i need help from u build an account till u start the game

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

kigdom

i need help from u build an account till u start the game

Post by kigdom »

i need help from u build an account till u start the game including how to download the game and how to make a charecther
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

Dear Players of Illarion,

May I please entreat your assistance in the creation of my account for this wonderful and tantalising game. I would be eternally grateful if you were also helpful in explaining how I may download the game, and how I must go about the creation of my first character. Obviously I wish to know the technical knowhow, but I would also be pleased to hear your considerations about my character concept.

With much respect,

Kingdom.
kigdom

ok ok

Post by kigdom »

I need help. From when I build an account untill I start the game
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

:lol: perfect :wink:
Grant

Re: i need help from u build an account till u start the gam

Post by Grant »

kigdom wrote:i need help from u build an account till u start the game including how to download the game and how to make a charecther
In english:

I need help from you on how to build an account until I start the game. Including how to download the game and how to make a character.

That right?

Edit: You beat me to it.. :oops:
Last edited by Grant on Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

My translation is better.
kigdom

Post by kigdom »

Dear Players of Illarion,

May I please entreat your assistance in the creation of my account for this wonderful and tantalising game. I would be eternally grateful if you were also helpful in explaining how I may download the game, and how I must go about the creation of my first character. Obviously I wish to know the technical knowhow, but I would also be pleased to hear your considerations about my character concept.

With much respect,

Kingdom.

sheeeeeeeesh
Aurora

Post by Aurora »

funny, I am just pondering how I was able to start this game :roll: oh, wait, I guess I read the offered help files
Nalzaxx

Post by Nalzaxx »

I will let you off, considering it turns out you do have a brain afterall.

Welcome to Illarion.
kigdom

Post by kigdom »

oooo wait wots a brain :shock: :?
Nerian Finera

Post by Nerian Finera »

that really made my day...
Poots

Post by Poots »

kigdom wrote:Dear Players of Illarion,

With much respect,

Kingdom.

sheeeeeeeesh

I would be delighted to help you if you would at least try. Big bold letters on the main page? What could they mean?
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Origial (Title) wrote:i need help from u build an account till u start the game
Translation (Title) wrote:I need some help from creating an account to starting the game.
Origial (Content) wrote:i need help from u build an account till u start the game including how to download the game and how to make a charecther
Translation (Content) wrote:I need some help from creating an account to starting the game including how to download the game and how to create a character
After successfully translation the cryptic stuff you wrote, i'm able to answer your questions.

First off, you have to create an account. To do this, click on the small link "account" at the right side of the homepage navigation.

If you follow the instuctions, you shouldn't have a problem to create that account.

After this you have to create a character.
Login to your account. There you find a link named "create new character". As you can imagin, you are able to create a character, by clicking this link.
At the next window, you can choose a name, a race and a gender for your character. Please read the name rules at the homepage first. If you don't do so, the gms have to ban your character.
So after you created that character successfully, you are able to choose the attributes of your character. Think about what you want to do in the game, and choose your attributes that way on your own. Of choose a prepared configuartion.
After doing this, it sometimes happens, that you get loged out if the account system.
If this happens, please login again.
You can select a equipment pack for your character.

After you are done with this, you are nearly prepared to join the game.

You can download the client right on the first page of the homepage. There is a huge button with the text "install client". Clicking this, and the java client installs and starts.

At the login window you can type in your characters name, your account passwort and the language you want to use.

Clicking login and your are in the game.

Please read the game rules too, before you join. And read the manual of the client. Hitting F1 when the client is running opens it.

And don't use short cuts or 1337-language ;) Makes the things easier to read.

Have Fun,
Nitram
swish1

Post by swish1 »

kigdom wrote:oooo wait wots a brain :shock: :?
The thing in your head that operates you. :wink:
Okay first of all creating an account.
All you do is create it no complex procedures. But,before that read everything on the site. Name, rules background, moonsilver and rules. Try to get a little understanding. Before creating char Read name rules, After, that go to download page. Download what they ask you too. And then follow procedures.
Site for download http://illarion.org/illarion/us_java_download.php Scroll down and see download client. Download the two things. I would reccommend online installation for the client. Then after downloading come to the site go to download and click play. Have fun. :wink: [/list]
Xonogor

Post by Xonogor »

Wow someone posted something useful. You people need to back off. Folks'll learn in time, some people take longer than others. What is wrong with you? I will agree that he could've read the things on the site, but.. at least you could've told him WHAT to do, like swish did.
Poots

Post by Poots »

If he can be too lazy to read big bold letters on the main page, I can be too lazy to tell him to read them.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

Poots wrote:If he can be too lazy to read big bold letters on the main page, I can be too lazy to tell him to read them.
He is new and I will not let you criticize another New Bee I have been done that too much and I am not letting anyone new. So, ANSWER HIS QUESTION OR DONT POST!

By the way, Kigdom did you create an account any problems send me a dove so these other idiots dont make fun of you. To send a dove see the priv message button below my post ya click that. In game we call it dove so it is more "medieval." But, RL,real life, you can call it PM, private message.
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

Swish... the thought and effort here on your part is wonderful and I applaud you. No, it isn't right to make fun of newbies because they don't understand how things work here yet.

However, saying you won't 'allow' other people here to do something isn't likely to earn you many friends.
swish1

Post by swish1 »

NirAntae wrote:Swish... the thought and effort here on your part is wonderful and I applaud you. No, it isn't right to make fun of newbies because they don't understand how things work here yet.

However, saying you won't 'allow' other people here to do something isn't likely to earn you many friends.
I dont care I have enough already in RL I have tons. So, dont care. And, plus I only bother about my char getting lots of friends because I am going to be logged on clinet more than on this forum hope that explains it.

Back to topic.
Solumn

Post by Solumn »

Alright, the guy got the help. Will you guys just stop argument?