ready

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

krazytoe

ready

Post by krazytoe »

so i worked my tail off writing this great ending to the story and thought my character sounded pretty good too, i send in my application, and wait. then something tugs at my conscience to check on the app. it didnt go through and of course i didnt save my story. so i write another one send it in and continue to wait. in the mean time i have read everything i could about illarion. i have a character created in such detail, i dream of her, or of being her. and i still havent heard anything. i am so exited abouot this land and i never even been there! im already obsessing over it and checking my email like 20 times a day. normally im a pretty patient person, but it has been the longest 3 days of my life!
Japheth

Post by Japheth »

Just got your application. Processed, accepted and welcome to Illarion. You just have to create a character now. Good luck.
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

thank you!!!
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

my first char was denied imediately. hopefully this one will be approved so i can play already,

tell me what you think of Cyndil Lyre for an elven name.
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

ok nevermind ..was denied
Keikan Hiru

Post by Keikan Hiru »

That character is not denied, what are you talking about ?

"name check" means that the character is still pending confirmation.
krazytoe

Post by krazytoe »

right,ok. i seen delete before the name and didnt even pay attention to the status part, jumped to conclusions and panicked. i see it now (read..i am such a noob)
Alli Zelos

Post by Alli Zelos »

krazytoe wrote:my first char was denied imediately. hopefully this one will be approved so i can play already,

tell me what you think of Cyndil Lyre for an elven name.
I like it :lol: