Important for all/ Wichtig für Alle (Account System)

Everything about Illarion that fits nowhere else. / Alles über Illarion was inhaltlich in kein anderes Board passt.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Cosmaterra

Important for all/ Wichtig für Alle (Account System)

Post by Cosmaterra »

Zum Letzten Mal an Alle:

Wenn ihr Illarion Spielen wollt braucht Ihr einen Account.
Für einen Accountantrag sendet Ihr eine Email mit

Betreff : "Illarion Account"
darin stehen
alle eure Chars
und deren
Passwörter

das ganze mit einer gültigen! Emailadresse
an
accounts@illarion.org
genau das und nicht mehr.

Eine Mail reicht!
Wer glaubt 5 bis 7 Mails schreiben zu müssen mit dem selben Inhalt, ...
wer versucht mehrere Accounts anzumelden,...
wer denkt ich antworte auf einen Betreff wie "Ich will sofort rein!!"...

wird entweder aus meinem Posteingang ungelesen gelöscht oder weit nach hinten geschoben.

Es kommen im Moment täglich um die 70 Emails die bearbeitet werden wollen also nur die Ruhe.

-------------------------------------------------------

Last Time for all:

IF you want to Play Illarion you need an Account.
To get an Account send an Email with

Subjekt : "Illarion Account"
in there i can read
all Charnames
and their
Passcodes

and end it with a actuell! Emailadress
to
accounts@illarion.org
this and nothing more!

One Mail is enought!
Who thinks he need to wirte 5 to 7 mail with the same text,...
Who try to build more than one Account and we catch him,...
who think i really answer on mail wich startet with "let me in!!!!...

is on the best way to going deleted (his mail) or find one of the last places in our accountwork...

In the moment we get around 70 Mails a day all for account, so calm down and wait

[/b]
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

The origional post in this forum said to send it to your email and I did, then later in the topic they said send it to accounts email, so if you see an email from me you can delete it
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

Its okay if you send it to this email, but the right email addy is accounts@illarion.org
Korwin

Post by Korwin »

Would it be one account per computer/dwelling? Despite the amount of people using that computer/dwelling? If so something needs to be corrected *gulp*. Also, for the records, what would you do if you wanted to add another character to a pre-made account?
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

@Korwin

Account = A L L CHars Y O U play.

We handel this on this way, cause everybody could have more Charakters.
Problem with more accounts from one PC is, if anyone frome one computer get serverbann all other chars from the same Pc are deleted too...

So its only more work for me to set them free if i get a mail for every charakter
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Hey ich glaub wir sollten Cosma mal dafür danken das sie unwarscheinlich viel Arbeitet um allen schnell Accounts zu beschaffen. :mrgreen: und nicht immer nur über sie nörgeln weil man nach 10 Tagen noch keinen hat.

Ps: Ich will damit Cosma nicht beinflussen mir ein Account zu geben oder so ich finde nur man sollte das mal ansprechen und wenn ich kein kriege naja es geht weiter..
Christiana

Post by Christiana »

ja, aber am besten in einem eigenen thread :wink:
Patrizius

Post by Patrizius »

klar guter tipp für alle spammfreunde
Crosis

Post by Crosis »

I've been accepted like 8 days ago and i still cant get into illarion.
Galim

Post by Galim »

@cosmaterra

öhm, ich habe da ein problem. ich habe heute die antwort von meiner accountanmeldung erhalten, ausgefüllt und zurrück geschickt. nun habe ich da bei frage 2 aber etwas verpeilt, ich habe nämlich aus reiner schreibfreude nicht sonderlich darauf geachtet das im vorgegebenen text 2. person singular verwendet wurde. d.h. ich habe 2. person singular auch bei meinem ergänzten text weiter verwendet. nun befürchte ich jedoch, wolltet ihr den text als 1. person singular geschrieben haben. ich hoffe das ist nicht allzu schlim ^^? und wenn ja, kann ich besagten text euch nochmal zusenden? diesmal aber 1. person singular
Bumbol Woodstock

Post by Bumbol Woodstock »

ya, i sent my email to account section thing. i sent it yesterday, i hope that i did it correctly. when do you think you'll get around to reading it?
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

Ich hatte meinen Text auch in der zweiten Person geschrieben. Allerdings absichtlich, um den Fluss der Geschichte nicht zu stören. Nun, offensichtlich bin ich akzeptiert worden. :D
Ich glaube nicht, dass Cosma jemanden ablehnt, weil die Schreibperspektive nicht stimmt.
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

Ich habe diesen Threat eröffnet um nicht in Arbeit zu ersticken aber schneinbar legen es einige darauf an das ich noch länger für die Beantwortung und Freischaltung brauche indem sie mir 12 Emails mit gleichem Inhalt schreiben !!!!

Was soll das? Zu dieser Person. Ich hab alle 12 gelöscht ich lass mich doch nicht verarschen.

------------------

I opend this threat not to dust with work but it seems that some are trying to jackass me. Ill take much more time if some people send me 12 Emails with the same text !!

Why??? To bring me more work?? To this special person (hey i often got people who wirte 3 or 4 times but hey.. ) i delete all 12 Emails im not your clown.
ezo
Location: Jolly old England. Toodle-pip Heavens above! How smashing!!

Post by ezo »

I believe that i may have sent more than 1 e-mail because i forgot that i had a name change..... :(
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

@ezo If theres a reason to send a second mail its okay, but i hate people who cant wait an spam my "postoffice" with sencless mails only trying to get their account earlier
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

@Cosma Ich hätte da mal ne Frage ob meine Mail angekommen ist ich bin mir nicht sicher weil ich habs glaub ich an die falsche Adresse gesendet.
ezo

Post by ezo »

Cosmaterra,
I am not trying to rush you in any way as i am sure that you are trying to answer all the e-mails as fast as you can ( and i thank you for that ) i was wondering if you had got my story and answers that i sent to you on 20th Dec as i had some problems sending it......

Thanks

-----------
Ezorock
Cosmaterra

Post by Cosmaterra »

@pellandria
ich hab deine mail erhalten und hab schon geantwortet ich hab als vermerk dazugeschreiben das es in illa keine vampire gibt
wenn die emailaddy nicht gestimmt hat kann ich nix ändern, darum sagen wir ja auch eine Gültige EmailAdresse.

@ezo
i dont know if you send it on 20th december and you dont get an answer yet i dont get your mail,.. accounts@illarion.de
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

Ich meinte die Antwort also die Geschichte.
ezo

Post by ezo »

shall i send it to you again??

my e-mail is r_eeuwens@hotmail.com

( i sent my answers and story on 20th Dec *you replied to my first e-mail* )

( i think i sent my first e-mail a few months before it was before the acounts@illa e-mail adress )
Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Cosma, I sent my application, wrote the story thing and so forth back in the middle of august, but still haven't heard anything, and I am still not allowed in Illarion...
Did you get it, or must I send it again?
Bumbol Woodstock

Post by Bumbol Woodstock »

i might of sent more then 1 email to you... but i only sent one to account@illarion.org. i put the characters name and story. and i had already made the char... i sent the e mail two days ago. i cant wait to play this great game so its hard not to send another... but i wont. i just want to make sure you got my e mail from link0518@hotmail.com
Astral

Post by Astral »

I think what Korwin was asking before was this:

If you have another brother/sister in your house, must they share the same account?

And if someone with an account already makes a new character, how would they add that character to their account?
Crosis

Post by Crosis »

Serp told me that when you want a new character and you already have an account you just send an email to accounts@illarion.org and tell that your accepted character and password and then the new character and the password.
Adano Eles

Post by Adano Eles »

Well Astral, and I think what Cosma answered was that every person has to make an own account for all his own characters. So if you brother, sister, mother, cat, etc uses the same computer to play Illarion he/she has to get an own account.
However, if one of the persons who use the same computer misbehaves, all charcters which are used from this compoter might be deleted.