Vote to retain Fooser as King of Trolls bane

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Garett Gwenour

Vote to retain Fooser as King of Trolls bane

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Greetings,
This is a vote to keep or to remove Fooser as King of Trolls bane. Some months have passed and you now know what to expect out of Fooser. I need not to speak of his past crimes nor his jail terms, we all know of them, just as we all know of the genuine good he has done for the city of Trolls Bane. It is now you, the citizens of Trolls bane's, turn to voice your opinion of him. If you wish to keep him then the Knighthood of Kallahorn will ensure he remains the King til the next vote of confidence, if you wish him gone I have little doubt he will step aside and another will rise in his place or even the beloved Captain of the Guard will stay as leader of the town. Vote will last for 21 days.

Here is the list, if you are not on this list you may not vote, as for myself I am not on the list anylonger so naturally I have no vote.

Allen
Alexander Dullblade
Amitola Dyani
Annabelle
Aragast
Arameh
Ariele
Artian
Arius Röttinger
Atrineas
Auric Stoneface
Baatar
Balamos
Baurus
Bidukan
Bjuurg Grimfate
Brennus
Brer Beothacth
Cain Freemont
Carlito Sombra
Culandria
Dagon Alhy
Dantagon Marescot
Darius
Delanroth
Demonara
Derek Corydon
Deshinal
Dhaeraow Greybone
Dragoon
Draline Hobygone Togglebottom
Dren
Drex Theandrek
Edward Cromwell
Eirik Thorfastsson
Erika Bluerod
Errian Abêth
Farel Leonsepth
Flipnick
Flitchnig Dubletom Vergiant Gimblsion
Fooser
Frederic
Galahan Jeirdan
Garen
Gerron Defreny
Georgius Egrillek
Gildon Thirkell
Godfrey Devereux
Halik
Harvey Merryfoot
Jalen Noel
Jeanette
Jenny Hazel
Jeremey
Jeron Giandor
John Copland
Karl Salameh
Katrina
Kess
Lerian Lifi'al
Khalun
Kincent Nolarti
Korg Blacktooth
Lance Dragonwill
Lance Thunnigan
Lee Vance
William Macdonough
Lathaenal Merimen
Laviath Rathor
Lennier
Leon Ruvon
Leto Mahn
Liles
Marius Eisenhauer
Mark Delion
Mark Strongarm
Marvin Peedleman
Mazrian
Mephistus
Midrusio
Neeco
Nilo
Norson
Orren Padick
Phillippe Charboneau
Pip Sunseed
Powenbea
Qill
Rankor Deathronk
Revlen
Ssafar
Salathe Kankas
Sate
Scorn Haldirden
Sess'sth
Simarillon
Siltaris
Slasthulphus
Tahlian Lylth
Taliss Kazzxs
Thomas Teifensee
Ultoris
Valinis
Vlad
Zahya

~

Stephen Rothman
Knight of Kallahorn
Dantagon Marescot

Post by Dantagon Marescot »

I suggest we vote him out. Trollsbane needs not a king, but a mayor or govenor.

--Dantagon Marescot
--Squire of Kallahorn
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

Agree

- Arameh
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Stephen's name does not appear on the list because he supposedly has a kingdom to deal with, except it doesn't exist, as it hasn't for years, so he must spend his free time bothering everyone else. Not to mention most of his Knighthoods members appear on Trollsbane's list because Stephen failed in accomplishing his goals. I see he already has his fellow knights writing all over this wall, I predict we will soon see Arameh and others saying "vote him out" because they have other people think for them.

Do you really wish to discuss any of my jail terms Stephen? I find yours a lot more compelling to discuss, probably because it hasn't been completed, and the Grey Rose is justified in their attempts to apprehend you.

I'm getting a little tired of the childish behavior this "Knighthood" has. Not only the same day, but within a few hours I told him his actions inside Silverbrands land was wrong, he decides to try to weaken Trollsbane as much as possible. Trollsbane is in a constant fight against people with the same mindset as Stephen Rothman. Stephen himself encountered this very problem when he governed this town, and what was it? Foriegn groups and towns constantly meddling to shape Trollsbane to their liking. I see how much Mr. Rothman likes to retain his views and values, by quickly meddling, once he learned I don't support people breaking and disrespecting law, especially in a land where Trollsbane has a strong relation with.

Stephen wishes to shape all the towns with rulers who agree with everything he does. He did it in Silverbrand. He succeeded, but in the long run he failed. He tried in Varshikar, and other towns, he will not succeed. He is now trying his old tactics in Trollsbane, and he will again fail. All of his actions are done out of spite, he wishes to send Trollsbane back into the dark ages of inactivity and stagnancy, but as long as it is someone who agrees with him, what's wrong with that right?

Do you think this will hurt me Stephen? Teach me a lesson for disagreeing with the almighty Rothman? I'm afraid you can add that to another one of your growing failures, because I don't care. I do my job to the best possible, Trollsbane is now miles ahead of where it was just months and even weeks ago. I refuse to let a foriegn government decide the fate of OUR town, and I won't listen to any votes, especially the nonsense your friends babble out. If a citizen has a legitimate criticism, I hold town meetings, or they can seek me personally as always. I am in the middle of rebuilding the guard, I am in the middle of collecting donations to rebuild the town from the Negros attack, and you are trying to undermine the effort of all us, shame on you.

Stephen Rothman messing with the island Part I was apparently not enough for you, and if you really wish to push the matter, Stephen Rothman messing with the island Part II will be just as bad, if not worse.

Fooser I, proud to be a member of Trollsbane
Hu'greu

Post by Hu'greu »

Werb is meh name on da list Stephen. Meh cititzen ob dis town.

--Hu'greu--
Taliss Kazzxs

Post by Taliss Kazzxs »

I did not know I was a citizen but seeing as how my names on this list I will vote. I dont know much about the personal conflicts going on here but I vote fooser stay.

-Taliss Kazzxs
Xavtrax

Post by Xavtrax »

I had paid 100 coppers to become citizent..please add me to the list

- Xavtrax
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I don't know when or who you paid, but there is no longer a fee for citizenship. Since you have interest in joining, I will add you.

Fooser I
xEleas

Post by xEleas »

I know very little about Fooser, but from the countless hours I've wandered beneath these walls reading writtings, I can see no reason why he should not govern, as long as the predecent governor, as far as I know is Brer, agrees.
Maybe he shouldn't carry the title of King.. maybe Mayor or rather Governor.
King is a little.. extreme isn't? I mean, we're not 4 foot beings that live underground giving our lives to protect some ores we found are we?

~ Karl Salameh

The note is signed, and the author is seen wandering outside of town, as he disappears in the thickening fog of the northen forest.
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

VOTE FOOSER TO STAY!!!

~Unsigned~
Mr. Cromwell

Post by Mr. Cromwell »

Fooser should stay.

E. Cromwell
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

I only see a meddlesome failure trying to bother everyone else, as Fooser already stated. I think he should stay.

~Lerian Lifi'al~
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

Since when does Stephen Rothman has the right to call for a vote in Troll's Bane? I ask every citizen to refrain from taking part in this nonsense. Let Fooser be king or whatever he wants of this town, he at least does a good job. And if anyone has the right to ask him to step back that it is the citizens of Troll's Bane, not some lowly bandit and ex-governor who just cannot stop meddling into the affairs of others.

Drex Thaendrak

Merchant and pawnbroker
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

He has no right. Rothman is a criminal in many lands.The Grey Rose see him as a criminal, Silverbrand sees him as a criminal, and his bounds with Varshikar aren't the best either. And now he is also not welcome in Trollsbane.

Stephen Rothman is not allowed to ask for any votes. This vote is not guilty and just stupid.

And Rothman. You remember when i told you shall you again dare to threaten any government or peace of isle You will end faster than you think again in the jail of they grey rose? My word still stands.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Ephraim

Post by Ephraim »

Fooser stays.

Ephraim
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

Some people see a halfling run from the boards after this message appeared. The style of writing seems distorted by purpose and there's no signature:

Maybe it's time to remind the people of Troll's Bane that there is still a bounty on Rothmans head.
40 silver coins go to the person or group of persons who will permanently remove Stephen Rothman from any position of influence on Gobaith and the surrounding territories, as long as no member of this group has any past or present connections with the temple of Bjolmur, Occulte Nocturnalis or other group whose sole purpose is to spread chaos over Gobaith.

The bounty will be paid as soon as proof is brought that mentioned goal is achieved and your party meets the mentioned requirements.
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

You had better not lay a hand on Rothman. He is a Knight of Kallahorn and as such any that try to touch him will feel the wrath of the knighthood I assume...and myself. He has not done anything wrong. He said that he thinks a vote should be had. He did not do it out of spite or malice. Also, all he asked for was a vote he did not go off attacking Trollsbane or Fooser. He is talking and writing not fighting. So everyone just leave him alone.

--RICHARD--
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

That is ridiculous! Stephen Rothman - who once declared himself as Governor and then starts a aggressive foreign policy during times where all people were threatened by necromancers - wants a vote to remove Fooser...!

As I said some weeks ago: For me, Fooser is not a "King", he is Governor, Mayor or Steward of Troll's Bane. But besides his senseless self-proclamation he did not do wrong things yet. At least he is willing to activly governing the city...

PS: I do not want to conceal that Stephen did good things for the town, too. But he should never get a influential position in the town administration again.

Midrusio
Richard Cypher

Post by Richard Cypher »

He is not trying for a town administration position. And what do you mean by we are being threatened by necromancers? What necromancers do you speak of? The temple is gone. Negros is gone. There is no dark force moving against the land at this time.

--RICHARD--
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

I was referring to happenings in the past: Stephen had attacked Silverbrand when there were Negros and the Temple formally known as Blackstone Cult around! So he put whole Gobiath into danger only for his own wish to become king of some kind of empire.
Samantha Meryadeles

Post by Samantha Meryadeles »

Yesterday Retlak and Galthran, former members of the temple, kidnapped two women in the arena of Stephen Rothman. An elf rescued them.

The temple is not gone, just its face changed. Their members are still a threat, as are you, Mister Richards. You will never change.

~Lady Samantha Meryadeles~
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

I can't say that i really agree with Fooser as king of Trolls Bane. But as long as he leads the town in a good way, he may stay.

On the other site, Stephen Rothman would be the worsest man in the position of the leader of Trollsbane. He once showed the he causes only problems. He shall not do again.

Stephen Rothman and he knighthood, may care for their own things, and not for Trolls Bane.

Marius Eisenhauer,
knight of the Grey Rose
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

Trollsbane went better without monarchy. He must go. if anyone to return, i want it Rothman.

~Baurus~
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Is it possible that you name the things, that went better without a monarchy, Baurus?

I would be really interessted in.

Marius Eisenhauer
Errian Abêth

Post by Errian Abêth »

Fooser should stay. The only thing that is questionable is the title of King. Trolls Bane is a rather small town with a rather small territorry, so the title "Governor" or "Steward" would be more fitting.

signed,
Errian Abêth
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Size doesn't matter. It's what you do with it.

~MM~
Maoqi

Post by Maoqi »

Fooser is very good.

Maoqi
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

To Marius...

Please state the things that went better with it? there is as much treason and disorder now as there was before.

Baurus
Rumil Togrin

Post by Rumil Togrin »

I am not a citizen of Trollsbane, but I ask...

If there is nothing better and nothing worse about the ruling of a city as it is now than it was previously, then why try to cause upheaval by changing it back to something that was no better?
Lahela

Post by Lahela »

Fooser shall stay.

Annabelle