A New Election

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Tol Vanima

A New Election

Post by Tol Vanima »

(( Translation below, thanks! ))
(( All of the following is written in elvish. There is no reason for any non-elves to post here, so please use a PM if you have something to say))

Greetings, Elven kin,

The time has come again to fill open positions for Tol Vanima's elders. Elders act as leaders of the Elven people; their duty is to serve as best they can to improve Vanima and to help her people in whatever way they can. The Elder council consists of three people. Now is the time to select two more, in order to make the council full again.

This parchment is for the purpose of nominations. Nominations will be open for one month ((10 rl days)) and elections will begin shortly after.

Any elf can be nominated, but please consider your nominations carefully before stating them here. Each elf nominated will be spoken to personally before their name is put up for election. Self nominations are also welcome.

Though I will not be taking part in the voting, I would like to ensure that at least one elected Elder is able to speak both the new and the old language. Please consider this as well when the time for voting has come.

Any questions may be sent to me via dove.

May the Blessings of the Five be upon us,

Isilwen Anrion
Elder of Tol Vanima

(( please only post names and reasons here. everything else can be done by PM. The nominations will be open until next saturday. The actual elections will be held on the tol vanima boards. I'll announce this when the time comes ))
Last edited by Tol Vanima on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

I would like to nominate

Azuros Tjime

as he, together with his family, is constantly living on Tol Vanima and, as far as I experienced, is a reasonable representative respecting all races and points of view.
Djironnyma

Re: A New Election

Post by Djironnyma »

Tol Vanima wrote:(( Alles folgende ist in elfisch geschrieben, es besteht also kein Grund für einen Nichtelfen hier zu posten, für alles weitere schreibt Isilwen eine PM (in englisch)))

Seid gegrüßt Elfen,

Es ist an der Zeit, die freien Plätze im Rat der Elder von Tol Vanima wieder zu füllen. Die Elder handeln als Führer der Elfen, ihre Aufgabe ist es ihr Möglichstes für den Ausbau Tol Vanimas zu geben und den Leuten nach all ihren Fähigkeiten zu helfen. Der Rat der Elder besteht aus drei Leuten. Nun ist es an der Zeit die zwei fehlenden zu wählen um den Rat wieder komplett zu machen.

Dieses Schreiben ist für die vielseitigen Nominierungen. Nominierungen können einen Monat ((10 RL tage)) lang abgegeben werden, kurz darauf wirt die Wahl beginnen.

Jeder Elf kann nominiert werden, aber bitte bedenkt eure Nomenierung sorgfältig befor ihr sie hier niederschreibt. Jeder nominierte Elf muss sich erst noch selbst melden before er auf die Liste der Kandidaten gesetz wird. Auch Selbstnomienierungen sind wilkommen.

Obgleich ich nicht selber abstimmen werden, würde ich es gutheißen wenn mindestens einer der gewählten Elder fähig ist sowohl die alte als auch die neue Sprache zu sprechen. Bitte beachtet auch dies wenn die Zeit für die Abstimmung gekommen ist.

Jegliche Fragen mögen per Taube an mixh gesendet werden.

Möge der Segen der Fünf mit uns sein,

Isilwen Anrion
Elder von Tol Vanima

(( postet bitte nur Namen und Gründe hier. alles weite kann per PM geregelt werden (an isilwen). Die nomenierungen werden bis nächsten samstag laufen. Die wahlen werden dann am Tol Vanima bord abgehalten. Ich werde ankündigen wann es soweit ist.))

(( Edit: plz :) ))
Last edited by Djironnyma on Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I was not aware that we could only vote in and not vote out..?

Garett Gwenour
Caldrion Sternenglanz

Post by Caldrion Sternenglanz »

Edit by Keikan
OOC removed.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

Edit by Keikan:
OOC removed.

That thing on your neck is called "head", use it.
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

I am pleased to see I am not the only one who feels my husband would benifit Vanima greatly. I would like to second Azuros Tjime's nomination.

Cyndil Lyre Tjime
Galvin
Location: IN the middle of a cement cornfield, still thinking he is in Illarion, Role Playing his life...

Post by Galvin »

Edit by Keikan:
Your character can not read elvish.
Last edited by Galvin on Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I would like to nominate myself as a candidate. Though I can somehow sense that my chances are slim, I still think diversity of candidates is a good thing, never a bad.

ImageMisjbar MehialhoImage
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I want to nominate for Mijsbar, Isilwen will stand as imp of Damien, Mjisbar shall be the radical elder whom makes sure the elves remember that we are to be proud and noble and let that of lesser races, and Azuros shall be around to keep things dull and in order.

Garett Gwenour
Last edited by Garett Gwenour on Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

First of all, it is spelled Misjbar mister Gwenour. Second of all, you should only post your nominations here. Even though I appreciate your confidence in me, there is also the fact that it is at first not necessary here, and secondly I can live off only one nomination.

Appreciated nonetheless.

Yridia Anar

Post by Yridia Anar »

I nominate Azuros Tjime

He is living on Vanima, a good Druid and Medico. A Person who had all respects
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I think people should realise that more nominations would not really help. I think it would be helpfull if we do not litter this parchment with Azuros' name.
Thank you in advance.

Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

No elves left whom wish to diversify the elections by nominating themselves or others? I'm most certain there should be more candidates with the right qualifications.

Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

I would happily toss my hat into the ring.

Garett Gwenour
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

The nominations are to be closed today. Now wait patiently for lady Anrion to open the new elections for two new elven elders.

Damien

Post by Damien »

As it seems, the nominations on these blackboards are too unread to bring more effect than the nominations on the meeting.

Anyhow, this place was thought for nominations, not for discussions. Insulting the only left Elder of Vanima as an "imp" though proves very graceful manners, excuse my irony.
When we founded Vanima, it was thought to be a place of harmony, where elves can retreat from the hasty habits of those who have been so disgracefully called "lesser" by some of our brethren here just a few papers above.
You are speaking of pride ? You call other races than elves "lesser" races ? That's more than pitiful. Stop behaving like children, then someone may take you serious one day.
I really expected more from this.

-Damien
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

I want to nominate Nalcaryos von Weißhafen as an elder. I think he will be a good choice.

Should he, what i really don't hope, don't wish to be an elder i would nominate instead of him Sima, who would be aswell a wonderful elder.

Siranis blessings.

~Shandariel el Lysanthrai~
Nikolaus

Post by Nikolaus »

I am sorry to write this, but I dont want to be nominated as an elder.

I am always wandering around Gobaith and so I am not able to stand in such a high position.

~Nalcaryos von Weißhafen~
Isilwen

Post by Isilwen »

The nominations are now closed. Some time is needed to prepare for the elections before they are opened. I will make the announcement here, but the election itself will take place on our walls.

Isilwen Anrion
Elder of Tol Vanima

Edit by Keikan:
Removed OOC.