Borg' (do not mix with Vorg), an unknown human as well as an elf, also unknown yet.

Robbing is seen as a very naughty action by the knighthood, and as such we will not tolerate it to any extend. All the knighthood members are required to stay aware about this gang, the knighthood will ensure the protection of Trollsbane for now as the guards are in 'rebuilding' and not yet ready to fully protect its citizents.

As well, we will use counter measures agaisnt this possible threat, they might not be strong yet but any group has to be watched carefully. I would ask all members to try finding as much informations about these fellow bandits as possible, and report them to knights or anyone else in the knighthood or guard. Informations such a names, nicknames, emplacement of the gang, description of apparence and such would be appreciated, of course no one is forbidden to help the knighthood with this.

With great hope this threat is quickly taken care of,

Arameh,
High Knight of Kallahorn
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Dain is inducted back within the ranks of this Knighthood and will stand as page under myself. If anyone has issue with him you must speak with me about it from this day forth til he is Knighted.

Stephen Rothman
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Arameh wrote:Robbing is seen as a very naughty action by the knighthood, and as such we will not tolerate it to any extend.
Naughty is it? What shall you do, smack their bottoms?

A fairy leaves her note unsigned and moves away from the board, giggling
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

The orc Borg has been captured and is now help prisonner of the arena, we need a guard there as fast as possible to drag him to a proper jail, or a member of the Grey Rose.
Evan Ross

Borg

Post by Evan Ross »

I regreat to say, You are too late. The orc Borg was killed by an elf who looked like (1488******).
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Two bandits have been slain and another spare has been captured.

Stephen Rothman
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Hrar Godcairn is now a new page of our knighthood after having sworn the oath, it makes quite a while we didnt have a dwarf within the knighthood, let us greet him!

Post by [Lance Dragonwill] »

A young man can be seen collecting plants, crushing each one carefully before squeezing it onto a bottle, using it as an ink.

I would like to congragulate the new arrival of the dwarf, and wish him a prosperous and marvelous journey as he slowly makes his way up the ladder of the Knighthood's ranks. May Zhambra bless his sword, as well as his immense heart.

I would also like to track my advancement on my wonderful task, as I am slowly progressing, taking the duty one iron rock at a time.

I look forward to crossing swords with you all, and hope to be a valuable brother in arms for this miracolous knighthood.

'Till our paths meet again,
Lance Dragonwill
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

*glances at the kallahorn parchement noticing an unique ink. Mark touches the still wet ink with a finger and puts it to his nose to smell. He rubs the ink in between his fingers and walks a very slow step eastwards from trollsbane.
bathill8

Trouble a'brewing

Post by bathill8 »

My Fellow Knighthood of Kallahorn!

I approached Page Dain Laiden earlier and knowing of his situation was ever so cautious, but even as his souless eyes peered me down and his blade was as close to my neck as it could be without meshing steel with blood, I backed away and decided to follow him quietly on his travels. Seems he is preparing for something evil...followed him to the the graveyard where blood was spilled from a vail in his hands to the soil and someone whom he called master was promised of "more to come!"

I hope all goes well, but alas I fear for the worse.

Avandane Arenzor
Page of Kallahorn
Mark Strongarm

Post by Mark Strongarm »

Perhaps it has been the time I have been spending in Greenbriar or the peace the gods have blessed us with of late, but I feel I have not seen enough of our pages or squires. If anyone should like some training or would like to discuss kallahorn issues please seek me out in the briar or we can shedual a meeting elsewhere.

Sincerely,
Mark Strongarm
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Ayla has been added to our rooster, let us welcome her into the knighthood!
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I would like to mention that the knighthood shall be building a depot within the arena, it shall be used for both training as well as mining (since it shall be rather close to the mine). The depot will cost 100 silvers and every members of the knighthood that wish to have a key there will have to give me the minimum amount of 20 silvers for the depot to be bought, I would suggest every squires and knights to do so.

If there is any non-knighthood members that wishes the key to the arena for mining purposes, this person can talk to me about the matter so we can possibly make an arrangement.
Dantagon Marescot

An armored man walks up to the papers. His eyes are red as if he had been crying earlier. Small tears still fall down his face. He pins an additional note to the papers, soaked with tear. After staring at it for a moment he turns to leave.

Fellow members of Kallahorn,

I hope you can forgive me for having to leave you for a brief time. Tragety has struck my family and I must return to them to help finish the fall harvest. Do not fear, I will return by winter. I promise you, I will return.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Lance Dragonwill has joined our knighthood, his values shows his great will, let us welcome him!

Post by bathill8 »

Congratulations, Lance, hard work has indeed payed off, my friend. May our swords raise and unite in celebration when next we meet.

Avandane Arenzor
Page of Kallahorn