Trollsbane Trade Registry

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Trolls Bane

Trollsbane Trade Registry

Post by Trolls Bane »

Among it duties, the government of Trollsbane endeavors to nurture the economy of Trollsbane. To this end, the Trollsbane Trade Registry is being established.

The Trollsbane Trade Registry will provide the citizens of Trollsbane with a list of merchants who will deliver quality goods for fair prices.

The registry will contain the name, race, trades, goods purchased, and goods sold of the merchant. Further, in an effort to assure that consumers are dealing with trustworthy merchants, the list will be divided into probationary merchants, and those who are not. Probationary merchants are those who have recently been added to the list, and are still proving their worth.

To be included in the registry, one must be a citizen of Trollsbane, and have the recommendation of one customer. Merchant licences for those who are not citizens of Trollsbane are under consideration.

If you wish to be included in the registry, please send a letter to the Magistrate of Trollsbane, Orren Padick ((Korwin)) with your name, race, trades, goods purchased, and goods sold. Additionally, have the customer who is recommending you send a letter to the magistrate.

Any concerns about the merchants in this registry should also be directed to the Magistrate of Trollsbane, Orren Padick ((Korwin)).
NirAntae

Post by NirAntae »

If and when trade licenses are instituted for those who are not citizens to be added to this registry, I would very much like to purchase one. Please keep us updated on this matter.

~Maggie Kemoc~
Thurbert~

Post by Thurbert~ »

Or if your a miner, farmer, cook or beerbrewer,

or interrested in smithed goods, gems or juwelry

ya can jus' skip all tha register hassle an' come to tha best fer those things:

Tha dwarves of Silverbrand!

Thurbert,
Chancellor of Silverbrand
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Thurbert,
I must protest your post here, as it is only for TrollsBane residents and aspiring Merchants to TrollsBane. Besides, everyone knows that Silverbrand is locked to outsiders. I have been there several times myself, to no avail. Only once did I find dwarves to trade with. Until this policy changes, I don't see Silverbrand getting any traders.

I have always traded with Trollsbane and have many friends there. I hope with this 'Registry' I shall be allowed to continue to do so.

Sincerely,
~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor of Greenbriar~
Trolls Bane

Post by Trolls Bane »

It is not the intention of Trollsbane to prevent any merchant from selling their wares in Trollsbane. The Trollsbane Trade Registry merely provides the names of merchants who conduct themselves responsibly, and informs the general public of this. Any merchant is welcome to continue operations in Trollsbane, regardless of their status in the Trade Registry.