Shandariel

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Calilmal

Shandariel

Post by Calilmal »

Okey. I want to know the name of the one who hurt Shandariel El Lysanthrai.

And here is a message for the one who did it: Come out, you coward. I dare you to fight me in a duel. If you don't accept everyone will see what a coward you are not daring to fight a 15 year old girl.

Alica Rothman
Smith, Carpenter and Miner
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

Stephen Rothman lets his "child" fight? A fifteen year-old girl that shall be fighting, that works mentally and physically straining jobs? I am touched by the fact you wish to protect one of the elusive elves, but I do think knight Rothman should consider keeping his daughter indoors, safe from harm.

ImageMisjilah MehialhoImage
-Magistress
-Librarian of Vanima
Shandariel el Lysanthrai

Post by Shandariel el Lysanthrai »

Dear Alica

I am honored by your concerns about what happened, and to see how much you care for me makes me really happy, but Misjilah is right Sunshine. This is too dangerous for you and I don't want you to get hurt. So please if you really want to help me and make me happy step back from this idea.

Your hands should collect flowers, not swinging swords, and your heart should be concerned with happy thinks, and not something like this.

So please, if you really want to make me happy smile and don't get involved in any fight. And don't longer worry about this all. Live the life of a 15 year old, and be happy. For me.

Sincerly,
Shandariel
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Indeed, such tasks are for trouble makers such as myself. A noble gesture little Rothman, but one which i would gladly take care off.

Aristeaus
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

To Misiljah: Stephen, my father, has no idea I am trying to do this, if he haven't read this little thread of posts. I have been told to face my fears, I have been used as a target several times and I has allmost been killed. Should I just stand by as someone uses a girl as his marksmanship target? Or do you want me to wait until I fall? I thank Shandariel for my life right now, and I want to do something in return. I have more plans than you know of, and as soon as I get the name of the one who did it I will reveal these plans.

To Shandariel: Please, I really like picking flowers and being a 15 year old girl, but if you think I want to stand and watch you get hurt, you're wrong.

To Aristeaus: If you think I am not strong enough I suggest you face me in a duel yourself, sir 'Troublemaker'.

Yours
Alica Rothman
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

To Misiljah: Stephen, my father, has no idea I am trying to do this, if he haven't read this little thread of posts. I have been told to face my fears, I have been used as a target several times and I has allmost been killed. Should I just stand by as someone uses a girl as his marksmanship target? Or do you want me to wait until I fall? I thank Shandariel for my life right now, and I want to do something in return. I have more plans than you know of, and as soon as I get the name of the one who did it I will reveal these plans.

To Shandariel: Please, I really like picking flowers and being a 15 year old girl, but if you think I want to stand and watch you get hurt, you're wrong.

To Aristeaus: If you think I am not strong enough I suggest you face me in a duel yourself, sir 'Troublemaker'.

Yours
Alica Rothman
Irania

Post by Irania »

Alica, you will not recieve the name of this man. I have already told Shanderiel that it will not be spoken of. Put away your wooden swords and play in the flowers as you should be. This is not your battle to fight.

Irania
Misjbar

Post by Misjbar »

A fifteen year old human is a smith? And she mines? I was under the impression human females were not ones of physical prowess, especially not at such a young age. Heed the advice of the many in this case lady Rothman, and lay off the swords and the work. Maybe once the years come to you you can rethink it.

ImageMisjilah MehialhoImage
-Magistress
-Librarian of Vanima
-Adjutor of the Grey Light
Taylor

Post by Taylor »

Taylor walks into town for a few breif moments, picking up a few supplies and some weapons to replace the broken ones, when he comes across this parchment, And one post catching his eye. The writting should be easy for the one who he adressed it to to recognize, but difficult for others.

Aristieaus,

Is there a trouble maker larger than those that slash at mere wind? Then again that can describe every sword swinging barbarian on the Island, so i leave it for you to decide if you need my help. Walk south, and Call out for me.

~A familar Stranger
Zhauvalea

Post by Zhauvalea »

At the age of fifteen I was well beyond a novice swordswoman. Women ain't just for pickin' flowers and baking pies.

-Z
Pharun Mizzrym

Post by Pharun Mizzrym »

*leans against a wall his arms folded infront of him* this young Girls intentions are good and she truly cares for the fate of others....if only others were such as this, She may be young on the outside but it would seem that age and understanding beyond her years have found her. I applaud her bravery in this ...but please Alica do well to not go about this foolishly.

-Pharun Mizzrym-
-Recruit of the town guard-
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

So you propose I should sit where I am, being at a much higher risk of being killed than doing a 'foolish' frontal attack to the ones who hurt me and my friends. Then I see that none of you really care for me, wich is sad indeed. If you don't prepare me with the name I need and atleast a clue to how it's destroyed, I'll have to find such things for my own.

Alica
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Care for you?

Dear child your arrogance is overwhelming, if a child i mine spoke this way to those who offer her aid, i would bend her over my knee.

Aristeaus
Irania

Post by Irania »

Alica, the one who did this is more dangerous than you can imagine. Besides, it is being taken care of as we speak. Do not try and do what Shanderiel did as it only got her into the situation that she is in now.

-Irania
Calilmal

Post by Calilmal »

And if you would do that, mister Aristeaus, you would see what would happen after that.

To Irania: I am allready in such a situation. Someone or something is clearly hunting me, as I've been shot down several times. Do you think I like the idea of that I might not survive the night? If it's taken care of, I atleast want to help.

Alica
Devrah Liioness

Post by Devrah Liioness »

For crying out loud, shut up you whining little brat.

-DL