Smithing Problem.

If you found a bug in Illarion or need help ask here. / Wenn Du einen Fehler in Illarion gefunden hast oder Hilfe benötigst, frage hier.

Moderator: Developers

Pocal

Smithing Problem.

Post by Pocal »

Smithing, at least in Troll's Bane is not working. The furnace looks like its perma-on, but when I try to use my crucible, nothing happens. I do have everything in my belt that I need, 21 iron ore, 21 coal, a mould, and the pincers and crucible in my hands...

Edit: I do now how to smith, unless the server update changed it on us. So its not that that is the problem. Nothin happens whatso ever if I'm beside or infront of the furnace and try to use my crucible.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Put pincers in your hand. Put mold,crucible,ore,coal in your belt. Use pincers in front of lit furnace, choose molten metal you wish.

Smithing works the same for me, put hammer in hand and face an anvil, use hammer.
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

So they did change it. Would have been nice to inform us of all these changes. Or unless we're expected to find out little things like "you have to learn the new way yourself now that its implemented and no warning was given".
Poots

Post by Poots »

doesn't matter, now you know.
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

Wow, and now I got screwed again by the changes. I figured with the item renamings for sheet of iron and iron ingots, the now named iron ingots were ingots. But I'm wrong. Sheets of iron, the old iron ingot is waht I need for blades, helms, and armors. A great waste of ore/coal for me.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Pocal wrote:So they did change it. Would have been nice to inform us of all these changes. Or unless we're expected to find out little things like "you have to learn the new way yourself now that its implemented and no warning was given".
Yes, sorry about that, the problem was that the announcer didn't know exactly what was in the update. He's resolved to have a list made next time this happens so people know what more to expect.
Miklorius

Post by Miklorius »

Gro'bul wrote:Yes, sorry about that, the problem was that the announcer didn't know exactly what was in the update. He's resolved to have a list made next time this happens so people know what more to expect.
Yes, a Changelog would be very, very great!!!