APPELL // PLEA

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Blaithin Ravenhart

Post by Blaithin Ravenhart »

Lady Meryadeles,

The shield you speak of, has not been 'indicated' by a single person. There was a prayer meeting. Nerian Finera was leading it, was speaking the prayers. But in the end of it, it was the belief and the faith of every single person. Those who attended and also those who weren't there, but who keep praying and hoping.

But does it really matter who 'saved' the town in the end? Is it necessary to insult and to blame? Stephen Rothman has fought in this war. Such as Silas, Djironnyma and many others. Stephen Rothman would have given his life, just like others would have.

In these times of need we should concentrate on the real problems and save our energy and strength for it.
The cult hasn't been 'defeated' yet. Maybe we 'won' a battle, but not the war. And it would be foolish to think otherwhise. The threat is still there,... the current situation is only the calm before the storm. The shield we have now, will not last forever, but in these times we can prepare ourselfs and gain strength and courage again.

Blaithin Ravenhart
Farfara

Post by Farfara »

I believe I can explain the fruit trees' disappearance. I was in Greenbriar yesterday, and while there, I saw an elf cutting down the trees in town. I tried to tell him not to do so, but, as he spoke the old language, I was unable to communicate the point. As such, he continued cutting down the trees.

--unsigned--
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

thank you for that information.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Farfara,

Thank you for the information, but it is legal to cut trees in and around Greenbriar. There was no problem with that.

If he did not inform our Forester of the ones that died, then we have issue with that.

Be that as it may, I doubt that a single elf killed so many trees. They must have been gathered by this 'army' we hear rumor of, but haven't seen as yet.

~Dusty Bottoms, Mayor~
Korm Kormsen

Post by Korm Kormsen »

the trees are back!!!!!!

at least till that point, where the lava and stink beginns.

tjalf