A Dwarf's Arrival

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Boindil

A Dwarf's Arrival

Post by Boindil »

"Finally..." the angry Dwarf grumbles when the ship lands at the harbour of Gobiath "I hate water!". Fast he packs his bags and went to harbour-house.

He is a young looking dwarf, with deep black eyes and nearly 5 feet height. He has black hair which is shaved at the sides of his head, the rest of his hair is bound to a braid. His long black beard reaches over his muscular breast.
He wears a light leather armor over his mail shirt and one dwarvenaxe at every side on his belt. the other closes he wears are simple and they looks a bit mangy.

"Ye, lon'leg..." he asked the man at the house "can ye show me tha way ta Trolls Bane?"
"Yes, I can..." after the man finished his directions, the young looking dwarf started his walk to Trolls Bane.

Arrived at Trolls Bane he walks around and searches for something.

"Arr... Her' it is, tha townboard!" he opens his leatherbag and takes out a sheet of parchment and pins it there.

Dear Citizen of Trolls Bane,

I'm searching for two
longlegs *red written is scribbled out* persons:

The first one is called "Gryphius Messerzunge", I know he is a bard.
The second one is called "Siltaris", I heared she is a very seasoned fighter.

Please, If someone can help me hang a message here!

~Boindil~
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

Maybe i can help you .. maybe

So send me a dove

Aleytys Lamar
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

A man with shaggy hair passed by the townwall, taking a closer look at the new parchments. As his gaze took note of one, on which he read his name alongside Siltaris, he narrowed his eyes, nibbling on his lip ring. »Funny.« he thought to himself. »A dwarf, looking for me and Silti as well. Hrmm...there was 'one' dwarf to whom we both were especially dear. I wonder if there's a...connection.«

As his gaze fell also on a response that was written by Aleytys, he decided not to add another one. »Her eyes won't fail to see, whether that dwarf's a friend, or foe.« he thought to himself, as he strolled on.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

I believe Siltaris has left us..

- Arameh
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

The Dwarf looks at "his" sheet of parchment and grumbles.
"Damn, Siltaris has left... this is not good fer me!" he mumbles, then he scribbled some letters.

It's a pity that she has left, but whatever. So I only have to find Gryphius!
Does someone knows where he is living or where I can find him sooner or later?

~Boindil~
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Once again, Gryphius passed by the townwall, his gaze falling on Boindil's new parchment. Although still having second thoughts about this, he decided to finally attach a response:

Honorable Boindil,

your search has come to an end, for I'm most likely the one you're looking for. Right now, i'm dwelling in Varshikar, but since I'm travelling a lot, chances aren't good to meet me there in coincidence. Since I am, as almost every being, often to be met in the town of Troll's Bane, I'd suggest we carry out our appointment right there. I deem the "Fluffy Sheep" appropiate. Please inform me, which time suits you best.

Sincerely,

~ Gryphius Messerzunge

After taking another moment of reconsidering this, he finally pinned his note underneath Boindil's. As he moved on, Gryphius kept on asking himself: »I wonder who he is. Let's hope my curiousity won't cost me too dearly.«
Boindil

Post by Boindil »

When Boindil check's his parchment he started laughing.
"Great, now I hav' someone who surely can halp me" he mumbles and scribbles some letters.

I'll send you a dove with the date and the place.

~Boindil~