Rumors

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Japheth

Post by Japheth »

All rumours point towards..

The earth heaving open and a horribly wounded elf crawling forth...

The heavens opening and another elf falling from the sky..landing in a wounded wreck.
Gwynnether

Post by Gwynnether »

You hear two people talking in tavern:

Man: „Have you heard? The knight of Kallahorn and the captain of the town guard are no couple any longer.“

Woman: „Really? Well, that is no surprise. It was just a matter of time.“

Man: „A rather short marriage, I must say.“

Woman: „Pff, I would dump you as well, if you would kiss another.“

Man: „*laughs* I wouldn't be pleased either when you ban me from town.“
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

You hear that Arameh has been transformed in a pig by a dwarf entertainer.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

Those in the area of Troll's Bane may notice Retlak roaming around, muttering words about the undead.
Shrouded Figures

Post by Shrouded Figures »

The sounds of the undead can be heard echoing within the halls of Silverbrand. Upon the main door two letters painted in blood can be seen

AF
Ghorn

Post by Ghorn »

The sounds of a grumbling and not pleased dwarven king can be heard in the halls while he is smiting the undeads to bonedust.

After more grumbling and curses he let a guard wipe the letters off. He shoulders his axe and walks to the surface, with a grim expression on his hardened face
Ariges Feringwood

Post by Ariges Feringwood »

You hear that Ariges walks around the town to spy what Bailey and Derek
does... ready to attack the town a second time...
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

You hear that a man was brutally beaten by a pair of dark hooded figures.
Urilen Quanasuard

Post by Urilen Quanasuard »

You hear that Urilen Quanasuard is starting to go crazy, and even coughing up blood.
Alexander von Hattingen

Post by Alexander von Hattingen »

You can hear something about big differences between Djironnyma and Alexander von Hattingen. Something about Rituals and children, after some bad words, Alexander von Hattingen banned him out of the Land of the Grey Rose.
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

It is heard that Gra'able and Retlak have gone hiding for a while.
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

You can hear the Rumor Ariges Feringwood was killed by a group of adventures.
Jon Childs
Location: Location not edited since 5/12/05-Join me in my quest for locations that are overly long and dated

Post by Jon Childs »

More and more frequently you begin to here that Ariges was slain by Alexander and some others.
Garett Gwenour

Post by Garett Gwenour »

Knights got into a scuffle amongst themselves
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

Someone has been discussing a large deal with Sorgan.
Trom Truebeard

Post by Trom Truebeard »

You hear a goat farmer tells of a ridiculously strong ogre prowling the gates of Silverbrand.

He claims he saw it attack a young dwarf, by the name of Trom Truebeard as he left the mountain hall and hurl his bloodied body off the side of the mountain. It bounced twice; then got stuck half way down a narrow ravine in a most undignified fashion.

The goat farmer then proudly displays Trom’s mangled helmet as proof to his tale, before asking if you’d be interested in parting with a few coin to own the crumpled piece of memorabilia.
Shifty

Ogre at the door

Post by Shifty »

A passing sheep's herder tells you he heard from a pig farmer who heard from a goat farmer, that the ogre at the door of Silverbrand fought an epic battle with Shifty Hardbreaker who had apparently tried to avenge his friend, Trom.
According to the farmers, Shifty did foray out of the gates of Silverbrand three times against the massive beast, screaming in fury over his friend's loss each time, and each time being beaten back to the gates of the Dwarven city.
Last the farmer heard, you could hear the muttering of a dwarf from beneath the ground...
You disbelieve the rumour though, because according to sources, the muttering was of, "bloody Trom, now I've gone and eaten all me mushies!"
Pocal

Post by Pocal »

A rumor is starting to spread that the Western Forest near the Docks is being reforested.
Ceigan Ibatha
Official Illarion Banner Contest Winner

Post by Ceigan Ibatha »

Some travellers who went through the Kumdah Desert claim to have seen a very odd man around.

"Aye, He was giggling and carrying on about something pretty funny! Kept saying something about it's going to be back. Was a task tryin' to understand him too!"
Alexander von Hattingen

You can hear Rumors that a Mage blocked the Shop with a Wall of Rock and attacked a man with a flame. The Man runned outside and was Teleported away. After that he followed the Mage outside Town.
Alexander von Hattingen

You can hear that Alexander von Hattingen was badly hurted in a Battle. His wounds should be very deep and his Soul bleeds too. He struggled on a boat and tried to flee. He was seen lying in the boat in his own blood as he drifts away from the Isle.
Kl'urk

Post by Kl'urk »

You may hear that one of the lizard bandits tried to rob Kl'urk after he left the town. You also may hear that Kl'urk laughed about the lizard and fought wildly, until the lizard ran cowardly away from Kl'urk, chased by him.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

An incoming ship flying a pink flag may or may not have rudely thrown an old familiar face on his face in the waters off the island.
Arameh

Post by Arameh »

A fast spreading rumour saying that there is a secret anti-human organisation made by lizards that is growing fast, and that the 2 bandit lizards are in with a fair amount of other lizards praying Tanora are in that organisation.
Nilo

Post by Nilo »

"A war between humand and lizards may indeed be brewing." one human says to another.

"Really now? This is news to me... never really liked the slimey things though..." one replies.

"Aye, i've heard of a few killin's from those bandit lizards, not to mention the killings from other lizards too!"
Siegfried Schtauffen
Location: Fending off noobxorxz for 100th top poster position.

Post by Siegfried Schtauffen »

You hear rumours that the recruit of the guard William Greye is after the two bandits.
Retlak

Post by Retlak »

You Hear from a group of people at night:

"Want to know what freaks me out around this time?"
"what?"
"Take a look in the southern wood direction, and listen..."
"what do you mean?"
"Sometimes you can hear a loud roar, it sounds definately Orcish, i wonder what goes on out there..."
Karguk Inkathurg

Post by Karguk Inkathurg »

You hear that a orc Karguk Inkathurg is looking for 2 lizard bandits. You also hear that he was attacked the other day by a lizard.
Viktor Strovalis

Post by Viktor Strovalis »

A darkly clothed figure can be seen lingering around the workshop in the very early hours of the morning.
The Less

Post by The Less »

You hear rumours that Retlak is no more.