Blasphemy!

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ephraim

Blasphemy!

Post by Ephraim »

You fools!

The destruction of this island is near, and you do blasphemy against Irmoron.

The Gods seethe with anger!

You will get what you deserve.

Beware!

not signed.
Nerian Finera

Post by Nerian Finera »

Whoever might have written this post. He is right.
I'm disappointed of the doing from someone who has the honourlessness to attack a prayer. This is pure blasphemy and shall not remain unpaid.
And Governor, never dare to sign with "Warrior of Malachin" again. A liar like you does not deserve this title. The black wolf has watched you long enough.

Nerian Finera,
Priest of Malachin
Errian Abêth

Post by Errian Abêth »

This is indeed a dark day in the history of this place.
I am asking myself, what have we become? What are we here for any more? How deep is the hole in which we fell?
For a long time, people had no respect for other people, but now, people even have no respect left for the gods. Is that really what we want? Is that how it should go?
Maybe we should start to work together now, to fight the enemies we know but which we didn't want to see. People were blind with two open eyes. It is sad that the todays events were needed to show some the truth who didn't want to see it.

For those who attacked the prayers today we can only pray, for the anger and the revenge of the gods will be devastating. And the pain they will suffer in life now will be nothing compared to the pain they will suffer in death.

signed

Errian Abêth
Servant of the Grey Rose and Malachin.
Nerian Finera

Post by Nerian Finera »

Be sure, my loyal servant. The Gods will make sure, that justice will happen. Just never lose your believe.

Nerian Finera,
Priest of Malachin
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

There was no prayer when this began. The only desecration that took place was the killing a dwarf inside the temple, which was not meant to happen.

It surprises me the gods favor such selfish, ungrateful, and hypocritical creatures

~Salathe Kankas
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

What is to be, shall be.

~Brer Beothach~
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Leading a war is one thing, using the announcement of prayers that will take place to sneak into a town of unprepared dwarves is a whole other thing. Your trashtalk sickens me and you will be rewarded for your deeds.

Thurbert
Thorgrimm

Post by Thorgrimm »

I have to admit with shame that I myself retreated to the backroom of the temple, because I was disrupted in my prayers while trying to prepare the mass.
I am no fighter, just a novice of Irmorom. Seeing wounded dwarves around shocked me deeply.
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

I wonder...why do you fight amongst yourselves? Are you each others enemy? There is quite obviously a greater evil on the isle, but you fight with each other. You insult each other, and kill each other. And what is being done against the greatest evil? Nothing. The only thing that has been done, is helping them. Insults make you weaker, while it makes the enemy stronger. And yet...you still do nothing. Someone makes it clear we are only helping the enemy, not doing anything against them, but you still fight amongst ourselves. There is no decision to be made, only something to be done. Unite together, and you can succeed. Fight for Gobiath, fight for what's right. Don't fight each other, fight *with* each other.

the parchment remains unsigned
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

Stephen organized the attack after the dwarves let him fall while he was trying to defend them from the thieves. He came and told me, and i have had numerous experiences of the dwarves of silverbrand standing and watching people try and defend them and do nothing, and let that person suffer because of it. The attack happened because of this

The attack had nothing to do with the dwarves being on one spot, nor had it anything to do with the announced prayer. After you let him die while trying to help you, he came to town and told everyone. I had a silverbrand key, and was quite angry with you myself for past crimes you've done against me. So i joined, to deliver silverbrand their punishment.

There were no intentions at all of desecrating your temple, or disrupting your prayer. Grant took that into his own hands

And it shames ME that the gods love the dwarves so. WHen the dwarves are so ungrateful as to watch and laugh at those whom help them

~Salathe Kankas
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Shut your hissing tongue, lizard!

The situation started to get out of hand when I arrived in Silverbrand already, and before I could do anything or anyone told me what it was all about,

Stephen and Galthrans men already fought, now tell me whom to support:

Your enemy or people you know nothing about?

Your friend Rothman is good in twisting words until it suits his needs, but no more, not this time.

Thurbert
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

You support those who came to stop thieves from attacking silverbrand. Whether or not they are your enemy

~Salathe Kankas
Thorgrimm

Post by Thorgrimm »

they didnt attack. I was takling with them and because of the mass they were invited to join in.
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Thorgrimm negotiated and convinced them to not attack.

If your governor then has to brag and challenge them and then gets hurt, we cannot do anything about, also it is hipocritical to say that he tried to save us from the bandits.

If he would, he wouldn't have had to attack and burn down us dwarves as he could see that the bandits, which attacked him left, and could've instead pursued them instead of attacking us.

I grow tired of these talks I wont write nomore.

Irmorom is with us
Cain Freemont

Post by Cain Freemont »

Elegant handwriting adorns the beige parchment. Anyone who looks close enough might guess it to be written by an elf.

Dark days. Troublesome times. The follower betrays the immortal leader. Perhaps it is an omen of things to come in the realm where mortal follows mortal. One could say that history is filled with dark days, along with the bright and beautiful. This land's history, however, is plagued with seemingly more perilous times than the rest of the world. Betrayal begets betrayal and blasphemy runs deep, yet to this day, the land remains brimming with life. The island lives on, as it always does. Day to day. Dark to light. Erratic to tranquil. Another omen, perhaps - one of longevity.

The only indications of the author's identity on the parchment are the initials 'CF' in a practised, styled manner.
Gort Greegog

Post by Gort Greegog »

Steben hab had iduh tur destroy Silverbrand. Meh showed up undur meh King an stopped hims. I eben remembur him sayin...

"How can joo hold de city if Varshikar, De Rose, An de Magics Acadumy is still around?"

Gort
Alytys Lamar

Post by Alytys Lamar »

The gods stay with us

against all fools they not want to understand and what still comes soon

unsigned
Damien

Post by Damien »

I am not sure if it was wise to attack people in a temple. Such actions will be followed by reactions of more powerful beings usually. Since they sometimes do not care for details amongst mortals and their rulerships, it would be wise for Troll's Bane to prepare. Irmorom can be devastating when in anger.
Ronazin

Post by Ronazin »

Whoever wrote te previous statement is quite right. If Irmorom were to attack in any way, the result would be a barren wasteland.

Unsigned
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

And why then does Irmorom move on mortals but never dare to move on any Lich or Demon we have faced?

Stephen Rothman
Ronazin

Post by Ronazin »

One would say that Irmorom has no business with lichs or demons. His power as a god resides in mortals. Business is what Irmorom is about. If Irmorom decided to attack, it would be on economically, temporarily throwing the island into chaos.

Unsigned
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Troll's Bane, what did you do?
Troll's Bane, who are your citizens?
Who are your leaders?

People of Troll's Bane, take your choice as fast as you can! The gods will crush them who tried to act in their name in a totally missleading kind and who did a massacre against their followers in front of a holy public meeting.

People of Troll's Bane, take your choice. Stay with your leaders and overtake the responsibility for their acting. The gods will destroy everything and everyone in their near.

People of Troll's Bane, take your choice. Come to the shrine of Malachin and pray for forgiveness and for the protection of your souls.

Long ago the Grey Rose was the former leader of the city of Trolls Bane. It hurts us extremly, to have to see what happens now. We are still in contract, in which we still promise to protect the harmless and unarmed citizens.

Take your choice, before it becomes to late! The Grey Rose do not allow the sacrilege against the gods.

----------------
Lennier
Grandmaster of the Grey Rose
Grant

Post by Grant »

Lennier, no innocents were killed. Even when I attacked Thurbert it was for a reason. If you do not remember that Trolls Bane was at war with Silverbrand then I need to rejog your memory. When the war first started Neg and Gloin attacked innocents in town. What my father did to Silverbrand wasn't greedy nor devilish, he was taking a town by force because there was a war between the two towns. End of story.

Grant Rothman
Nerian Finera

Post by Nerian Finera »

Everyone has to be seen as innocent at a prayer.

Nerian Finera,
Priest and Templar of Malachin,
Knight and Ambassador of the Grey Rose,
Healer and Servant of Oldra.
Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár

Post by Brendill Al'Ad Kàzár »

Ye Rothman Guy's sucks...

I've never attacked one o' yer damn ragtag!
Yer crazy father was tha one who attacked an' innocent citizen o' silverbran', bu' wha'ever... trust in his lies!

I hop' Irmorom's revenge will release us from ye scum!
Grant

Post by Grant »

When my father attacked the bandits, no one helped. I don't see how stopping a war that would cause much more bloodshed makes someone bad but I guess it's just because no one likes him because they know what he can do.

Grant Rothman
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

And when prayers and praise lack invocation of Their powers, will we look to blasphemy as a tool?

There is no higher heretical deed than to prosper from a defacement of a God.

~Brer Beothach~
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Grant, your father was the one to hire the bandits for attacking in the first place.
Your father was then overthrown by his own hired men and as he saw that he couldn't get the town through this, he made up this cheap excuse for invading later.
The bandits were GONE when he attacked.

He also thinks about hiring Rankor, a known criminal to help and guard Silverbrand now.

Is he starting to get nervous?
Does he realy have to toss every blademan out there into his army, regardless of their deeds?

I can only advice everyone to follow the Roses offer.

A messenger of Irmorom has been spotted, his fire is burning as a sign infront of the Trollsbane shop since quite a while already.

It is never too late to repent.

Thurbert
GorgeBloodstench

Post by GorgeBloodstench »

Gorge side wif Dwarves. Gorge help kill stephen when he come to silverbrand. Stephen biggest fool. Trolsbane bigger fool for electin' him.

Stephen fell, and he will fall again if i can help it.

Dwarves, Gorge will help you with his axe. Silverbrand belong to da dwarves, nub to stupid "Knights" who actually be only thieves!

GORGE
Cliu Beothach

Post by Cliu Beothach »

May Elara bless you, Thurbert.

~Brer Beothach~