Medico

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Drex Thaendrak

Medico

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

I want a medico to look after Meriel Pelith. She had terrible cramps yesterday which could cause harm to her unborn child. I will pay whatever expenses you have.

Drex Thaendrak

Merchant and Pawnbroker
xBaurusx

Post by xBaurusx »

I know a little about this... these cramps most likely are part.. of the baby. it happens usualy.

Baurus
Drex Thaendrak

Post by Drex Thaendrak »

I'm not asking for unqualified comments. These cramps were nothing usual. If they were then I wouldn't call for a medico. They were serious. Meriel was hardly able to breath for several minutes and in immense pain.

Drex Thaendrak
Gryphius

Post by Gryphius »

Dear Mister Thraendrak,

Blaithin Ravenheart, a good friend of mine, is a fantastic medico, whose extraordinary skills saved many lives already. Whenever i come across her again, i will tell her about Meriel's condition - maybe she'll read these lines beforehand. But she won't deny her help, be sure about that.

I'm afraid, that's all help i have to offer.

Oldra may protect Ms. Pelith and her unborn child.

~Gryphius
Blaithin Ravenhart

Post by Blaithin Ravenhart »

Blaithin looked up from the letter that she received from Gryphius and walked over to the town board.

She writes a short message underneath and right after she makes her way to the hospital.

I will have a look for the lady.

Blaithin Ravenhart