Performers Guild

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Natilie Rosemary

Performers Guild

Post by Natilie Rosemary »

It is here where performers meet to share dance and song among themselves and others. Here we will learn from each other and arrange times for group playing in the taverns or streets. Age or skill does not matter. What matters is music and dance. Joining is free, leave a note or send a dove.

Members:

Airin Merrymount - Lute, Vocal
Eyam - Gypsy
Galvin Tjime - Flute
Gisela - Lute, Vocal
Gryphius Messerzunge - Lute
Koralay - Harp, Vocal
Marcho - Flute, Lute
Natilie Rosemary – Gypsy, Lute
Tanistian Kanea - Flute
William Elderberry - Lute

If anyone wishes for a preformer or a preformance group for an event. Simply leave a note and we will organize a group to go.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hier ist der Ort, an welchem Künstler sich zusammenfinden, um unter sich und Anderen Tanz und Sangeskunst zu teilen. Hier werden wir voneinander lernen und Zeiten absprechen, and denen eine Gruppe in den Tavernen oder Straßen spielen kann. Alter und Fertigkeiten spielen keinerlei Rolle. Was zählt, ist die Musik und der Tanz. Der Beitritt ist frei, hinterlasst eine Nachricht oder schickt eine Taube.

Mitglieder:

Airin Merrymount - Gesang, Laute
Eyam -- Chorsängerin*
Galvin Tjime - Flöte
Gisela - Laute, Gesang
Gryphius Messerzunge - Laute
Koralay - Harfe, Gesang
Marcho - Flöte, Laute
Natilie Rosemary – Chorsängerin, Laute
Tanistian Kanea - Flöte
William Elderberry - Laute

Falls irgendjemand nach einem Künstler oder einer Künstlergruppe für eine Veranstaltung verlangt, hinterlasse er einfach eine Nachricht, und wir werden eine Gruppe organisieren.
Last edited by Natilie Rosemary on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Eyam Enson

Post by Eyam Enson »

Eyam introduces himself, "I am Eyam of the Neonayeme Gypsys, I am on a journey to find the greatest music in the world, I would be obliged to join your group and perform across Gobiath"
Natilie Rosemary

Eyam, I will gladly add you to the list.

--Natilie Rosemary
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I would love to have audience with all of you if possible for future venues and plays.

With good wishes,
Stephen Rothman
Owner of the Arena
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

I'm fine with that.

~William Elderberry~
~Lord of Caelum~
Gisela

Post by Gisela »

Garett Gwenour wrote:I would love to have audience with all of you if possible for future venues and plays.

With good wishes,
Stephen Rothman
Owner of the Arena
Reads the post then blinks once. Finding her pen, she quickly writes very small on the side of his post

Stephen Rothman,
I am not interested in plays, nor performing in a large Arena, but if you would still like to have an audience I would be available.
Sincerely,
Gisela

Puts pen away, picking up her lute and walks to the library

quickly gets the pen again and scratches through her note, picks up her beautiful new lute and goes to a quiet place to practice for the concert
Natilie Rosemary

There will be a consert in 2 days at the Trollsbane Arena. I hope all members who are able to attend will. ((Wendsday Dec. 6. Midnight GMT, 6pm Eastern, 3pm Pacific))

I would like to thank Gryphius for getting me a translation into the old language. If he so wishes, I will make him the official translator for the performers guild.

I now leave a question for everyone. Do we wish to have a meeting soon, or would we rather keep discussion topics here? I understand that not everyone has the time to make a meeting or is able to insure they can come.

-- Natilie Rosemary
Galvin
Location: IN the middle of a cement cornfield, still thinking he is in Illarion, Role Playing his life...

Post by Galvin »

I'd say a meeting is nice, so we can get to know all of the other members, and just make it so that the most amount of people will be able to join in.

~Galvin Tjime
~[Anc] Galvin Tjime [Anc]
Gisela

Post by Gisela »

Pins a note to the Guild door

Thank you Stephen Rothman for the oppotunity to play in such a nice area as the Arena. I also enjoyed the duet with Galvin Tjime and his flute. There were many people at the concert that I was honored to greet..... thinks about her talk with Lady Meryadeles and looks happy but did not get a chance to meet all and hope to be able to one day.

Sincerely,
Gisela

writes a quick note at the bottom of the page
Natilie, I didn't play near as good as you, but I tried and want to thank you again for encouraging me with the lute. A meeting would be nice if could be arranged.
Gisela
Natilie Rosemary

Walks up and pins a note to the board. She then smiles and skips away, ankle bells jingling as she does.

The young, Galvin Tjime is offering to sell insterments to anyone wishing to buy. He will sell at a discounted price to any member of the Preformers Guild. Please send him a dove or view the paper he has left in the Trolls Bane shop. ((http://www.freepowerboards.com/tjimesho ... rum-1.html))

I have not been able to find a time where everyone may attend a meeting. Regardless, is anyone willing to create plays that could be preformed at a later date at the arena?

--Natilie Rosemary
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

I am willing to set up a 'play'. I can sing and play rather.. Enchanting. It may be a bit strange times and suddent plays though, because I constantly travel around looking for more songs and more music. When I am there, I'll gladly play though.

Koralay
Simple Bardess
Galvin
Location: IN the middle of a cement cornfield, still thinking he is in Illarion, Role Playing his life...

Post by Galvin »

I can try and make some plays, I have a good imagination and will do what I can. I am willing to take advice and or corrections from anyone.

~Galvin Tjime
~[Anc] Galvin Tjime [Anc]
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I would like to join this guild very much. I play the lute and sing. My specialty is short rhymes, rather than long songs. I can be found at the tavern in trolls bane most all of the time.
Natilie Rosemary

I applogise for my lateness. I have been wandering the isle and prefoming else wheres. I would gladly add you to our list of names. There is only one problem. I can not list a name of someone who will not leave theirs.

--Natilie Rosemary
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I have started to write a play today, and it should be done within a few days. It is for you to critisize and accept if you see it fit. However, before it is finished i prepose we organize a free concert for the public. Each member preforming solo, or with other members if wanted. Is this satisfactory? I would like to see the public more involved with our guild.

-Airin
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

ok well if no one cares i am not going to bother...
Natilie Rosemary

The owner of the Arena posts when an event is to be held. I suggest you speak with him and he will come up with a date and time. When this is decided I will mention it upon our papers so anyone who is able to attend may. Some have lives outside of music, or may end up being to far away to travel back.

--Natilie Rosemary
Natilie Rosemary

I encourage all preformers to attend the Harvest Festival in the county of Briar ((Saturday, 7pm GMT)). In the 8th hour ((8pm GMT)) there will be 'Battle of the Bards' at the campsite. I hope everyone will try to attend and I will try and do so myself.

--Natilie Rosemary
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

Ah, i cannot attend. This saddens me greatly for i would surely have taken the two silvers. :wink:
-Airin
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

You don't expect last year's winner not to play, do you? I'll be there.

~William Elderberry~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

I wish to speak to the leader of your guild at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar
Natilie Rosemary

As no one has said anything, I will stand as the leader of the guild. I will return to Greenbriar as soon as possible to meet with you.

--Natilie Rosemary
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Yeah, considering you founded the guild I reckon somehow you're the leader of the guild, y'know?

~William Elderberry~
Alexander Morten

Post by Alexander Morten »

A well written note was added.

Dear People of the Performers Guild,

I am searching for a few actors to maybe take part in an act I wrote.

If you are interested, please leave a note here or send me a letter somehow. You may also find me in the Trolls Bane Tavern sometimes.

Sincerely,

Alexander Morten
Wyrda

Post by Wyrda »

I will take that offer up.
-Airin Merrymount
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

As would I; what's the pay?

~William Elderberry~
Alexander Morten

Post by Alexander Morten »

Your payment is the applause of the audience.
Rasteel Olin

Post by Rasteel Olin »

I'll give you that for free, Elderberry.

~ Unsigned ~
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Dear performer's Guild,

I require the services of two bards and a dancer for a festival we will hold in Greenbriar soon to honor the many efforts of our citizens to collect materials. I will pay 4 silvers each for 6 hours of work.
((2 RL Hour)).

The date is enclosed, and the place is at the Grenbriar Tavern. Please respond in haste so that I may make proper preparations.
((Saturday 4pm GMT))

Thank you,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar
Michael Isman

Post by Michael Isman »

If there is a performer, may he be a vocalist, or player of an instrument, that would be available this ((Monday, around 6-10PM GMT)), please do send me a dove. I would like to discuss something with you.
Thank you,

Michael Isman